Why much people still think Crypto is gambling? - Page 26 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

Why much people still think Crypto is gambling?

Because many people do not have the information that we have in Cryptotalk, these people who do not have the right information are the people who are not profiting yet from everything that has to do with investments. It is important to know this and keep in mind that we can have a lot of results if we have the right education and we can go to our next level.

• Useful or interesting 1

Normally, those who judge cryptocurrencies and think that it is a game or something unimportant is because they have not verified for themselves the benefits that they bring, it is normal for that to happen and it should not bother us, perhaps at first some of us did not believe either in this, but we already know how real and great it is, let's give the time to others to realize how serious the matter with cryptocurrencies is.

• Useful or interesting 1

Those who think that that the use of crypto currency is like gambling I think they do it out of understanding or knowledge and they need to be corrected and informed of the truth. @

I do not see a reason why people will see cryptocurrency as gambling but it may be that it is due to the lack of knowledge and lack of attention that they did not give to it this is why they may be viewing it as gambling.

• +1 1

I think working in this platform is not gambling. like trading here some people think that its gambling but some people make trading gambling here but in reality trading here is not gambling infact Crypto World is not gambling we need to understand this concept.

Most people do not have knowledge of cryptocurrencies.  It is also said that he who is ignorant of something becomes his enemy.  Some of them believe that cryptocurrencies are unpredictable, so they are gambling.  In order to eliminate this view, the culture of cryptocurrencies must be spread widely.

Indeed most people don't actually have the time to figure out how to earn from cryptocurrencies so they just avoid it. They've also been told by the media that crypto is used for illegal purposes and not want to get involved for this reason as well.

On 1/11/2020 at 5:58 PM, hmind said:

I sometimes get sick and annoyed too when hearing some people who don't understand crypto problems easily consider it gambling.  Why and why do they think and mostly directly like that?

Many people think crypto currency is gambling. I think they don't know more about crypto. They listion some fake news about crypto currency. Therefore they think crypto is gambling  or scammers.

I don't think crypto is game. ,but according to me this is perfect source of earning and learning.  So we can earn money by postung ,trading and investment.  So don't care what thay have thought about crypto, but i like crypto, because it help me on this time when ,i don't have other source to earn.

Because at this time many people have not any knowledge about the cryptocurrency that's why they are still considering that the cryptocurrency is gambling but I want to tell you that many countries are accepting the Bitcoins and cryptocurrency and this is the success of great cryptocurrencies

• +3 1

people are comparing the cryptocurrency with gambling because a in both of them there are chances of losing your investment and that is why they compared them both to one another

I think that it's only a kind of misunderstanding among those who don't know completely about crypto. It's ok we can't blame anyone who don't know about crypto. It's ok and just hope that someday their perspective will change. 

Well to some certain extend many people still believe is a gambling due to lack of knowledge that they have about crypto which is leading them to keep saying negative impact about crypto currency but had it been they know what it have to offer they will waste no time rather than joining the community.

Yes I also agree with your opinion because these all type of people who think about this type of behaviour so they have lack of basic knowledge and information about this site so I also advised to read the guidelines and gain the basic knowledge and information about the side then you will be able to do how to work on it and how to gain a better known only from this site because cryptocurrency is one of the largest project which is used in all over the world as a worldwide program show it is not a game link to the people so avoid these all type of behaviour and worked hard on it and earn much and more profitable and from this site.

The reason behind this problem is their miss-information or little knowledge towards cryptocurrencies. If they are given wrong information by someone, or they are misinformed in this thing. Cryptocurrency is not a gambling, but it's way more than that like exploring opportunities, and earning a good source of income through it.

People out there think crypto currency is gambling because they don't have knowledge and experience about it  I wish they could make research and investigation to be able to know how valuable it is to the members of the forum

Some people have a negative energy and make every thing is bad and negative you should just try to avoid this kind of people and prevent them from annoying you.

This happens sincerely because many people do not have adequate knowledge regarding all the technological advances that we are having in the world, only these people believe that because someone something bad happened to them it will also happen to them, but let's keep in mind that we can not get carried away by the comments of anyone so that we can leave the common sense of others and start doing everything differently than what the masses do, ie 95%.

• +1 1

The total amount of people who think that cripto is gambling can further dived into catagories like some people instead of having all the knowledge about the cripto and it's problem still consider cripto a gambling ,other catagory of people who are somehow ignorant we can say they don't know much about cripto and they consider it so  .I think that those people must try to get knowledge about it.

well if you can not predict the market movement or if even your altcoin that you bought will still survive during the bear market or not then its so far gambling as i see it.

• +4 1

because its still some kind of way just like gambling because we buy coins and we just hope they go up and give us profits and sometimes we do and sometimes we lose...isnt that gambling?

Probably ask Binance Bittrex and all the rest exchange that have made this look like gambling. It is very difficult to distinguish crypto trading with gambling since it is about going to zero or making good money but it is a game that needs some months to conclude and have results.

There are always people who think cryptocurrency is gambling because crypto prices are very volatile, making people suddenly rich and it could be the other way around, this is considered gambling so that people who do not understand cryptocurrency will think that crypto is gambling. But that was then, now the development of cryptocurrency is expanding and many people already understand cryptocurrency.

i think because they have no knowledge about this forum and they no willingness to join and to learn about this but for me its a legitimate site that paying its so helpful site that may known by all people around the world.

For me i think this field is not for everyone. The one who works with it must work hard, learn and master the work, and know where to invest his money. We must not listen to the frustrated and the losers in this field instead let us focus on learning cryptocurrencies trading or investment.