Bitcoin as a store of value - Page 7 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Glossy

Bitcoin as a store of value

I only have much knowledge about bitcoin and it's the one i see to be great to use as store of value because it can also be profitable at sometimes and seems to have a bright future.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 6/6/2020 at 5:34 AM, George10 said:

I only have much knowledge about bitcoin and it's the one i see to be great to use as store of value because it can also be profitable at sometimes and seems to have a bright future.

You are no wrong but not only bitcoin is a store of value, people also even make it in other coins like litecoin, ripple, digibyte, qtum and many luke that. Although, altcoins have there bad timw but now is good for such coins if invested on properly. 

11 hours ago, Yomose said:

You are no wrong but not only bitcoin is a store of value, people also even make it in other coins like litecoin, ripple, digibyte, qtum and many luke that. Although, altcoins have there bad timw but now is good for such coins if invested on properly. 

Sure investing in altcoins needs proper analysis and extra care because they are many of them on the market and they can also be profitable but every investment comes with risk either in bitcoin or altcoins therefore, we should invest wisely.

I prefer to use bitcoin as a store of value and it is good for making a good profit through investment and trading through bitcoin

Life is great and enjoy it

One of the most important cryptocurrencies for me besides Bitcoin are TRON and Ripple because their price is suitable for buying and investing and making good profits, and also the fees for withdrawing TRON and Ripple are very low and the transaction is quick and arrives in just minutes

My experience in trading and storing currencies over two years was in Bitcoin, and I made huge gains from it
So why leave Bitcoin and search for another currency

I think that it is still too early for the market to notably select Bitcoin for this, since it seems that its conditions to preserve value have not yet been recognized and contrasted, one of the reasons is its fluctuation that many investors consider risky. It does not happen with gold for example since it is more stable compared to bitcoin.

There are lots of potential in holding Bitcoin, one of those is that we can use in transactions as we all know and another thing is we can do this for investing. Making the transaction fast compare to bank is what people become interested at, aside from that, they can also earn and accumulate more because of the fact that crypto is volatile, so we can take this as an opportunity.

For this phenomenon bitcoin is designed and from which it can protect you, I think we are on the brink of hyperinflation, so in the long term this rupture of the monetary base that was implemented as a solution to this panic in the markets will take its toll, I am Surely we are going to see an enormous acceleration in the mass of available money and that means an increase in the prices of real goods and services and that means a devaluation that phenomenon is a phenomenon that will last for years, that from my perspective, Bitcoin can save you.

Anyway, these giveaway scams have managed to catch much fish and steal their funds. It is a despicable act, but seriously can't people think that they are just sending their money to someone they don't even know who it is? Wait for a second and think of it ffs.

Hello, bitcoin and cryptocurrencies is a great opportunity in countries where their local currency is constantly devalued and access to the exchange market is restricted, the only chance for these people is to buy BTC not to lose money and keep savings.

I think that not only bitcoin is considered a refuge of value, there is also gold and silver because I think that bitcoin was created to digitize and democratize money and that there is more equity with money worldwide, because only in a couple of families concentrates all the wealth of this world, it is not fair that the more you work to acquire it, it is devaluing every day more

On 9/29/2019 at 6:09 PM, Glossy said:

What do you think what cryptocurrency is the best for store of value.

Bitcoin is the most popular and a lot of people use it, but there are other cryptocurrencies too with different benefits.

For example Monero is private coin that can not be traced.

And what other assets do you prefer as a store of value?

Gold has been traditionally used for hundreds of years for example.

Cryptocurrency is not a good store of value as the price is changing so fast.

For me this currency is made to earn and lose, therefore, the only amount we should have on this is the money we dont need to spend.

BUT, IF local stores and merchant will accept crypto in their routine then that is the call to shift.

For now i will choose still to have FIAT and GOLD as a store value.

• +5 1

9 minutes ago, Hridoy2020 said:

I think most people use this bitcoin wallet because it is a trusted wallet but in many currencies they use their other coins in many ways but I don't think they will get any coin like bitcoin.

Of course, yes, bitcoin, no matter how much its price varies, and is usually volatile, at this time it is the best option next to gold to invest and have it as a reserve and thus have money saved because you know that you are not going to lose it, it can go down value, but don't lose.

These days Bitcoin is more recognized as a reserve asset of value, its capacity for adoption that it has had in the community and every day more people join, what makes it a reserve asset is that it is a limited and scarce good to the amount of 21 million.

On 9/29/2019 at 6:09 PM, Glossy said:

What do you think what cryptocurrency is the best for store of value.

Bitcoin is the most popular and a lot of people use it, but there are other cryptocurrencies too with different benefits.

For example Monero is private coin that can not be traced.

And what other assets do you prefer as a store of value?

Gold has been traditionally used for hundreds of years for example.

I just noticed that this post is from last year, I was about to blast away about Monero which can’t be traded at the moment. Perhaps I’ll come across a post supporting Bytecoin, lol

I believe so because nothing is permanent in this world. There would always be changes. Some say that it's ETH and now it's ETC. It really depends on the people. Someone will create or already created a cryptocurrency that can make the bitcoin obsolete. It may not be clear now but in the future when someone will be interested in that certain cryptocurrency and pump its value then maybe bitcoiners will transfer some of their funds to that cryptocurrency and later on make the bitcoin's value lower.

Bitcoin is not the only cryptocurrency, but the best known and most used, maybe because it is the most trust. However, in the future we dont know if bitcoin still will be the most used.

bitcoin was created to digitize and democratize money and that there is more equity with money worldwide, but in many currencies they use their other coins in many ways

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Bitcoin and Ethereum, for sure And the most profitable and secure financial assets and the ability at the same time to develop them is Bitcoin because of its features of a limited number and a successive split that reduces the mining reward and the high demand for it.

• -1 1
  • +1 1

If someone wants to store some value I think any stable coin like USDT is the best option because it keeps on its price with relevance to the dollar and the values invested in it are always safe from fluctuations of the market.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Bitcoin is thought as a store of value and as a method of transcation but it is not private as it is all recorded. Monero is private but this is right now. Earlier people were told that Bitcoin was anonymous too so maybe what is today can be different tomorrow.

• +2 1

Gold has been used for five thousand years as money not just a couple hundred years. Bitcoin of course is very young and we don't know what can happen but it is a good start. Actually something that is a very good start that twelve years later nothing better has been found.

• +1 1
  • +2 1