As soon as I start reporting posts, my own post count goes down.... - Page 8 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Pearls Before Swine

As soon as I start reporting posts, my own post count goes down....

Certainly, deleting posts is something that happens a lot here but as the friend says many posts are useless or meaningless for that reason that doesn't help the community at all, that's why the Moderators delete them.

It could also be that the same members to whom you report the plagiarism, as revenge, do the same with your posts and perhaps that is the reason they are eliminated.

• +1 1

On 3/10/2020 at 14:09, Johandrys said:

También puede ser que los mismos miembros a los que denuncias el plagio, como venganza, hagan lo mismo con tus publicaciones y quizás por eso sean eliminados.

I think the same as you, but then you don't think it's unfair? and the moderators should take action? this is something that has happened to most of us, especially starting with me.

It's possible, but I think it all depends also on how you respond, see if the comment is useful for a lot, you follow the rules as best you can they'll know that it's wrong and that it's okay and we straighten in the way

Maybe you are following the post which are against the community or which are meaningless, you may be reporting but that's not the fact the if you are reporting so your posts will count the main thing is that you have to make a useful posts so that will be counted..

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10.01.2020 at 22:43, Pearls Before Swine said:

It's funny how this works.  Every time I report multiple posts either for plagiarism or spam, my own post count soon goes down.  It's happened before, and I've also noticed that when I go a few days of *not* reporting posts, I don't have a problem with this.  What are the moderators doing here?  I don't tend to make garbage posts, and my grasp of english is crystal clear unlike many other members here whose posts are completely unintelligible. 

Mods really need to keep an eye on plagiarism and stop punishing members who report posts like that.

I didn't quite understand where you are reporting your messages very interesting please tell me I'm new to this business and it is really important for me to understand this issue, as I understand you are already a more successful player in the cryptocurrency world if you touch on topics that are not even known to me, so I ask me help figure it out.

• +3 1

Your account idms down not because you're reporting unuseful post is just because your own content seems not meet requirement also. Be delighted to provide useful elements this will raise your reputation

Maybe the one that you're reporting are threads that you also left a comment on. Because if that thread got deleted, then your comment or reply there will also be deleted along with the thread. So maybe that is the reason why your count post is also going down,

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You report some posts and your counter is also going down. This is what you said right? Perhaps you have responded to these posts too and they are getting deleted then. Or you responded to other posts that got deleted because someone else reported them for spam.

• Useful or interesting 2

I have never encountered this yet it may very well be an incident, the days that you report others' substance may likewise be a day when you disrupted a portion of the guidelines of the discussion and the other way around however in the event that you are certain that you are not off base here and your substance is being erased unreasonably I figure the main arrangement is get into contact with one of the mods or administrators and safeguard the posts which got erased.

• +3 1

Comments are deleted when they violate the rules or when the topic violates the rules or has unnecessary content. They are deleted and you lose the comment. Choosing good topics helps not to delete comments and, of course, having good content when commenting also helps.

Something similar happens to me, they delete a lot of comments, I don't know why, and I see many cheeky ones who copy and paste the comments of others

• -5 1

On 1/11/2020 at 4:43 AM, Pearls Before Swine said:

I don't tend to make garbage posts, and my grasp of english is crystal clear unlike many other members here whose posts are completely unintelligible. 

Excuse me? I found your statement very rude. How much more privileged you can be? 
Sorry, it's just offensive for non-native speakers.

My friend, we ask you to make statements in a different language. We'll see how you will make it crystal clear.

• +3 1

To believe this is happening you have to give us a sample of your work that was deleted.But probably you didn't save any if you did I'm sure you would give us.

• -5 1

There are some principles that are followed in reporting, but I expect the management to see that these reports are false or coincidental at the same time as reporting.

Just chill man! All Posts Matters! Continue ur struggle and the world would be thankful! Namaste bro, peace!

• -5 1

This is a really serious post upon which the moderator should look upon. It is so unfair when your being reported for no particular reason as such. I hope this issue is not faced by other users on this platform. Every user has the right to report those accounts that are spam but that doesn't mean that your account should also be reported. I hope the moderators would look on to this issue and stop doing such actions.

Not really sure whats up with that problem but i know there's has to be a atleast reason for this because as we all know moderators and admins arent just randomly deleting posts though there has to be a proble to some point.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

If you report any post do the post maker gets the notification of it? I do not think it happens there must be any other reason behind this thing, it is possible that your posts got less useful now, what do you say about it?

Revenge is a natural human feeling you need to know that it is within each person. I think the user must have seen you at a cetain place reporting his post, so he is taking revenge.

• -1 1
  • +1 1

11 hours ago, BraveHeart01 said:

Revenge is a natural human feeling you need to know that it is within each person. I think the user must have seen you at a cetain place reporting his post, so he is taking revenge.

I don't think this might be the case because only admins can receive notifications about reports of topics and see who reported therefore, the reason for our post count to decrease sometimes it's because of being inactive in the forum for a longtime or commenting too much in duplicate posts that gets deleted along with our comments,it's for this reason we must only post or comment on quality posts and avoid duplicate ones.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I don't know why this happened friend. I really appreciate the fact that you are still trying to remove plagerism. This platform must remain clean for the forum to increase its reputation. I really hope people who's works are great get good results here.

• +1 2

On 1/10/2020 at 10:43 PM, Pearls Before Swine said:

unlike many other members here whose posts are completely unintelligible. 

I've seen some of these poss my friend, but probably these were very early posts and probably during the beginning of the forum when it was everything in test mode and perhaps they allowed them. So it is not something to worry about but try to answer in a polite way and give the other members a better idea of what is happening.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2

I don't know if this is happening, but probably you reported posts which you already replied to, so they got deleted and your replies were also the same deleted, so maybe you should start to reply in posts that do not have a big chance to get removed by the forum.

• +1 1