It is very possible for ETH to hit $8000 in 2020 - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

It is very possible for ETH to hit $8000 in 2020

On 9/18/2020 at 8:20 PM, Izeal said:

. I would guess maximum ethereum wil pump upto $800 in 2020 but after 2-3 years the price will be very high and even it has very dtrong base and most of the tokens are being traded in ethereum which will also support to hit $8k very soon.

Well that's your own personal speculation, prediction and probably it might be true, but I don't think in this year of 2020 ETH will Skye rocket to such speculated value, it's too difficult owing to the fact, that ethereum price is regulated by Bitcoin. The most profitable Coin of Crypto world. And BTC is still battling to hits $12k resistance.

On 9/14/2020 at 9:04 PM, Kadijah said:

Ethereum is a good coin but in my estimation it is very difficult for ethereum to reach $ 8,000. Ethereum will go up high around $ 2000- $ 3000 it will be so good

ETH is the best altcoin and preferred by a lot of investors, l have never heard about that any investor have lost from ETH investment. But as you said it is not reality for ETH to reach this price till the end of the year. But to reach $2000 can happen in the future.

I guess that in the 2020 it won't reach huge price, because this year is very hard for humanity and a lot of humans get more loses than profits in this year, but I hope so that 2021 will be very good and give us a lot of surprices 

For that to happen we must take into account that another currency must drag it for its pair to grow, in the case of eth, the price of bitcoin must exceed its historical maximums and we can see that it approaches that price, although everything is possible everything can be variable and the world of cryptocurrencies surprise us, no one has the absolute truth and this is really in its infancy, we are fortunate to know how this works and keep us spectators running fast when the time comes to scar very good profits

z7K3SYt.png

If you think deeply, you will notice that, eth price goes up when btc makes a good pump and the price is near 3% of btc. if eth price is 8k usd then btc price should be 240k usd and it is totally impossible in this year

For etherium to reach $8000 by the end of 2020 will be impossible, because ETH is currently trading at the minimal. Trading at $340 and above currently does not give any room for sudden spike.

I think that no it's price will not reach 8000 $.This is not that profitable and it is growing slowly and slowly.I think after two or three years we will see rise in it's price.I am not saying that it is a bad cryptocurrency I am just saying that it will take time for this currency to grow.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

I think this year is a bit difficult, I think it could close the year around $ 1000 and expect a bullish 2021 with eth 2.0

I see it very difficult at that price, but anything can happen in the market. Most altcoins depend a lot on the behavior of BTC, therefore you have to be attentive to the behavior of botcoin. $ 8000 unlikely, but not impossible

It was a very poor prediction.Eth will not go above 400$ this year.Maybe in future it will pump high.But i think not more than 1000$.But it is impossible that eth will be 8000$ sometime.

• +1 1

I think anything is possible. With everything that is happening in the world and especially these last days when everyone is starting to realize the importance of cryptocurrencies. Who knows? Everything will be known in the coming days.

Edited by rakimus

Maybe it can go to $500 again and then dive even lower than last low. Ethereum is proven not working and maybe they can make it better but it will take years. Until then we have a network that is not working when many are trying to use it. So it is useless. Price will not reach this high as you described unless the ethereum 2.0 works and it will need three years for that.

Thanks for sharing with us my friend, but i think it is very difficult now as the condition of corona pandemic has slow down the work pace in the world for that reason the prices of cryptocurrienses are on downer sides. 

2020 is almost running out and there are fewer and fewer chances to reach 8k. In addition, the second wave of the Corona Virus will lead to even more significant changes in the global economy, as a result of which red snot on stock exchanges and cryptocurrencies.

I prefer to buy Tron as Ethereum has shown it can't scale. Tron has better scaling and is not ever clogged. Many developers are moving there. It has many gambling games but this can change. It is a platform that is not accepting failures as Ethereum projects but pays for profitable ones.

We are already in the year 2020 and even the year is about to end, but ETH is unlikely to be $ 8000. Of course, it is not known what will happen in the future. Currently the volume is not showing it

Ethereum may rise to $8000 in the long run, but not in 2020. Because it is strongly influenced by whales, whenever the price rises. Therefore, we will definitely not see this price in the near future. Perhaps only within 10 years we will see something like this

No, now everything is tied to Bitcoin, and everything is moving with it. If Ethereum makes a major breakthrough in technology, it could lead to a price gap with Bitcoin.

In my opinion it will not even pass the range of $800 and I think that the maximum of that currency in the year 2020/2021 could be $3000 remember it is a currency that is infinite but has a maximum per year, many coins is less money, that's why the Yearn.Finance went up so much because it was only 30k coins

I don't think Eth can go $8000 in 2020 or in 2021 it can touch $1000 dollars may be we have to wait and hold Eth. And here is the best exchange Yobit.net where  you can trade in Eth  and other Alt coin without any Kyc  safe ans secure

Well, the year is almost over and he hasn't made it. Even if my comment had been in January when you published this, I would tell you that I would not believe it, the ETH jumping to 8000 in a year is crazy. The% rise would return all millionaires overnight and honestly without endorsement. ETH will be worth that only when BTC is above $ 40,000.