Keep hold or cut loss? - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Keep hold or cut loss?

On 1/10/2020 at 4:03 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

Everything could happen and maybe this one in crypto market. What is your plan if Bitcoin never bullish until end of 2020? Every strategy has risk and as newbie I need to know your truth answer, keep hold or cut loss?

The market is currently very volatile so it is good to have a stop loss on each cryptocurrency you have and convert it to usdt in case BTC has a strong fall so I recommend you be very careful with this friend, it is up to you what to do, But always keep in mind that the market is volatile.

• Useful or interesting 1

It depends on the market, if you want to be a efficient person in crypto world you need to gain some knowledge. More importantly you need to learn how to check charts. Doesn't matter are you trader or not, you need to check charts so you can give that answer. Of course you can't always gave the best answer but it's better like that.

• +1 1

If the price of Bitcoin remains same and does not rise, I will hold on to it as long as I can afford it. This is because low price is temporary and the price is bound to rise again.

Of course, my friend, yes, I want to continue to work with these victories and make great profits in this field, so I never want to give up and make a great effort to develop myself and my knowledge in this field.

Cut loss is only good choice when your loss is increasing and the deal you joined will never success here you stop your losses but in case the deal not moving and there is a chance for its success then I keep holding because I don't want to regret later for missing the chance

• +3 1

Dear my suggestion is to hold.

Because you see now a days crypto get more value.

Go fast in market, so this is good sign for every one also.

• +3 1

The discussion is giving a number of opportunities to the human beings to earn very without difficulty and also if any hassle takes place in this forum then humans must live affected person and watch for the community. 

On 1/10/2020 at 1:03 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

Everything could happen and maybe this one in crypto market. What is your plan if Bitcoin never bullish until end of 2020? Every strategy has risk and as newbie I need to know your truth answer, keep hold or cut loss?

Dude it depends upon the coin in which you are going to invest but nowadays as the Bitcoin price is very much higher so it is a good option to hold your currencies and get good profit in it in nearby future.

• +3 1

in case that happened I would have been sold all the currencies I have before they drop more because I always have limit orders activated to save myself in such situations and same for Bitcoin then I'll shop from button BTC and other altcoins because these currencies will never die and will always pump again

As we all know bitcoin going to top we have to hold it to earn hood profit.it is highly profitable.if we hold it after some time it give us huge profit.

Experienced teach us every thing and every Senior member will definitely ask us to hold some currency then trading because holding some currency can change a lot of thing's including it's prices.

Different according to my knowledge and my thinking holding Bitcoin is our best way in these days because it's price becomes rising and it will cause near about $50,000 and if we hold our bitcoins then we can earn a very good amount in future.

@nicolas1234789 @227plan @Ms.o

Well it depends on the mod of trading right now there is a lot of good to which we are able to enjoy some of this cases we have today we are always told that we need to be good in the effectiveness of our trade, I think the uncertainty can drive one to lose everything and the best thing then is to make sure that you are able to know and control yourself and perfectly so

Now, with the beginning of 2021, Bitcoin is achieving crazy prices in the cryptocurrency market. Many experts say that its goals this year may reach $ 100,000
And there is also Ethereum and Litecoin.
Personally, I will keep them and will not sell them.

Hello. In my case, I always try to keep and never sell at a loss, because I believe in Bitcoin and I know that bear markets are only one stage and then the bull markets come, as in the current one.
During the last bear market I did keep hold and didn't sell under any circumstances. Although that depends on the currency, because with Bitcoin I know that in the future it will increase in price, but with another cryptocurrency it's more complicated, because it depends a lot on your project and updates, so in that case I would think about selling at a loss.

I think the bitcoin grip is better, if you are patient when the bitcoin price drops, you will benefit. Investing in bitcoin requires patience to stay in the market, otherwise you will continue to incur losses. Holding bitcoin is nothing to worry about because it won't become a dead coin. We can see now that the price of bitcoin continues to rise almost to touch $ 50,000.

• +1 1

This market is very volatile, this plays with our emotions, so we must always remain calm and be patient, for people who kept their bitcoin rise drastically. Therefore, it can be said that maintaining cryptocurrencies as future savings is a great ideal, since the bitcoin market is on the high side and will remain at this value for a while, so we must take letters in the market and invest taking care of our money.

• +1 1

It is depend on you. If you think you facing loses you can sell or you can hold also. I think you should make a line. If coin's price go below the line you have to sell them. You have to make a profit line also. It will helps you a lot in trading.

It is really depends on you. If you want to earn profit than you have to come up with strategies. If you think holding is best option to rid of loss and get more profit than you can do it. When you see price rise up and you know it is the best time to sell than you can sell them. It really depends on you. 

• +2 1

Yes my advice for you will be that is better for you to keep hold of your coin because am sure that with time it price will be high then you can use that opportunity to sell it and earn a lot money 

I want to suggest you that you should to keep hold it and wait for the better time if you bear the loss you should not to give up you should to try again and wait until the you will success that is beneficial for you and I prefer to keep hold

My friend, investing or trading in any currency, especially in the field of cryptocurrencies, needs tremendous patience, and also the field of forex trading needs tremendous patience. When you buy a currency in order to trade it, you need patience and a great deal of time to sell at a profit that satisfies you or lose and sell at a loss Thank you

On 1/10/2020 at 9:03 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

As for me, I prefer to keep hold than to cut loss. If you can keep hold, your fund will be on your wallet safe pending when the coins you invest in has pump before you withdraw your fund from the site. That is my take friends, more greetings.

I think you don't worry. Bitcoin price is touch the highest point. An in my prediction bitcoin price will reach at almost 100k in the end of 2021. I suggest you to invest in bitcoin and hold it for long term. I think you can take a good profit.

On 1/10/2020 at 2:03 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

You can currently hold bitcoin. When the price of bitcoin goes down a bit, you can sell bitcoin, it will not be a loss.Currently the price of bitcoin is rising so in my opinion it would be better to hold.