How to take a good project/ program? - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

How to take a good project/ program?

Siddiqui To start any new project, you must build a wide knowledge and benefit from the experiences of others to benefit more from them.
Then you set a fixed goal in front of you and work to achieve it in the right way.

My dear, thank you for presenting this wonderful topic, in every action. There are good projects and there are good writers in them. There are fraud projects. We must beware of fraud projects. You are here beginners so study the topic well and the most important thing is to stay away from spam and everyone tries to tempt us to enter into non-spam.  Certified source so pay close attention and keep your brain working in this field Thank you very much.

• +1 1

30 minutes ago, abohasnn9 said:

My dear, thank you for presenting this wonderful topic, in every action. There are good projects and there are good writers in them. There are fraud projects. We must beware of fraud projects. You are here beginners so study the topic well and the most important thing is to stay away from spam and everyone tries to tempt us to enter into non-spam.  Certified source so pay close attention and keep your brain working in this field Thank you very much.

@abohasnn9 That's right, you have to work hard to be consistent and not neglect to make the necessary comments and publications to get the benefits they seek, often external factors do not allow us to be on the pc the required time and we can lose some things that would make us earn more, but that is something that often can not be controlled, so the plan should always be something that we have in mind to do the things we need, greetings.

I think the most important thing that brings you to know is the amount of time this project works with because there are so many fraudulent projects that prevent us from trusting any other project.

• +2 1

Well, you should first study the idea of project in many ways to decide wether it is  good to use it or not like is it profitable? Is it useful for people? Is it uniqe one or very common one.

Hello my friend ,
Finding a reliable project or program is a matter that requires several steps that must be followed
As friends mentioned here, you should do good research in reliable sites, you must have sufficient experience in this subject, and also there is a percentage of profit from the project or program, there is no project that gives you a high profit rate, the percentage is between 1% to 2%

• +3 1

It should be simple and useful for us as a beginner, with a specific time and a certain percentage of ideas

Yes ,we can invest on project which is usefull for us. But as beginner i don't know which project is valuable to me. But with experience i can realise which project is base on profit. So it good if we get some suggestions on our seniors and expert mumber on this forum. So then we can invest ,but if we start trading as beginner then is less chance to loss. It base on price but I'm not saying trading is easy . So but we can chance to make money by trading and can hold our coin to rise in price.

First you have to search for a project or program and then select the subject of the program to see how long it takes to run it to get good results .cryptotalk is a good site we just need to follow the rules and then make money

Create a investigation upon social networking websites and you will search engines to discover if the task you need to occupy is actually legitimate oif it's a brand new task you are able to state if it's the rip-off or even not just together with your encounter. if it's may be on the internet for a while searching upon web, or even discussion board prefer to begin to see the others views Becoming within crypto speak or even cryptocurrencies program in particular the majority of end up being wise sufficient and become much less drawn to inexpensive provides such as free of charge cash rip-off. I stumbled upon this particular task upon social networking as well as became a member of and also have began generating.

We have no means of telling that their proposal is genuine and certain projects seem to be legitimate but are simply scams. The best way to determine if a project is legitimate, even if it isn't 100 percent Just read their whitepaper and roadmap, look at their straightforward team to see if they are real people, see if their project is progressing on social media, and ask their telegram how they plan to make money from their product.

Don't be a part of any campaign or project without doing a proper research about it as You mentioned it's true that now a days most of the projects are scam and fraudulent so be careful about it.

Yes, I am agree with you that we should check out all information about the program before accepting. It is because many times we have to face scame. So we should be careful while accepting projects.

Hello dear friend, Finding a suitable program or project is very difficult, as the most important thing in order to find a good project is to allocate your time on this website, you cannot completely determine the identity of the project or not, but you can follow social media  You can also follow the website, follow their activity and their active role, and then select the project.

You are right, my friend. Many programs are deceitful, so you should not let your program mix with these fake programs. At the beginning, you have to convince people of your truthfulness so that they can trust you

• +1 1

Good projects need work, effort and time in order to make money through them, but if you want to enter into investment projects, you must verify that the companies that offer an investment project are honest and real.

As a beginner, you should wait for the appropriate time to do your own project because you need the experience that qualifies you for that in order to be able to succeed and not fail, in my opinion now, stay in the forum and learn from the rest of the members until you reach experience  you qualify to start your project.

We have to look further because projects for fraud become so many at the last time we must be careful and avoid groups in social communication because most of them are fraudulent.

• +2 1

Oh thank you for this important idea because I was wondering about the good programs / projects ! I believe that I will find so much and useful opinions

It is difficult for the novice to come up with a useful software project because the simple knowledge that I have reached does not filter me out for the answer to this post, so if I come to any positive point, ask my mention and thank you.

Actually, it's hard to find legit and good project/program to work on. Because of those some projects are not legit and scammers spreading to this forum. For that, You should make a research on social media sites and you can google to find out. You can take a good project by going for project that is already establish in the crypto world.For me,i came across this project on social media and joined and have started earning. 

There are many indicators through which you can know the success of the project, you can know through its reputation, its marketing program, and there are many sites that adopt the idea of projects, explain and detail them, through which you can easily guess, and with that there is nothing certain  However, avoid fraudulent ones with bad reputations, in order not to take risks.

Yes off course I think is very very hard to find or to know who is a good project or program who not, because the majority of them are scammers project or program owners, the only way is to investigate on the forum maybe you find the bad experience or report.

• +4 1

Experience is always a measure of everything. The more knowledge and experience, the easier it becomes for you. Just try to increase your knowledge 

Thanks for guiding us on how to do project or program on the cryptocurrency and it likes that can protect once activities in and out of the forum and with this one can work in many places.