Why not all countries accept bitcoin - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lard79

Why not all countries accept bitcoin

Bitcoin is the most popular crypto currency coin. This bitcoin was accepted by very few countries. The reason for this was that there was no specific person to regulate and run Bitcoin. But now many countries have accepted.

Bitcoin was born and is predicted as a potential currency that can replace paper money. The majority of markets have supported the acceptance and circulation of Bitcoin, some countries have not supported but not banned, and a few said that Bitcoin trading is illegal.

I think there is an once reason because cryptocurrency still not is secure anybody can manage it anonymously.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

46 minutes ago, ibrahimedogi said:

All Countries cannot accept bitcoin for now, because they cannot control, Monitors it and regulate it by law.

Those Countries that to some extent can controls and monitors their daily transactions and activities dont bother much, but allows it to flow easily.

It's not right to conclude that the countries that are able to monitor and control Bitcoin in their countries are the ones that have accepted Bitcoin. I think most of these countries are simply progressive and visionary in nature because as is, no one country can fully monitor and control Bitcoin in their country.

• +1 1

Some governments are afraid of crypto. They are scared of what it will  do to their economy. So they prefer not to accept it and if possible, ban it.

its because many governments still worried about crypto currencies can be a threat in our national currencies and can be used in crimes as transaction are can be done only online without any 3rd party involved.

Because its not a currency for any government and thats why there are some countries which are not accepting bitcoins, though it may be accepted by all countries in the future because its very useful.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

as far as I know, bitcoin interferes with fiat transactions, which means that it is possible that bitcoin users use bitcoin as a transaction tool, and that interferes with fiat as a legitimate transaction. in addition, bitcoin users don't pay taxes, and there are so many conflicting regulations about it, because of this, some countries prohibit the use of bitcoin.

In my opinion this is one of the reasons why not all countries are legal, because in fact there are different restrictions in different countries at the present time, and that is why the fact that not all countries simultaneously declared it as a league is a big oneI think that's the problem

Because of some fare related to economy of this specific country. Because here in crypto currency there is no evidence of money and who is holding how much crypto. That is why it is a bit tough to impose tax on this earnings.       

50 minutes ago, Mehedi hasan sojib said:

Many countries in the word do not except crypto. It is there wrong work. Because crypto is the best of all currency. So i think as a mordern world thy should except crypto.            

they do not accept cryptos because of political and economic issues, and because banks will have a reduction in customers and possibly a reduction in profits

44 minutes ago, Fadimah said:

Some governments are afraid of crypto. They are scared of what it will  do to their economy. So they prefer not to accept it and if possible, ban it.

The dictatorial countries that are banning bitcoin

41 minutes ago, belal100 said:

yes they think that crypto not legal but thats wrong its business and its safe dont know why they think negative way like that

as I said, and because of political and economic issues

Been this question also circulating not only in this org. I think why some countries didn’t accept bitcoin because of the mentally of some rulers/government that bitcoin that can disintegration their authority.But anyways can still can’t stop people from doing it .

Well, if it seems that they don't want the crypts to enter these countries, is it for fear that it will take over the market? I think so! The time for the crypts is now.

because of political issues 
like washing money and drugs and terrorist
so no one can track crypto so it is easily to enter any country and doing bad stuff with it  

There might always be reasons why other countries doesn't legalized bitcoin. It might be the fact that it's virtually earned and they cannot know where it came from and maybe they just want to be safe and to avoid unstable price transactions with cryptocurrencies.

The bitcoin does not could do with to be “accepted in a country”. BTW We input the bitcoin, like we right to be heard the US cash or the euro or the yen. The bitcoin is received by populace regardless their residency. at hand is not a large amount a command of a country can do about that

Whereas the majority of countries do not make the usage of bitcoin itself illegal, its status as money (or a commodity) varies, with differing regulatory implications. While some states have explicitly allowed its use and trade, others have banned or restricted it.

the reason why some country are not accepting Bitcoins is because they are wary of it's volatility, decentralized nature, perceived threat to current monetary system. and link to illicit like drug trafficking and money laundering. some nation banned bitcoin like China. all banks and other financial institution like payment processor are prohibited for transacting.  

Yes a lot of countries make the crypto currency illegal or banned because they want to regulate the crypto currency. Maybe they are also afraid to engage in this kind of currency because this decentralize and the users hide their identity.

On 1/8/2020 at 2:58 PM, Lard79 said:

As I know, not all countries accept bitcoin, does anyone know why, whether bitcoin is legal or not, but in fact the development has increased significantly

Many countries not accepted bitcoin and altcoins market as legal tender may be due to decentralized features or may be due to non tax market because government wants some tax. 

On 1/8/2020 at 5:58 PM, Lard79 said:

As I know, not all countries accept bitcoin, does anyone know why, whether bitcoin is legal or not, but in fact the development has increased significantly

In our country, the government didn't ban the bitcoin but it is not yet legal. I am not so sure what is their reason behind this but what I can see is that the government is not yet ready to fully accept and legalize bitcoin. 

Because there are still plenty of hurdles to fix before it will happen like regulation and how they can tax it. 

Because bitcoin doesn't have control of anyone on it is volatile and changes according to demand into community which is rapidly increasing day after day. Also bitcoin doesn't have any physical currency which is not promoting offline marketing even when large market is mainly dependent on physical currency.

I think it was beacuse crypto are decentralised and no one can control this. Also many criminal use crypto for their criminal activities that's why many countries thought it as illegal and didn’t accept it.           

12 hours ago, Shamim2517 said:

And the transaction cannot be tracked. This is why most governments have put in place strict rules and some have even banned them. Bitcoin never and it was just rising prices. Now this may be acceptable in every country, but it is easy to use for illegal purposes,

It was one of the Reason why bitcoin is not accepted in so many countries because it can not be traced

Bitcoin is not a piece currency someplace it didn't definite that that mount remunerated to you. If you guarantee an Indian rupee observe anywhere the Govt is promised to compensate the proprietor that amount, but Bitcoin never and it impartial the charge was increasing.