Why not all countries accept bitcoin - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lard79

Why not all countries accept bitcoin

Well most of country have their own perception just like people mind set not everyone find good in bitcoin because their is risk in bitcoin and it is really not good for other.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

8 hours ago, Yachuu said:

The reason why some of the countries out there don't accept bitcoin because the value of it is still unstable and uncontrollable that is why they don't accept it.

Yes currently Bitcoin is very unstable and it is hard to use such money as a store of value. However it is hoped that by the time there are more institutional investors/traders and merchants accepting Bitcoin, then the price would likely stabilize.

Because some people of other country are really like use the paper money and some people in other country do not believe in bitcoin...  control of government over fiat and all banks which comes under government can loose profits...the risk is too high for that to be prevented in some countries.

• +1 1

We know that is is a digital currency in which trade online or inetrnet base. So all work on the electronic media. And some country think that are the sacmme.

On 1/8/2020 at 5:58 PM, Lard79 said:

As I know, not all countries accept bitcoin, does anyone know why, whether bitcoin is legal or not, but in fact the development has increased significantly

In my country its no legal or illegal to earn bitcoin and the government didn't care if many people wants to have one as long as its not used for illegal transactions. 

I think that bitcoin is not been legalize on our country due to the fact that up until now our country is facing many problem so maybe after solving all that problem they can check if its right to legalize the bitcoin for good. 

On 1/29/2020 at 4:26 PM, Jumail jone said:

Because not all countries accept Bitcoin. The reason is that it will not run in all countries.

Mainly btc has no fixed price. the fluctuate all the time. if any time the price go down and the the economy will go down. i think thats why crypto is not accepted by all.

Many countries doesn't allow Bitcoins transaction because of security issues and economic issues. Because in Bitcoins exchange there are scammers available in internet so citizens will face huge loss also this bitcoin is heavily used by Hackers and dark web, so i think is why its banned in many countries. Forgive me if i said anything bad as i am a beginner still.

Bitcoin does not time-honored by a good number of the countries since it does not covers the tax, they don't hold the have a hold over over crypto. And too what time a spot comes somewhere crypto are used all over the place and in attendance are no other currency used.

This is really sad part of this crypto world as many countries still don't like this and not allowing as they are not understanding fundamentals of this and trying to put peoples on behind the wall which is very bad but they cannot do this for long time as peoples are still trying their ways and have good things around them in near future its more difficult for them to stop this all.

Because the government must research first about bitcoin, whether it is suitable with the conditions and conditions in the country. Each country has different conditions, therefore not all countries respond to bitcoin positively.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

I think it's because some country feel a bit of threatened by bitcoin, especially the banking system. They feel like bitcoin could be uses in so many dangerous things and cannot be traced.

I think they just so scared yo the fact that they will not fully control it.in every country they want to control what ever investment bussiness and i considered cryoto currency as a business.and one more thing is that they are closed minded when it come to crypto 

They need of their own money to be in the market for the country if people go to cryptocorancy now alot of country's money will go down i think that...

• Useful or interesting 1

On 1/8/2020 at 5:58 PM, Lard79 said:

As I know, not all countries accept bitcoin, does anyone know why, whether bitcoin is legal or not, but in fact the development has increased significantly

Not Bitcoin but Cryptocurrency Some country are Afraid of cryptocurrency which they think will be a Threat for them because they cannot controls the market and how cryptocurrency work that why its illegal in some country.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

Not all countries accept cryptocurrencies. Because it effects their fiat currencies. If someone invests in cryptocurrencies. And they get profit the government has to pay the price. So that's why it's not allowed in few countries. 

• +3 1

2 hours ago, Ali_hmwi said:

They need of their own money to be in the market for the country if people go to cryptocorancy now alot of country's money will go down i think that...

Yes I am with this idea, but they can do their own coin, always can be a solution for any problem. But it need the bug country to accept it first....

On 1/8/2020 at 4:58 PM, Lard79 said:

I think bitcoin is still illegal for some countries in the world. You know that bitcoin is a crypto under the blockchain system which of course transactions carried out will be safely stored in the blockchain ledger. this is a benchmark for several large countries because this will be a dangerous threat if the blockchain system is used by people less responsible for conducting transactions from illicit businesses.

On 1/8/2020 at 10:58 AM, Lard79 said:

maybe because those countries are afraid from the bitcoin power, and since they can't control him they decide to directly ban bitcoin. it is a drastic solution but, for them, is the only way to prevent future economic problem

Every country has different rules, it doesn't mean that all countries respond positively to Bitcoin.

The cryptocurrencies are not legalised in different countries and the government should not control the cryptocurrency that's why they banned in their countries as the passage of time the use of digital currencies has been increased i think in future it can be centralised because there is a great potential to grow in future and it will replace the Fiat currency

Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin are not under Government control and so naturally they don't get benefit from it.Taxes are the main criteria on which the working of a country and Govt depends. Many countries do not accept Bitcoin in day to day transactions for fear of losing the value of their own financial system! Hopefully things will settle soon with the introduction of local national currencies.

Because many countries is still fair about cryptocurrency that cryptocurrency is going to bring their natural economical system which is totally a false matter in my opinion but there was also some rumours that cryptocurrencies using for tourist activities that's why Government are not approving it.

On 1/8/2020 at 10:58 AM, Lard79 said:

It is only question of time when most countries will suport crypto.

Countries do not accept Bitcoin because they are afraid of their money from theft or the devaluation of their currency so that they are afraid of encryption and they do not want to support it yet nor were they wrong