There should be something telling us that we already responded to this post - Page 6 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

There should be something telling us that we already responded to this post

Apparently the forum moderators take into account their audience, which I appreciate very much because it encourages us to continue, I say this for the fact that that option to tell us when you have already published in a topic has already been implemented, very good work! 

On 7/1/2020 at 9:39, Maxtron73 said:

¿Crees que sería mejor para los usuarios aquí si cryptotalk actualizara el sitio web haciendo un pequeño anuncio en la parte superior de una publicación en la que ya has publicado? Esto nos ahorraría mucho tiempo, ya que muchas veces cuando queremos responder a una publicación nunca estamos seguros de si ya respondimos previamente a esta publicación, como para no responder dos veces en la misma publicación. Te gustaría eso ?

It would be a great idea because sometimes you wonder if you already answered the topic or not! So you don't waste time answering the same topic twice.
It would also be good to let them know when they delete a comment! so you know something happened!

Got a month? These days, who doesn’t? Lifetime access to OneMonth Bitcoin will provide you with the tools you need to think and speak intelligently about the technology of Bitcoin. You’ll develop the skills you need to buy, trade and store your digital currencies. You’ll also get instructions on how to redeem USD$5 worth of Bitcoin on Coinbase and stick it in your own personal digital wallet. With 20 lectures and an additional two hours of content, you’ll be well prepared to re-enter the workplace and confidently answer your co-workers when they ask: “Should I buy Bitcoin?”

I also think about that. if there is an option or badge where i can see that i have already replied that topic then it will be good for all and we may not reply at the same topic.

On 1/18/2020 at 1:47 PM, bitcoin-shark said:

clouds in front of the topic if they are white we have not done replay, if they are black it means that we have already answered the topic

Omg I was just having this trouble remembering which topic I've visited. That's super useful 👍

agree to this. Good suggestion. That will be very awesome because honestly speaking, I am confused too wether I have already commented on that particular topic or not yet specially if it has already passed days and I have forgotten which topics I have already commented to. I need to go back and forth my profile and search for that topic if it is in my history just to verify before I do some actions

On 7/1/2020 at 8:39, Maxtron73 said:

¿Crees que sería mejor para los usuarios aquí si cryptotalk actualizara el sitio web haciendo un pequeño anuncio en la parte superior de una publicación en la que ya has publicado? Esto nos ahorraría mucho tiempo, ya que muchas veces cuando queremos responder a una publicación nunca estamos seguros de si ya respondimos previamente a esta publicación, como para no responder dos veces en la misma publicación. Te gustaría eso ?

Apparently there is already next to each topic an icon appears as a conversation and when it is in black it is that previously you have already dialogued on that topic

There is something I am took time to find too but there is this black or white little circle in the front of the post that means you are already responde or not in this post, you are have to be very careful to notice and when you do you are will always watch for this.

• +3 1

This that I found helping is that there is a sign that tells us if we have replied to a post before and it is very useful to see this sign in front of the title of the posts and know that we have already read and discussed this post.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

cryptotalk is a good platform to generate extra income, I think there should also be an approval indicator that indicates whether or not your post is relevant to people, that is, if your post was accepted by crypto, so you save yourself a bad time of not knowing if they eliminated it or not because while you are making your post or announcements you forget the previous ones already made and I think what I am proposing would be of good help

I will like this a lot because I have respond to many posts that I don't remember if I read before or not, but I avoid the ones I remember reading. Maybe we can have an option in the custom short option to remove the posts we have responded from appearing in the list.

12 hours ago, bogdanoff said:

Me gustará mucho esto porque he respondido a muchas publicaciones que no recuerdo si leí antes o no, pero evito las que recuerdo haber leído. Quizás podamos tener una opción en la opción corta personalizada para eliminar las publicaciones que hemos respondido para que no aparezcan en la lista.

So friend, it would be great if this excellent platform gives us that option apart from highlighting if you have commented or visited it, see if your post has been approved by the administrators I think this function would help us a lot. I hope to see the new updates on the platform. a lot of help for users but the most important function would be to approve your post would be the best

I totally agree with you, friend, there should be a notice about whether one has previously commented on any publication, it has happened to me that I respond more than 1 time to some post because I do not realize it or not memorize the posts that I respond

I learned that it is shaded and if the cloud is blank I need to answer so I can enter that publication, so we save time to be checking if we had written or not

Well there is a sign now.You can see it at the left side of the topic.If the message mark is dark then you responded the post.But if the message mark is white then you haven't.

18 hours ago, Mella said:

There is something I am took time to find too but there is this black or white little circle in the front of the post that means you are already responde or not in this post, you are have to be very careful to notice and when you do you are will always watch for this.

@Mella friend, the right explanation is that if you want to know about topic where did you comment or not then i ask you to see a thing.. When you go in a section then you can see some topic has one black circle and some topic has double white 2 circle.. So the Double two white circle mean you already did comment in the topic..                 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I have met with this problem a large number of times when I opened the news in order to answer, but I see that I have already given an answer to it, and for this reason my time is wasted. I believe, actually, that it's time to add more features to the forum for more simple users here.

You're right, this is just exhausting, having to go through a post and all the comments, or my entire profile, to find out. I really hope they can add a feature to help us with this.

On 1/7/2020 at 7:39 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Dk you think it would be better for the the users here if cryptotalk would update the website by making a small ad come on top of a post that you have already posted on ? This would save us a lot of time since often when we want to respond to a post we are never sure if we already responded previously to this post, as to not respond two times on same post. Would you like that ?

There's already a feature by which we can understand did we commented on this topic previously or not.This feature is the 'Double message ' icon beside a topic.If the icon is fully black/ash coloured it will mean that we already commented on it.And if the icon is empty,then it means we didn't responded on it yet.

Now they added to the side of the topic if you answered or not with a black chat symbol, if it is blank you have a chance to answer it, sometimes you get bugged by the gray icon but it is the same as black. I hope it serves you.

Truly I absolutely concur with you that there ought to be a few signs which could remind the clients that they had just reacted the above subjects in light of the fact that at whatever point we open cryptotalk we locate similar themes at the top which we had reacted before.

Yes there should be any indicator for this because  you can not keep on posting on same topics again and again. So there should  be something telling us this that you have already made the post.

The indication that I already responded to a certain post is the icon on the left side of the topic. If the icon is shaded grey or black, that means that you have already commented on the certain post. That's easiest way to tell and it's what i've been using.