Earning free Bitcoin is better than investment - Page 44 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Oluade

Earning free Bitcoin is better than investment

Absolutely, it is best to win without any risk, most of the investment sites are fraudulent, we cannot trust any of them, unfortunately, you need to save a little. I hope there will be better days in the future.

On daily base bundle of messages people sending me that invest with this company you will get 100% profit. But the fact is they all are scammer. If you using telegram you must faced with such people who just insists others to invest for their small commission

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800

If you don't have knowledge about trading then it's better to earn free bitcoins because trading needs experience and without that you'll definitely loss all your wealth. Don't invest in those sites that are scam. Always preffer legit and those sites with good reputations. 

On 1/7/2020 at 11:43 AM, Oluade said:

Earning free Bitcoin might be small to get but it is better than investment platform. Majority of those investment platform are scam, like adturbine and mymagnet they all promise heaven and Earth and they go ahead to misbehave.

Dear @Oluade you are right that there are many investment platform where you could be face the scams.

As a beginner it's good for us to get free coins and when you will be able to understand things then you must invest.

On 1/7/2020 at 11:43 AM, Oluade said:

Earning free Bitcoin might be small to get but it is better than investment platform. Majority of those investment platform are scam, like adturbine and mymagnet they all promise heaven and Earth and they go ahead to misbehave.

Investing and earning both are good in their own sense like earning gives you fast and proper money but investing is a type of risk that maybe you invest in a fake site but you can get alota of profit in it.so important thing is to the research about the legit site and then take step

I think the same that you are better to earn bitcoins little by little than to invest and be scammed by other people who will keep our money, so we must not hurry, we must go calmly until we achieve our goal.

On 11/19/2020 at 9:34 AM, Muhammad Saleem said:

Yes i agree with you to some extent. There are a lot of scam websites which are based on fraud. They just aim to harm you. If you are not pretty sure about a website to be legit, don't invest and save your earned btc. But i suggest you to find trusted trading forums to invest. If you have some experience of trading and knowledge of market trends, you can multiply your btc rapidly. 

@Muhammad Saleem you are right sir, I think the problem with investment is lack of trust towards the websites, a lot of people are scared to invest. While earning of Bitcoin is very simple and easier that if you can be patience enough. What is most important is the right website to invest or earn free Bitcoin.

On 11/19/2020 at 9:34 AM, Muhammad Saleem said:

Yes i agree with you to some extent. There are a lot of scam websites which are based on fraud. They just aim to harm you. If you are not pretty sure about a website to be legit, don't invest and save your earned btc. But i suggest you to find trusted trading forums to invest. If you have some experience of trading and knowledge of market trends, you can multiply your btc rapidly. 

On 1/7/2020 at 8:43 AM, Oluade said:

Yes, it is true that profit is much better than investment. Profit does not need capital. As for investment and trading, they need good capital in order to work with them.

Most of the people scared of scams .

So they are feared of investing his money due frads or scams .

So they prefer to earn bitcoins on websites or by different tasks instead of investing money for getting profit .

So it is better .

You can never say that! Because you can't just collect Bitcoin for free! Because nothing lasts forever! So you must secure yourself by creating good capital for investment or trading! This thing will make you always safe! That is, you will not be at the mercy of anyone! You have to draw more than one plan!

Hello everyone, personally I consider that it is better to invest and take advantage of the volatility of cryptocurrencies, to get more profit, with the investment method you must be clear about the basic concepts of how the market moves, winning free bitcoin is also good but you earn less and you must invest more time.

• +3 1

if you wants to invest in any trading site you need money..then you need buy some crypto coins by your money..then you can invest your coins..but if you wants to earn free bitcoin you don't need money..so we can say that free bitcoins earning is better from investment..

• +2 1

To be honest earning free bitcoins is one of the hardest job to do. You can use faucet sites to earn bitcoins. Like investment you need to fear while earning free bitcoins.. There is no pain and no chance of being scammed..

You are right, if we can earn free bitcoin, then investment is very good because we may or may not make an investment and we are more likely to lose.

I agree with you. Because investment is one kinds of risk. If you invest,  it can be loss. But free bitcoin is investment free. So there is no risk. That's why free bitcoin earning is best. 

It is true that there are many scam sites, but there should be a little risk. Just be patient and knowledgeable in the world of cryptography

Hello.friend, I disagree with you, old buddy, that getting some free dollars from taps and promotion destinations is no in a way that is better than a venture. There are a great deal of fake locales yet in addition there are acceptable and fair stages for you to pick a wise speculation site and work on it. However, in the event that you are a learner and don't have the cash, it would be a smart thought to procure free bitcoin.

Yes dear who was not want to earn free without any investment i thing all people like that type of earn that spending time and earn money through some work and time but there is also the site where by imvesting you can make much more profit so this depends on you where you invest so before invest you should do your own research depends what u want .

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

On 1/7/2020 at 2:43 PM, Oluade said:

I may disagree and agree on your views because yes, investing has more risks than getting a free bitcoin. But the higher your risk in the world of investing, the higher the rewards! But yes, the best things in life are free. 

Earning bitcoin is a good thing, but in my opinion, investment is not a bad thing. Instead, it will be a better option to make good money. But the need is that we make investments in trusty sites so that we don't lose our all money in scams. Correct me if you have some other good idea. 

• +1 1

Obviously, Earning free bitcoin is better than investment. For invests you need the basic knowledge of investment. Otherwise you cannot get profit for your invest. Every investors always research about crypto market. So i think earning free bitcoin is safe. Investment has a big risk, because crypto market is volatile. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Almost all investment platforms are scammers, I used around 2015 and 2016 to be deceived by many investment sites, so you should avoid it, you better hold crypto and wait for prices to go up and sell.

• +2 1

No it's not, earning free bitcoin was indeed good way to get some bitcoin but if you choose the right way to investing it's more profitable rather than earn bitcoin through some faucet or anything that only pay around $0,001 or more/day when investing give you better profit.

• +1 1

You say right my friend I am agree with you  there are many sites that are fake and scam . That it is better earning small amount of bitcoin from investment sites . If you invest your money in other site then research on this site  because it helps you to avoid the scammers . 

• +1 2

This two are good in terms of money but i will prefer to investment mate its because earning bitcoin is hard, you will put some time on it to get some bitcoins but in investment, all you need to do is to invest some coins and you can sitting pretty and wait for your profit easily with no hassle

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1