Earning free Bitcoin is better than investment - Page 43 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Oluade

Earning free Bitcoin is better than investment

Yes there are many forums which are scam and after getting your oney they block so instead of investment ,earning is better .

I dont think so, because free earnings especially from faucet are quiet insignificant. You have to wait a lot of time to claim this reward. I think its more better to invest in bitcoin, maybe with less amount if you scared of losing money. However, it will bring more money. 

I regret to answer you that your words are unfair .. There are many wonderful investment platforms in which many of our colleagues here have good experiences .. You make a wrong choice, perhaps when you enter a corrupt platform .. As for everyone injustice, this is a little harsh. Don't you think so

Earning bitcoins and investment both are good methods of earning momey and both have their own advantages and disadvantages. But personally i will go with the investment. Investment have a greater risk but also investment have a greater reward. You can earn handsome amount of profit or shre from investing capital but earning bitcoins have a fixed return. Also if the value of bitcoins decreased then the earnings will also decreased.

Earning free bitcoin is much more better as compared to investment because while we are investing in any where there is risk of losing money and everyone want free money without any loss and I think that bitcoin is best option in the world because it's a digital currency and it is reliable faster and easier in exchange so I think earning free bitcoin is much better as compared to investment....

• +4 1

Earning free BTC, is like winning the lottery, in my opinion. The problem is that, there are so many scam sites, promising you the moon & the stars, including promises of big profits, if you invest your BTC with them. But, a web site of this nature is very cheap to build & very profitable to run. Thats why there are so many of them.

These sites are run by scum bags, who would take candy from a baby. They are also usually run by cowards, who hide behind fake addresses, phone numbers, etc. They create / register fake companies in the UK, to fool the people.

Below are some web sites that usually will find out if a web site is a scam or not. Where people can post reviews, if they have been scammed by the site, information about the registration of the web page, Who-Is, etc. But, there also can be a lot of false reviews on these sites. So, take care.

https://www.scamadviser.com/

https://www.trustpilot.com/

https://www.urlvoid.com/

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

Indeed there's a great deal of stage that are trick so in contributing is we should know to some stage that said by the others that is a trick stage or go for the proposal stage where the best to contribute.

On 1/7/2020 at 11:43 AM, Oluade said:

Earning free Bitcoin might be small to get but it is better than investment platform. Majority of those investment platform are scam, like adturbine and mymagnet they all promise heaven and Earth and they go ahead to misbehave.

Yes dear. I agree with you. But it's very slow process. Investment and trading is a good process. You can earn good money. But there is a great risk of losing money. Your minor mistakes will lead to failure of your who investments. Earning free bitcoins is a safe process 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 1/7/2020 at 11:43 AM, Oluade said:

Earning free Bitcoin might be small to get but it is better than investment platform. Majority of those investment platform are scam, like adturbine and mymagnet they all promise heaven and Earth and they go ahead to misbehave.

Mostly the investing sites are fake and scam. but if you have full trust on a site then you will go for investment otherwise earning from Bitcoin is also very profitable soo must do proper research before investing somewhere. If you are 100% sure then you will invest on some legit sites.

On 1/7/2020 at 7:43 AM, Oluade said:

If you can find the right platform then you wouldn't have any worry. Investments are very profitable but legit ones are hard to find. You can save your time by going into trading and taking the profit that you are able to get.

My friend, you have to choose right platform for investment and there you can actually earn more and have profit. In my view, free btc is just the way of attracting people towards being scam. Why would anyone give free btc to anyone? We have to give something to gain something. In cryptotalk also, we give our effort on work and we are paid on that. This is our earning of hardwork. 

• +3 1

Yes many of investment websites are said to be scam by those tried them before and I think we as new members we should learn a lesson here and stay away.It's better to earn from this forum some crypto for doing some work.

• +1 1

Yes you are right my friend. Earning bitcoin is better than investment. There is only forum cryptotalk through which you can earn bitcoin. By doing work on this forum you earn 30000 Satoshi or 0.0003 btc daily. This forum is besf for earning and learning. You will get knowledge that how to make investments in trading through this forum. 

I will prefer everyone to earn free Bitcoin.I will not prefer to invest your money any investment platform to earn money.If you have an option to earn free bitcoin then you should avoid investment.

Everyone wants to earn money free if there is a chance to earn it. If they don't find any then they go for investment. Investment needs right knowledge and experience. As i am earning free btc from this forum i like it. In fact i  love it. But to gain more money investment is a must. Investment in trading is what i trust. I don't trust other investments. So we must choose a legit exchanger like binance or yobit. Then invest our money in it. No chance to be scammed.

On 1/7/2020 at 2:43 AM, Oluade said:

I prefer to invest my savings to seek to generate more my profits and make my capital grow, I totally recommend YOBIT you generate daily income and you make your capital grow.

Yes of courseEarning bitcoin free and and investing boths are paramount ways for earning.Earning free is develop than investment but earning bitcoin is better then investing.

On 7/1/2020 at 2:43, Oluade said:

Obtener Bitcoin gratis puede ser pequeño, pero es mejor que una plataforma de inversión. La mayoría de esas plataformas de inversión son una estafa, como adturbine y mymagnet, todas prometen el cielo y la tierra y se comportan mal.

It has a lot of reason, many platforms promise many good things, good annual and monthly interest, but these platforms must be very careful with them because it is almost 90% sure that they will become a total scam and lose your money, these pages are very risky and I never participate in them.

• +1 1

yes I think earning free bitcoins is better than good from investment...because if we want to invest ment we need money for invest..but if we want to earn bitcoins we don't needed money,besides we can earn it easily..

• +2 1

The sites that offer you fractions of Bitcoin are usually very slow because the payout is low, while the investment sites are all very risky. Getting bitcoin is not that easy, so don't pay attention to those sites that offer heaven and earth because they are all s 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Making free bitcoin is actually very good because I think many of us who are here can make good money from here but I don't have much idea about investing but I got a very good idea because of your comments

• +2 1

You are right if you somehow find some legit & long term method to make some free bucks then you should go for that because for investment you should have a big amount & you should go for some platform like coinbase or binance. But their returns are very low.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Of course, free money is always good, especially if it is a good amount. But usually you earn very little in this way, if you want to make higher income you should invest in cryptocurrencies where you have full control of your assets.

• +2 1
  • +3 1