Withdraw and send into deposit address (yobit) - Page 4 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zues

Withdraw and send into deposit address (yobit)

No, a transaction on Yobit is never canceled, and it will reach you sooner or later . write to the technical support service to speed up the transaction.

I think that yobit support service can help you. If coins are not in blockchain, then they can be returned. You need to act faster, because you couldn`t return your money if transaction sent to blockchain 

The XRP transaction speed is typically fast, within 5-10 seconds. What I guess the problem might be on Yobit is either Wallet maintenance you didn't take notice of or there were many transactions on the network then and the price changes might be playing a big role. Sometimes, it requires more patience than expected when trading or withdrawing on Yobit. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

This is not possible to cancel the withdrawal transaction from the yobit platform after submitting the application and cannot be transferred to another wallet

Life is great and enjoy it

To receive coins in your Yobit’s wallet you have to select the coin and mark the “receive” button, then copy the address of the required coin and send the amount you want.

When i make deposit i choose xrp or trx because it very fast and when I make withdraw i use payeer because it fast and very good for exchange it to a real money on my country

On 1/7/2020 at 7:55 AM, Zues said:

I have a transaction and one of the other party send his deposit address on yobit and with the use of withdrawal on my account I send it to that address and now my xrp money are in still processing status. Is there any chance that my money back or it will send into other party? Thanks for your opinions and answers.  

Maybe you didn't write the destination tag it's must be here to receive your funds until this you can contact the support the can help you

you must wait for the confirmations, remember that because it is used a lot lately it takes a little while but if the account number is not right nothing happens 

Hello just have to wait a little to the transsaction get complete, i never had problem withdrawling ir recibing coins, sometimes wallets has an issues but they Fix them up

Edited by Elizgar

im withdrawed some doge to yobit to my home exchage..its really fast.i have no issues with yobit exchanger..its a well professional exchanger

withdrawing or depositing in yobit is a very simple way to do it, you just have to be careful to verify the address and don't make a mistake or the funds will be lost and won't arrive

In this there is no worry the yobit emwill never send your money to other third party it is a platform that should be trusted over time so kindly exercise more patient

Deposit on yobit is usually fast, it takes not more than 1 hour in my cases. But of course, it can be 1 day or 2 days in some unusual cases. You can always write to Yobit support to know whats about your transaction. And I need to add that withdrawal is fast too. Usually, it takes about 1 hour or less.But one time I get withdraw only after a couple of days

por lo genera el deposito y retiro en yobit.net depende de la moneda en su tiempo de transferencia lo que a veces me a causado molestia que he querido depositar una moneda y me dice que esta en mantenimiento esta dura hasta tres dias

On 1/7/2020 at 7:55 AM, Zues said:

I have a transaction and one of the other party send his deposit address on yobit and with the use of withdrawal on my account I send it to that address and now my xrp money are in still processing status. Is there any chance that my money back or it will send into other party? Thanks for your opinions and answers.  

Your money will be traded as soon as  possible . The probability  of going to  someone  else's  account is  zero .  İf you entered  the wallet  link correctly  , there is no problem . İt may just be queued. I hope your  transaction  will be completed  as soon as  possible. 

If the transaction has more than one confirmation in the block chain it is already irreversible, so I don't think you can reverse it, unless it doesn't have any confirmations in the block chain, as I told you before.

Just wait for the transaction to be processed and the crypto currencies will go to your friend's account, you have nothing to worry about.

Hi everyone!
It is completely normal that some transactions in Yobit take time to carry out, you have nothing to worry about, Yobit is a 100% secure exchange and will never steal your money.

Hello friend, in my case I do not have this type of problem with Yobit in withdrawing or receiving coins if you put all your data well, do not make sure that they come to you when you least expect it, your balance is increased, this is one of the characteristics it has Yobit.net who are responsible and trustworthy

Thanks for sharing your important feedback with us. I think money is exchanged through the yobit Code. When exchanging money, we have to create a yobit code and send it to another place and add it again to exchange money.

In Yobit, withdrawal or deposit is simple, you just have to go to the wallet section, choose the currency, then enter the address of your wallet, you must verify that it is well written without errors, since you can lose the coins for this simple but very important step. , in the exchange the commission rates are low.

Yobit Exchange site has actually become very important to us this year because, in fact, there are many easy ways for us to withdraw the site if we withdraw the currency in a short time.  We can also send coins directly to someone who has the advantage, is withdraw is instantaning wallet and user.

• +5 1

On 1/6/2020 at 9:55 PM, Zues said:

Deposits and Withdrawals at yobit.net are fast and secure via cryptocurrencies and have a wide variety of pairs to trade.😉

It takes time sometimes be cause of network issues.But you won't lose your coin.It will either go to your account or return to your wallet.Thats what i understand from your writing.No need to worry.It depends on network problem.