Withdraw and send into deposit address (yobit) - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zues

Withdraw and send into deposit address (yobit)

I have a transaction and one of the other party send his deposit address on yobit and with the use of withdrawal on my account I send it to that address and now my xrp money are in still processing status. Is there any chance that my money back or it will send into other party? Thanks for your opinions and answers.  

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 4
  • +5 3

19 minutes ago, mdmusa said:

yobit is on withdraw processing to withdraw from the site. It takes a while to withdraw. You do not have to make any tension. Payment will be received shortly

It is normal if it takes for over 48 hours of waiting because this is the first time that the yobit has a long time interval for transferring funds 

The Yobit Exchange site has actually become very important to us this year because, in fact, there are many easy ways for us to withdraw the site if we withdraw the currency in a short time.  We can also send coins directly to someone who has the advantage.  So if you withdraw your currency, you can do it in a short time.  In that case there is no reason to worry that you will have to wait for some time to get your money.With respect to withdrawals and deposits, yobit has played a very important role for everyone.

• +3 1

10 hours ago, Zues said:

I have a transaction and one of the other party send his deposit address on yobit and with the use of withdrawal on my account I send it to that address and now my xrp money are in still processing status. Is there any chance that my money back or it will send into other party? Thanks for your opinions and answers.  

I don't understand exactly what you are trying to say. But I got something. Did you put the xrp destination tag on the withdrawal box?

• +1 1

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

If it is same type of coins then it will be send to other party account.if not same coins i think if will be invalid.im not sure I don't encounter that problem before.maybe this may help you try to contact the costumer support of yobit.net as soon as possible .so you can discuss the problem and they can make some solution.

I think right now deposit and withdrawal on Yobit website is fast and without problem you receive your withdrawal transaction, and some times is very fast the only things that member they are not satisfied is about withdrawal fees are higher.

• +3 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

It is known to everyone that the ripple takes a very long time in transfers, up to hours sometimes, so you do not have to worry or anything because your money will reach the other wallet soon.

If it is still in the process it means you have to wait for it to succeed. But if you enter the wrong address, the coins you send will disappear forever. For that, first check the address before sending.

It may take you a little longer to withdraw, but you do not worry about your withdrawal, I was also able to withdraw my address, but it took me about 24 hours.

We can easily transfer the currency from Yobit and we can withdraw our currencies.  And in that case, if you accidentally withdraw your coins in someone else's wallet, you can't expect them to return.  Because if someone else got it, they wouldn't give it any more.  So this is a good site for us to retract and we have to use it properly.

usually in a state of transfer does require quite a long time, and if your funds have entered the blockchain it is definitely not cancelable

It maybe taking a while, i’ve same issue as yours in xrp. Maybe the exchange is doing some upgrades or what so ever. I had withdrawn ethereum within a seconds last time. I do not have any issue from transferring. It was so fast and easy, i think xrp only has an issue.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 1/7/2020 at 8:55 AM, Zues said:

i think if you are sending from one yobit account to the other you will need to use yobit codes and that will help you send the money instantly.

If you have your deposit address of yobit exchange, don't deposit first before looking for the wallet status if it will be online or under maintanance

Yobit is a reputed exchange and trusted also I think our problem when you put correct xrp address then the transaction goes correct person I think its any technical glitch are any internet issues any other problem maybe I think you gives wrong xrp address then the transaction are not confirmed 

On 1/7/2020 at 10:55 AM, Zues said:

Tis is an easy to withdraw form from the forum. And I love their project.

• -1 1

Financial transactions take a long time, up to more than two days, so you have to wait. If the problem persists, contact the support team and inform the problem.

There are wallets on the exchange that have constant technical work or put large commissions for withdrawal. I personally have been unable to withdraw XEM coins from the exchange for almost a week, I constantly write "technical works".

On 1/7/2020 at 6:55 AM, Zues said:

In general the ripple os very fast for withdraw it's fast than bitcoin and don't take a big fee  in Yobit 0.5 if i remember, you need just to wait for the transaction to be confirmed it's about two confirmation and done it's in your wallet

On 1/7/2020 at 7:26 AM, mdmusa said:

yobit is on withdraw processing to withdraw from the site. It takes a while to withdraw. You do not have to make any tension. Payment will be received shortly

I never fave any problem with wildrawal in Yobit I normally receive my coins as soon as I click on wildraw in a 2 second it has drop 💧

don't worry i think their blocks was not available when you have made the withdraw. you will receive your payment soon when blocks will be available again.it may take 1-2 days or more.

I use the contract with my account to send to that address I have a transaction and now a person from the other party is still processing my XRP money status. I have a chance to return
Sends the deposit address to YOBC...

You can make your withdrawal in the yobit platform after you have linked your account of cryptotalk to your yobit account and it doesn't take much time for the transaction to complete