Withdraw and send into deposit address (yobit) - Page 2 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zues

Withdraw and send into deposit address (yobit)

I think some technical issues in yobit exchange you used xrp receive tag? If yes then wait more some hours and contact to yobit support teams.

I dont that would ever work and there is a reason for it, there are so many people who are willing to take some of your coins to either steal or even make something out of it in a far much different way there are so many other different things that we have also to follow and do the right thing and this are to either identify the right ideas and the right perspectives that we are able to use , withdraw should never be yobit to yobit, but to an eternal person then deposit again

Well, you just have to wait a little bit because there's some transaction is being verified so it took a minute before processing and approving your request, don't worry it will be sent to the address that you've provided.

I can pull back and store from the yobit trade and this is actually a quick on pulling back and on keeping on the yobit trade. The most significant thing of the yobit trade is there quick withdrawal process and there low exchange expenses.

I think that you may have problems with this, it's much easier for you to make a Yobit Code that you send to the person you want to transfer the money to and that's it. (It will give it as much money as you want when activated)

On 1/7/2020 at 7:26 AM, mdmusa said:

yobit is on withdraw processing to withdraw from the site. It takes a while to withdraw. You do not have to make any tension. Payment will be received shortly

But I tried making my withdrawal on yobit the other time and it is not responding. Please what is the problem?

On 1/7/2020 at 10:55 AM, Zues said:

I have a transaction and one of the other party send his deposit address on yobit and with the use of withdrawal on my account I send it to that address and now my xrp money are in still processing status. Is there any chance that my money back or it will send into other party? Thanks for your opinions and answers.  

This problem also face to me  i make transaction to the othe r wallet but no deposit yet recieved to  me and i till waiting but yobit admin not process this money to me. I hope this work and depost my amount in account.

All withdrawal confirmations depend on the speed of the transaction. For example bitcoin, the process of withdrawing Bitcoin will be very long if the costs provided are very low. I'm sure all your deposits will be fine, if you don't make another mistake.

your withdraw is now processing.please do not feel tension.after processing your withdraw you will get back your coin on the sending wallet.it is not chance to back again yobit.so do not worry about it.

On 2/20/2020 at 6:31 PM, Roukha888 said:

Hi bro i think If it is same type of coins then it will be send to other party account.if not same coins i think if will be invalid.im not sure I don't encounter that problem before.maybe this may help you try to contact the costumer support of yobit.net as soon as possible 

I have not been understand your question. And so that is more a stupidity thing. So we can send special coins to the special addressee.

Well if you exchange money from one trade to the wallet or other, it takes time.  Since I think the menu will be of benefit to you by examining the exchange, I think.

Xrp withdrawals from yobit should be processed in a couple minutes and it could take up to a couple hours. If after that time your withdrawal was still not processed you have to contact their support 

Sometime yobit takes time to withdraw your balances while converting or transferring it to any other account but also sometimes it takes time to verify your process and your accounts details but there is a chance that either it will be transferred to the other parties account or you will get back if the transaction gets failed.

Yobit is the best exchanger for trading. Here you can deposit your coin. Now most of the people used this exchanger for trading

Sorry, I don't know enough about this topic fair You haven't tried Jobit Communications bolster of fair communication.  This will give you an off chance to record on the blockchain. You can also join HotForex and try to do business with them.

Sorry, I don't know enough about this topic fair You haven't tried Jobit Communications bolster of fair communication.  This will give you an off chance to record on the blockchain. You can also join HotForex and try to do business with them.

On 1/7/2020 at 6:55 AM, Zues said:

I have a transaction and one of the other party send his deposit address on yobit and with the use of withdrawal on my account I send it to that address and now my xrp money are in still processing status. Is there any chance that my money back or it will send into other party? Thanks for your opinions and answers.  

Check very well. If you send Rona right address you will see your coins. 

If you have some other account in Yobit and you try to send it with Yobit then it is still possible and it is okay but there are some other way and that is using Yobicodes.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

No I don't think you can stop that transaction. If they send it to the blockchain then no none can get it back but if not its still hard to cancel the transaction as it goes to the blockchain before you contact then.

Welcome with me
Thanks for trying to tackle your problem by writing a topic
Withdrawal process in progress, no need to worry and stress. You will be received batch soon

On 1/7/2020 at 10:55 AM, Zues said:

Once the with drawl request is send it take few hours and some time in a minute .It all depend upon exchange traffic where  your transaction is been done .

You must wait, it may take up to a day or 2 days to complete. Be comfortable and don't worry, if you enter the right address, you are completely assured.

You have still chances to cancel the request if that is in process for the approval. You can cancel the request on the exchange but if the request has been already processed to the address which you have just entered to send funds than there is no chance. 

Hello there my dear friend, if your transaction is showing under process that means it will be processed in a few mintues. You need to wait a few minutes then your transaction will be successful. 

If we withdraw the currency within a short period of time, we may send the money directly to the site. So if you withdraw your currency, you can do it in a short time.

Dont worry, the withdrawing time depends with the currency and wallet which you send to. It takes me only 10 minutes to withdraw litecoins from yobit to coinpot walle! And sometimes it goes direct for only one minute. So don't worry if that will happen again.

Time is the ultimate weapon!