A suggestion considering new-bies/spammers - Page 13 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
guatazoo

A suggestion considering new-bies/spammers

Good work bro as u tried to bring a good improvement but good to inform u that this technique have also been implementing so far. Whatever u post is checked by the moderators and after approval u get paid for that otherwise it gets deleted

On 1/6/2020 at 10:22 PM, guatazoo said:

I have realized that new bes are the ones who does not know the rules and are the worst spammers therefore;

@guatazooI agree with your suggestions! Newbies are actually big spammers because they are not familiar with the rules and policies and post irrelevant things and cause spamming. I appreciate the efforts of moderators in defending this forum against spam. There should be a criteria for new members, they should be locked at 100 posts and their account should be reviewed and then qualified or disqualified based on their content. 

Why are you seeking to make things hard for newbie, do you want people to refrain from joining this forum? I think that things are hard enough and one hundred post is not an easy task to accomplish. Actually I am having hard time finishing mine in the first place, take things easy my friend and be lenient with others.

Some are here to go good work so as to make the forum a good one, some are here to spam the forum, let work in good way so that we will get more good things to come out way from this forum, I am new I would not do anything that will make me leave

• Useful or interesting 1

Hi mate you have a good suggestion and is well said but I think the moderators and administrators have there ways of investigation to really know if the newbies are real and are not spammers according to y own observation if the moderators are not following our post one after the other then they won't know which post is useful or not and would not border to delete anyone's posts

• +3 1

I agree with you point because newbies don't know how to work here and they do such spammers thing's. So this forum put the requirements of making 100 posts then this newbie can know everything in this forum.

• +2 1

Not every member can make such a mistake because he knows that it can close his account and most of the people who come to this forum come on the advice of their friend and tell these members the rules in advance. Are given so that they do not make any mistake.

In fact, I think that a greater opportunity should be given to the beginners here, because their mistakes are due to the lack of experience in the field and not because they want to harm the forum, perhaps sending messages warning two or three times before the member is banned, especially if he is a beginner, good luck for everyone

I agree with you, a lot of new contributors are the supply of unsolicited mail sending the place they are seeking rapid income in the least feasible time, the place they plagiarize different members, so it is properly for your advice to be implemented. 

Most of the spammers are newbies who don't know all the rules and regulations of this forum and post recklessly and only for earning money. 

I want to suggest the newbies that they should spend more time at this forum and read all the topics and comments so they can get more information about the forum and how it works. They also should read and understand all the protocols and guidelines of this forum. This will help newbies.

The moderators here give 100 free posts to learn about the forum’s rules, adhere to them, and apply them, and learn about the forum’s sections, where the beginners end the 100 free participation and they have sufficient information about the forum, its investments, and its deliberations.

• +2 1

The first 100 post is okay, its basically limits those lazy spammers that don't want to work without getting paid. Having a 100 post requirements before they can earn money from this forum is a good mitigating procedure that only those committed, real and active participants will maximize their earnings from this forum.

• +1 1

I think the first 100 comments are enough to let anyone know about the forum’s rules and understand that randomness is not desirable here .. I don’t think there is any need to return it to the 50 .. because the 100 are already subject to supervision by moderators and admin.

I think we should stop spamming so moderators job will not that much.

I think that this will give a positive effect on the forum and help the modiraters 

This is a positive idea, but the fact is that the moderators review posts automatically every day and remove unhelpful topics and posts every day.

It's good suggestion related this forum because changing is a very good role any platform any field biscally it's a long and effective forum,I think we are provided a new topic and creat new post no copy no paste it's good sign in this forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

That feature would be really good.I would like to apply to be an admin or moderator. I use this website for almost 3-4 hours a day and I always see so much spammers.

As far as I know, this doesn't necessarily work, and I'm not sure the administrator will get 100 messages to check and verify. Do you consider this common, or did you leave the UB organization? Since I have 0-100, there is no movement and it starts to decrease by 80%.

Well spammer can't avoid being spammer and I think 100 post is sufficient thou it pay not very high dissimilar to bitcoin talk and furthermore they can boycott that spammer, there will be no client here if the administrator will allow your proposal.

On 1/5/2021 at 5:36 PM, Mahmod aljarah said:

I think the first 100 comments are enough to let anyone know about the forum’s rules and understand that randomness is not desirable here .. I don’t think there is any need to return it to the 50 .. because the 100 are already subject to supervision by moderators and admin.

I don't think the first task which is 100post is enough for newbies to know the rules and regulations of the forum but as time goes on after their first task they will be learning new things everyday just like the rest of the members 

On 1/6/2020 at 11:22 PM, guatazoo said:

I have realized that new bes are the ones who does not know the rules and are the worst spammers therefore;

Administration made a 100 post requirement to verify user to be a legit and a committed one, but i have more suggestions that part.

After user post 100 post which is too much i think should be returned to 50, anyway after he has completed those he should be locked for a day to verify if those 100 post are spams or good ones, from reviw can decide whether they need that user or not.

For this admis should hire more mods i think, even temporary mods.

@Desais sorry for disturbance of tagging you, what you think about this suggestion?

You've said absolutely right and I totally agree with you in your words. 100 posts are very much to verify the newbies. I also think that it should be returned to 50 because writing 100 posts take long time and we have to work hard for creating these posts. But I think moderators always give rules for the betterment of this forum. 

First of all you should not call them spammers, just because they are newbies does not mean they are spammers, but I somehow agree newbies can spam unknowingly, so directing them to the rules topic would be a good idea, and I like and appreciate your idea as well.

This is a good suggestion, but along the way that the member is making those posts if there is any spamming or forum rules violation, it will be detected by admins or any member and report that member. 

Well i think moderators are manually checking the posts here to see uf it is spam or not .with the clear objective of completing their goal of 30 posts per day .

Is there a review system integrated to the system? I mean do the moderators self-check every message for it's legitimacy? I don't think so because there are literally thousands of posts published every day and the moderators can no way review them all one by one. That's where the reputation and review system comes in. We the community members review the posts and decide if they are useful or not, but most of us FAIL becasue really good posts get no positive reviews where a lot of spams with 20 letters get good grades. Strange indeed.

• +1 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png