Should there be a news subforum as well? - Page 5 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rekter

Should there be a news subforum as well?

Surely it would be better if there is Crypto news section, in which only high rank members could provide news about Crypto which helps everyone to know which coin is pumping

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Yes, every post has to be paid as well.  Deleting member posts will help reduce this.  When we look at the member's comments, they are almost the same.  I think the time is coming for the new department.

Really the pricey pal, I'm sure and so. We start to use an extra portion where we can easily write-up crypto linked announcement. Subsequently, all people can certainly investigate announcement in addition to know more reasons for crypto.

sorry.i do not know about this news.if you know please tell me more details this topics.i do not understand your question.thank you dear.

On 9/29/2019 at 8:35 AM, rekter said:

Just a place to link crypto related news for people to talk with in here?

I don't know what the news here people talk about but when I see your post and read other friend comments I they have talk to sub forum but I don't understand it

6 hours ago, Muzafrgrh said:

Exactly i am also waiting for interesting feature from the admins so be steady and look for new features

I am a newbie member may be i have no good idea but i think now this forum is very good and a lot of features and section is very interesting for me.

I think nearby is a percentage of facial appearance that admins and moderators are effective on. the superlative incident we tin organize sincere straight away is solely to be patient. perhaps this introduction months or weeks we preserve tell the updates.

On 9/29/2019 at 4:35 AM, rekter said:

You have a good idea and great suggestion too it will really help and nice to have a subforum for cryptoworld news but I I think it could be  a section in the forum instead I think it's more preferable

On 9/29/2019 at 3:14 PM, xBDT Script said:

It's not gonna hurt at all. In face we will need more subforums for this community. I am sure admin and mods will come up with few more sections soon.

This is going to ambiguous situation if subforms are prepared. Admin must be making arrangements to consolidate the tropics 

I think its will be very helpful and considering the situation of the forum now as am posting this, i can say their are alot of sub forums in the website.

Yes, okay the forum must have a news section if we posted news about all the coins related to Crypto and also pasted the links for reference so that the member would not spread a false new one while the reference is still in place.

I think not need more sections cryptotalk already created many sections in some sections less topics for crypto news you can post in crypto world section.

I do really hope that soon every sections will have subforum because it will help to have more or create a lot of topics and it will benefit a lot the users, it will avoid in running out of idea.

On 9/29/2019 at 5:35 AM, rekter said:

It really is great as it helps to exchange ideas about encryption And follow the news of digital currency first Powell

Thank you for sharing this important information with us.  Yes, every post has to pay as well.  Deleting member posts will help reduce this.  When we notice the member's comments, they are almost the same.

That could be right, we can effortlessly find out the modern day trending information from that sub forum. I assume admin have to pass for it. there is a variety of element want to be delivered. Admin seems busy with other matters for the time being.

Sure if there will be the news sub-forum this would be very good feature, because we having too hard time in finding the platforms to read about the cryptocurrencies news

On 9/29/2019 at 4:35 AM, rekter said:

Dear mate I don't see any reason why  the admins should create a subforum for news on cryptoworld here there's no need for that  we get new here in this forum about cryptoworld there is no need of creating a subforum

This should be considered to have more knowledge, news and topics to talk and discuss. Beginners will benefit a lot in it as well as the old members.

I do not know about sub forum that you talk about and I do  not know about what you mean but you can see a lot of sub in different in every section here.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

I have no idea about this. There are so many old members in cryptocurrency. Get to know them and I'll try to get your question right later. Thanks.

The might introduce the news subforum as well because the cryptotalk forum gained huge number of popularity in a couple of months which is you know the best thing for the forum 

Hi....

I having a news area in a gathering is anything but a smart thought, as a discussion is for conversation and having a news segment likewise can acquire a great deal of phony news the gathering I figure, except if no one but mediator can post new subjects the in news segment....

On 9/29/2019 at 7:05 PM, cryptokram said:

New sections is a must, there would be more spammer if there will be nothing like that!

As of now, there has a new section added here in this forum and that is For Beginners, this section contains for the newcomer's here in this forum so that they have a place here because sometimes they are posting in other sections without any knowledge about cryptocurrency.