Teach me how to trad! - Page 6 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kirubel

Teach me how to trad!

In sooth, you need an exchanger for trading. And I think yobit is one of the best successful exchanger in the world. If you have yobit exchanger then you can easily trade your coin. Thank you

If you deem you might get hold of ample responses for the appropriate investing approach, it is a blunder. Dealers give nights, weeks, and too decades inside learning how to corporate therefore that you preserve attain the greatest pay packet and additionally condense the damage. try out yahoo and moreover entirely the best.

No call is making much profit now.  It takes a lot of time to make a lot of good money from it and I agree that it's not worth your while

On 1/11/2020 at 8:45 AM, Man said:

There is no special way to trade. All related to buying and selling, for what platform you use. That depends on which exchange you are more comfortable using. To be sure, never try to trade with tokens/coins that have a low volume and demand.

The final advice is to never trust bots and trading signals. It looks hard to try but this is what I was doing last year. Compete for me more experience than sitting and reading, hope you like it. Everyone can learn anything and special deals because it's easy on the video, you can stop and continue the video until you understand.

if you want to be a trade Reviews the basics of trading approximate, namely trends, credit and resistance. after you master these three elements, then you can movables on to other material suppose technical indicators, price patterns and others.

In the simple way trading is just a buy and selling of the coins and been the source of earning by buying the coins in the lower price as possible and selling it as higher as possible

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/5/2020 at 12:20 PM, kirubel said:

So you are saying i can't trade without learning those three things right?!! did it take longer time to learn how to trade and learn those three things?!! and thank you for your time.

You are true freind. You can see all the comments give you advices. Not that you need. I will help you. Trading is BUY - HOLD - SELL. Buy when the price of bitcoin going low. Sell after your hold plan like 24 hour or 7 days or 30 days or 356 days no any problem, after the price increase you should go sell quickly. It's the main mean of trading. The others like forex trading in iq option you can buy eur for 1000$ and sell after 5 minutes for 1040$ very good 40$ in lower than 10 minutes. So it's good start and you can try demo account! *iq option no yobit*. It was forex trading work, binary options isn't in cryptotalk.org forum you can check gambling for the kind of trading. Because it has no any mean. Every one has his opinion. So it's my opinion for this trading.

On 1/11/2020 at 7:07 AM, scorpiali said:

True learning is easy now with a lots of tutorial on YouTube, every one can learn anything and specially trading because it's easy on video you can stop and continue video until you understand

Trading is the simple way. You can watch on youtube many transactional videos. You can also easily know about it from this site. The final advice is to never trust bots and trading signals. It looks hard to try but this is what I was doing last year. Compete for me more experience than sitting and reading, hope you like it.

9 hours ago, phizusiki said:

Trading is the simple way. You can watch on youtube many transactional videos. You can also easily know about it from this site. The final advice is to never trust bots and trading signals. It looks hard to try but this is what I was doing last year. Compete for me more experience than sitting and reading, hope you like it.

Yes it's really simple and easy, and you can see all signal right now are false n one can predict the fall down of bitcoins and other coins now so we really cant trust them 

On 1/5/2020 at 10:42 AM, kirubel said:

Hey everybody, how are you all doing?!! i have been posting in this forum for about 3 weeks, and all i see is members talking about trading,  and to bad for me i don't know anything about trading pleas can any body teach me how to trade on "yobit" with bitcoin.

there are a lot of free sites and youtube videos that can teach you how start trading. so you should start from them to learn, at least, all the basics. to start i suggest you to view datadash on youtube

7 hours ago, perkecont said:

Trend line additionally the bolster and resistance is the essential within the advertise becasue if we want to gain great cash within the showcase than we have to be learn something great and best to dissect the advertise and after that begin exchanging in it.

These essential tools for trading isn't good for cryptocurrency, the support and resistance in cryptocurrency are easily broken which means they are control by whales or traders depending on the conditions at that time

On 1/16/2020 at 4:26 PM, philip123 said:

Trading is not a complicated process
It is very easy but you should watch videos about this process
To start with, do not risk large amounts of money

You can simply follow the experts in their industry and enter and exit with them .. I recommend you from the start. start trading on the yobit website because it doesn't need much technical or classical knowledge because it contains cheap currencies that you can buy and trade in small quantities.

On 3/10/2020 at 4:55 AM, kirubel said:

You are right its gust easy to trade all it takes is to predict the price where its going and  do the deeds, i a new to trading but i am doing good

It is not easy to know where the price is heading too and them make your ways to that direction, we alll need experience for it

It's not at all a new uncomplicated activity close friend. You'll be able to concentration to find out with regards to techie investigation, simple investigation, market place data looking at, small along with long-lasting exchanging and many others. this will likely absolutely boost your current exchanging knowledge.

trading on yobit is very simple. There is a buy and sell market that you can use in the exchange and this is how you trade between the currency that you have and other cryptocurrencies. The idea in trading is to buy when the crypto is low and sell when it is even higher.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

it is realy easy bro just go to bounties and there are some trading sites that offer you some bonus for registering and you can try to use them as learning the trading. the basic principes are to buy or sell depending on your thoghts of the feature of the currencies.

On 1/16/2020 at 11:51 PM, actionjaction said:

In the event that you are new in exchanging, attempt to utilize $50 to exchange just to rehearse it, figure out how the framework works in exchanging, the essential procedure in exchanging simply purchase low and offer high to procure benefit. You can watch on youtube there are numerous video instructional exercises about exchanging cryptos.

You can start trading on the yobit website because it does not need much technical or classical knowledge because it contains cheap currencies that you can buy and trade in small quantities. It's a reward and from there you can earn more by trading them not leaving them alone and not doing anything very wasteful.

Nobody can show you from the very beginning how to exchange total. On the off chance that you should be an exchange legalize the fundamental of exchanging first.Well exchanging is a decent purchase

Если вы хотите быть трейдером, изучите сначала основы торговли, а именно тренды, поддержку и сопротивление. После того, как вы освоите эти три элемента, затем вы можете перейти к другому материалу, такому как технические индикаторы, ценовые модели и другие.

On 3/14/2020 at 5:49 AM, juma1 said:

Learning to trade is a process and we all should anticipate to making a difference that is really huge without any challenges at all times regardless of the circumstances involved in all this without any challenges at all 

Even after learning challenges are always there you can't avoid them, unexpected things like price manipulations, things like corona virus will always happen to cause misfortune in the market.

On 3/14/2020 at 8:49 PM, juma1 said:

Learning to trade is a process and we all should anticipate to making a difference that is really huge without any challenges at all times regardless of the circumstances involved in all this without any challenges at all 

And when trading you must one hundred percent sure that the one whom you having a transaction is a legit and not a scam. 

Protect your coins to those who do scamming. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

If your English is good you can see lots of Youtube tutorial videos about how to trade (Beginner videos only). They teach you many different methods and explain about their own experiences. If you didn't understand any part of the video, you can search about it in the web or ask from members in this forum. I learned most of trading tips by discussing about them in the forum. Nothing replaces a healthy discussion. Start with demo accounts to trade virtually with zero investment. After that you can try real trades with the help of signals you can get from professionals.

On 1/11/2020 at 7:44 PM, Cryptojubayer said:

To trade you have to have an account in yobit exchange.Then buy the most popular coins.

Crypto trading experts check market indices and invest and hold cryptocurrencies and sell these coins when checking the market price. , this is the best legal paid forum where we can earn two to three dollars daily and try to start trading on the yobit exchange

Trading is when you buy when the candles are red and sell when the candles are green provided that there is a good profit rate for you and by knowing the market move you must learn to analyze

Life is great and enjoy it

On 1/19/2020 at 2:51 PM, Traderbtc28 said:

First you will need to register on yobit, then it will update you with price chart of different coins,when you see a coin with good potentials going down you buy at a low price and try to hold it until becomes a profitable price. 

Increasing or decreasing prices is a way to buy and sell cryptocurrencies for profit. Crypto trading experts check market indices and invest and hold cryptocurrencies. Trading is not easy and not a day to learn. You need to be patient enough to know the rules of trading before starting a trade