Crypto is a Fun Loving Activity - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Roomi

Crypto is a Fun Loving Activity

Hello everyone, I certainly consider that working with crypto has become a fun activity, as long as the results are satisfactory, it is important to mention that the risk is really high, for this reason I always recommend doing things with love and with great professionalism, so that we do not have problems with our operations.

• +1 1

The crypto is not only fun loving activity but it also is a earning activity so we can say that due to crypto we take fun and earn lots of coins which support us financially so we should take it for fun and earn lots of money. I am big fan of this currency

• +1 1

Very nice positive topic.  But I could not agree with you. Because you are working with a lot of hard work.  This is not a funny thing. If you are earning $ 1200 then how can you think it is fun. Of course you have to work hard to earn this dollar. So I want to say that it can not be a fun activity.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Indeed, dear colleagues, the world of Cryptocurrencies can become fun, especially those of us who love technology since it has a lot to discover and where to learn to be successful and have great profits.
A big greeting to the whole community

• +1 1

Cryptoworld is full of fun and sometimes challenges, but those that enjoy more are those that have the knowledge and experience to make transactions that will make them profits.  

Of course it is not nothing, it is a very good amount to make. There are traders that are losing money and you managed to make this without risk and having doing same work and time with them. Imagine trying to trade and rising money while not knowing exactly what to do and losing them. It is a good income and not small at all.

It is not about how much or how little we earn, the important thing is to see the value that this has since it was a good effort to maintain profits and achieve great things despite having little money in cryptocurrencies, you could succeed in many ways, here the important thing will always be not to give up and move on.

Cryptocurrencies represent an interesting activity and a fruitful business or that could become one. When it starts, it is this of cryptocurrencies, we enter a whirlwind of operations, terms and vicissitudes that stuns us, but that we are learning and mastering as we fall into errors. In cryptographic activity, errors are the order of the day, we make a lot of mistakes and sometimes these errors cost us money and time, but the important thing is that we learn enormously and begin to dominate this interesting and dynamic world of cryptocurrencies like no other.

You say right my friend   if we think like you that crypto is fun  we can leave our fear .  But when we work on this forum  and get more experience then we easily earn money from this forum  and can get more profit  to different ways . For example we can get profit from trading and investment . Thanks.

Welcome, my friend, you have to buy the known currencies in the market, follow the markets, technical analysis, and advice by experts, as there are important currencies such as Litecoin, Ethereum, and Dash Coin, and also the Ripple in the event of a drop in those currencies, you buy them and can earn through them and there is no fear in them I wish you a happy day

Well of course it is. I really enjoy my time in cryto. Making posts and topics. Investing money and trading. Getting profits. Every thing works as a great motivation. And it's really interesting. 

Yes friend crypto talk is really a fun loving activity because the more you earn the more you get excited and joyful the platform is really wonderful in so many aspects as we all know crypto talk is a platform that make us work to earn money and apart from the money we earn we also acquire knowledge, experience and also good writing skills which will make us feel more happy and excited so we can see that crypto talk is really a fun loving activity

• +1 1

First of all it should be fun activity. If someone forces himself and doesn't enjoy what they are doing it is important to stop and do something else as in this case not enjoying but being grumpy and having losses will be bad for the rest of us to. With profits come enjoyment too but there is also an interesting education progress that helps us learn something more.

• +1 1

Crypto have become part of the fun activity to us as a whole because nothing gives us joy like the money we earn and the skills we acquire from these great platform, however the experience gain here is a life time achievement and meeting new friends around the world is a great pleasure that makes us to be proud of crypto.

Yes i admit crypto is a fun loving activity. Everyday i visit this forum because it gives me vast knowledge about cryptocurrencies, trading, investment , bitcoins etc. Even i share my ideas with this forum. And for this small contribution this forum appreciate me and it also become a source of income for me.

I agree and consider that this amount is a good one. There are people that would find it very hard to have a thousand dollars made from the internet and it is something anybody can make. It is actually the cost of a new desktop with modest settings. And as long as prices are rising this rewards get better.

• +1 1

Crypto currency is very interesting if someone wants to work sincerely here. You have to get enough knowledge about this to make it interesting for yourself.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Of course you can have this low income just doing side activities and bounties, airdrops or many things together, there will always be an opportunity and you have to be careful not to miss, although the income is not always the same, sometimes you will find it is not worth it and you were wasting a lot of time.

• +1 1

On 1/5/2020 at 7:57 AM, Roomi said:

Hi guys! I just want to share my feelings towards earning that when i was afraid of earning and investing i lost many of my dollars. Then after I start to earn thinking that its a fun. I leave to fear and started earning and searching the ways as fun. And believe me i earned almost $1200 in a year. This is a small amount but i think its better to have something instead of nothing. So don't panic, stay relax and just think its a fun in crypto world to earn crypto currencies. Happy Earnings.

Yes, really, the forum is good. You can profit and find a good amount to form capital for work. It can actually work on it and also provides a lot of information and benefit

I believe that it is normal to be afraid at the beginning of undertaking something, and I believe that more in some digital investment, but at some point you have to lose that fear and decide to start investing or learning about something new.

• +1 1

Indeed obviously crypto is important for a great action. Crypto falls into that movement since we would all be able to see that a great deal of the cash is being exchanged and they are raking in some serious cash by doing that money, so procuring a penny is loads of fun. Furthermore, it has everything to pick up yet it is significant that we take the correct bearing.

Hi guys! I just want to share my feelings towards earning that when i was afraid of earning and investing i lost many of my dollars. Then after I start to earn thinking that its a fun. I leave to fear and started earning and searching the ways as fun. And believe me i earned almost $1200 in a year. This is a small amount but i think its better to have something instead of nothing. So don't panic, stay relax and just think its a fun in crypto world to earn crypto currencies. Happy Earnings.

Yes, really, the forum is good. It can help people a lot. I hope that it remains like this. It can actually be earned, learned, and earned additionally.

Yes, really. Encryption and the forum are stupid and not boring because it gains us new information and leaves us no time for emptiness. It really offers a lot of fun and benefit.

If you want success in any platform at first you have to love your work otherwise you won't do the work so far. If you love your work then the hard working will become more comfortable for you. The crypto would be fun if you know how to deal with it.  

Well, many people are being happy for this forum by learning some new things about cryptocurrencies and also earning some bitcoins and talk tokens, this forum helps them to sustain their needs in everyday life and i hope this forum will exist for a long time.

• +5 1