Is it secure payment by crypto ? - Page 17 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jalil Baloch

Is it secure payment by crypto ?

Yeah payment on crypto is secure because cryptocurrency, has been dubbed by some as the secure money of the Internet. Using proper caution, one can make or receive payments to anyone without revealing any sensitive information linked to their bitcoin accounts or wallets.

• +2 1

2 hours ago, melihk26 said:

I think its one of the safest ways to transiction in the world right now. Due to variable price, Your money will not remain constant and you can earn money. Of course, There is a risk of losing. Have a nice day.

How do you compare the risk of losing money during crypto transactions and banks transactions?

Yes, very safe and secure, I like transactions via Crypto currency than traditional transactions, with Crypto currency it's very simple and fast especially Coinbase is very very efficient.

If you would use some anonymous crypto like monero or Dash, it will be very very secure!

push ❤️ And I will too)

Nowadays it could be said that we have more security methods since we also have more people who try to rob us and with this we can carry out more secure transactions by taking certain precautions when making deposits to the accounts that we want to put or pay through that we can take into account that type of wallet and how secure is it

It is completely safe. Crypto wallet addresses cannot be violated by any hacker. The only thing that you would have to take into account is that you do not download a file that contains a virus and can steal your information, that would be the only way they can steal you!

Nowadays it could be said that we have more security methods since we also have more people who try to rob us and with this we can carry out more secure transactions by taking certain precautions when making deposits to the accounts that we want to put or pay through that we can take into account that type of wallet and how secure is it

image.png

• +2 1

Making payments with cryptography is safe as long as the security requirements are met, for example the double authentication factor, security codes that arrive in the mail when we log in, write the address for the transfer correctly, be aware of the domain name if it is the correct one etc, this way we will avoid fraud, and we secure the cryptography for the money transfer.

IF you have sold password in your wallet then you payment will be secure in shape of crpto coin.

I say crypto payment is the safest and easiest method to actually use at the moment. Moreover, the ease and speed, not complicated through the process of many fiat money systems.

Payment with cryptocurrencies is very safe, take it for granted but if you have to take into account this that if you want to make a deposit or a shipment, always check the numbers well before sending your cryptocurrencies because if you make a mistake you will no longer be able to recover your cryptocurrencies there is no way to get them back

but cryptocurrencies are very safe and if you do the steps correctly you will not have any inconvenience

Doing transactions with cryptocurrencies is quite safe, the only way in which the transaction could not work is that a mistake is made when entering the receipt address but with the direct link copy options and the QR code scan this is almost impossible, although I know of cases in which this error has been made, in my own experience I have not had any problem when making transactions with cryptocurrencies.

There is nothing 100% secure since hackers are always on the lookout but in cryptographic transactions they are usually very safe. In addition, we must always make sure that we write the address of the cryptocurrency correctly to avoid sending it to another address.
In addition, exchange houses and wallets take all security precautions to make transactions as safe as possible. I have made many transactions and have never had a problem.

I fell like making transactions with crypto is one of the safest ways you can make trades with people. If you are doing your part right and following all the security measures you can the risk of a hacker or scammer stealing your money drops significantly. You just need to be aware and know how to do things. Otherwise risks are everywhere anyone can steal you money no matter which form you trade in if you are careless and not fully aware.

yes, i agree with you can pay for crypto without any fear, i am sure 100% secure crypto are you can easily invest here for esrning, this forum is safe and secure for us we can easily transfer our money and making transactions here. 

I highly doubt on how they could steal your asset in the transaction made through crypto currency. I think it is only possible if ever the one you are dealing with in the transaction is not technically the one who you should be having a transaction with. I think it is sure that your transaction is secured since the transaction would be done only between the two parties which would be avoiding the risk of other party to join to your transaction. It would be a risk if you didn’t know who is the one who you are having a transaction with which would be the case of fraud because of faking the identity of themselves to carry out your asset.

• +2 1

Of course it safe a lot of people here did payments through crypto and they are surely going to agree its all safe and secure. 

On 1/5/2020 at 12:37 PM, Jalil Baloch said:

I wanna know that whether it is safe or not just because people can steal money through transiction process so is it safe to have transiction via crypto?

It is absolutely not safe. It’s safe to receive payments but not to send them. If you want to buy something from me and I tell you I’ll send it as soon as I receive your btc payment then why would I send it, I’ve got your money and I can just do the same to the next guy that comes along. It’s so dodgy it’s not funny. It is not good for buying things. Not yet.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes through the cryptotalk world the transferring of money is 100 Percent safe and fast. Bit you need to deliver the correct address and don't be Interact with the trick of hackers and also scammers. But there is a risk that you will be hacked and changed the wallet taht will receive the money.

The blockchain where the transactions were being saved is safe since it couldn't tampered because of its complex algorithm. But method of making a transaction like sending and receiving crypto is the doubtful one, so better to choose the most trusted platform of wallet or exchange and be careful to some scammers don't just trust a stranger. 

If you don't have a secure system you can lose cryptocurrencies to scammers. You have to be careful, perform scans and don't download anything random you meet and visit only clean pages. Also don't open suspicious emails but mark them as spam.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +3 1

People may steal money in any way why are you ask if it is safe? It is you that you are need to be safe. If you are have malware virus and not do care for your security you will have problem whatever you do. Crypto is not for ignorant people to use when they are not care for their security.

• +2 1

Hey friend, cryto transactions are more safe when compared to normal cash transactions. It is more secured and privacy is given more importance. All transactions are end to end encrypted to ensure high security and safety to users. Users can hold their digital wallets and its very convenient and easy to use. 

• +1 1