How do you "harvest" your profits? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
johant123

How do you "harvest" your profits?

32 minutes ago, khan22 said:

Now the time that we buy the coins and hold that and sell that coin in a good price in future and this is true that no one know that which coin go high so much on what time no one know that.

At the moment I would not advise anyone to buy coins, because now the market for bitcoins and altcoins is good.  However, there are some low quality coins that can be bought and won.  It is very difficult to say which coin will increase in price in the future.  But if someone buys good coins and holds them for a long time, he can benefit.

I think this is probably the best way to get rid of our income, otherwise we don’t have to develop hobbies. The important thing is that when the market works, I ask twice the purchase and sale price. I earn at least 50% profit, even though my financial hopes mean I have to spend more money. I usually expect to sell less where I sold it

On 1/5/2020 at 12:23 AM, johant123 said:

When you make any profits, either in day trading, or in longer cycles, how much do you take out, and how much do you reinvest?

Currently I trade only with a small amount of my funds, and I leave the rest untouched. But I was thinking of a bit more systematical approach.

I was considering to take max. 50% out when I make a profit, and reinvest the rest. So if I make a profit of 10% (let's say $100), I take out 5% ($50) and the rest goes into my budget for buying crypto again (additional question then; with a limit order for the same price? or lower?)

To quickly summarize: what do you do with profits, and how do they contribute to your long term goal?

Note: I don't need any profits on my investments to enhance my regular income; it's extra money. That may make a difference in the strategy!

Thanks for your thoughts!

Dude when I gets good earnings then I go for some trading and investing in cryptocurrency and  after getting the profit from them I spend 50% on my expenditures and needs and then 50% of a profit into new investments in this way the cycle of getting profit increases day by day

I think it is okay to divide your earnings and use them in different ways, because I have very little money but I plan to use the yobit investbox a lot to grow the little I have now in the long term with 1% daily profit from what I see as a great option to increase my money without much risk.

We harvest our profits that we did the continuous and permanent work, ideas, participations and evaluations that we obtained, and we earn all of them from the Yobit wallet, which is the safe in which we protect and preserve our money.

I'm just looking to grow my capital to the point of cryptotalk to grow with this platform is something I want to do to later make a trade, while I fill myself with knowledge and increase my capital to trade.

Profits are earned with a lot of effort and sacrifice, and in this technology you get profit with a lot of knowledge to increase the risk of not having a loss, and this is the most important thing here, knowledge will give you a lot of profit.

• +3 1

I think that when you make a profit when trading, you should withdraw 90% to your savings and leave 10% for further trading as you will not lose much of your crypto currency this way.

Making digitized investments of both purchase and sales in the market, taking into account the projection of what I want to sell or buy and in case of profits it will allow it to be capitalized. I should negotiate with a percentage that I consider will generate the same or greater profit.

• +2 1

When we are trading, we must divide the capital and enter into more than one deal, even if the loss is made, it is not large, and leaving an amount of profit and entering into it is an excellent matter, and 50% of the profit is a good amount.

Though I am not into investing yet, but my plan is to reinvest all what I got from the previous investment, unless there is a need that would make to withdraw some certain amount from it, if not for that, o would let just be there .

For me, the matter depends on the extent of my need to withdraw the money. If there is no need for that, then I will use all my profits in investing again to gain a bigger profit and consolidate my deals.

• +2 1

At the moment I rely heavily on my work here in the forum and I use the money that I obtain from it by making small investments by buying some cryptocurrencies and selling them at a high price, in order to collect good capital so that I can increase my investments and buy larger quantities of cryptocurrencies.

Often because I use it in a variety of ways, some for individual use, some for re - investment, and some for protection. Without planning, we cannot go forward. If someone wants to remain in this for a long time, he must have some good work for his present reality. Without this, it is never a good idea to stay in trading because it can go either way at any moment.

My dear friend I want to tell you that when I feel the currency is going down then I will draw my money and one thing more I want to tell you that if you have profit in the trading then you should to withdraw them you should not to be greedy

• +5 1

When I start trading, I will buy 50% of my money for several reliable currencies for storage, 30% for support, and 20%. I will buy new currencies regardless of whether they are reliable or not, and when I make the first profit from them, I will withdraw the capital and keep the profit in it, so it is additional and it will not make me lose and I will trade in it until Make a good profit.

In fact, I usually enter trades with all the capital that I have, but with conditions, before entering any deal I set my goals, logically determine the profit I want and specify the percentage of loss that I can bear (20%) For example, I strictly adhere to these goals and so on. I can achieve good profits almost guaranteed

On 2/20/2020 at 6:32 AM, MCSGlegend said:

When I get a profit of 50% of it, I take it for myself and reinvest the other half in the same coin from which I made a profit, I usually try to buy at the same price as the last time.

I do exactly what you say, my friend. You are right. You said exactly what I wanted to say.But my friends, when my profit goes above fifty percent, I also become quite greedy.As you mentioned, I once did that I made some extra money and I bought some tokens that had a price tag like XRP Ethereum bought something like that. I made some profit. 

Actually For me, I harvest my profits every week.Normally most of my earning or crypto just comes from the payment I received in yobit cryptotalk forum campaign. I try to invest my profits into altcoins because it has less fees then i move them away to my wallet as a long term investment.

At the present time I need money for my university studies, so I withdraw all the profits, but in normal times I keep the profits and add them to the original amount that I invested in.

If whenever i will get profit then for sure i am gonna withdraw those profit and then i will prefer to use them in my daily use but still i didn't get any profit because i don't have done any trading or investment so i didn't get any profit yet but soon i will try to do so,  wish be best of luck friend. 

We should know that not every trade means profit or not every investment will be successful.

If there are people like me who don't like to lose, the best way for them is to store cryptocurrency and sell it at a high price.

It is a great strategy and you will be able to increase your capital and make big profits if you stick to it.

For me, I return all my profits to investment because I am currently planning to increase my capital more.

As for me, I do not withdraw my profits, rather I add them to my capital to invest as I increase my profits in every deal. I invest in the long run, so the profit rates are high and reach 100%, but it takes patience and time, then I choose another currency and wait for its goals to be achieved.

In fact, your strategy is suitable for someone who has a large capital that can trade with it, but for me now my capital does not exceed $ 300, so when I enter into the deal, I have to enter the full amount of my money in order to be able to get noticeable profits. Your strategy is of course safer.