Investment in Petro coin - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Khaledarab

Investment in Petro coin

I don't think we can use the petro token but it is for people in Venezuela and not the rest. I have not found a way to trade this or buy some just to say to my friends that I own petro too.I have not hear about this coin for more than one year perhaps it is used but we can't use it.

• +1 1

Petro is for Venezuela only if you live there you can get paid in it or exchange it and perhaps you can buy some if someone sells Petro in p2p exchanges as it is not traded on any other. If you reall want to invest in petro perhaps you can contact their financial ministry and ask them to explain, there is no other way now.

On 1/4/2020 at 10:28 PM, Khaledarab said:

Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro has said that You can use the Petro digital currency to buy oil and gold, so, the country will sell oil and part of the gold it produces for its national cryptocurrency petro in the future.

I wanna invest in this cryptocurrency and I need your advice.

Then this cryptocurrency will be one of the nest coin to invest because the president has announced that what we need after that. This type of information will create demand of cryptocurrency which will increase the price. So, better to invest in the new coin but there is risk.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

No, you can not buy the Venezuelan Petro in any foreign exchange
The Venezuelan government has not yet announced associations capable of listing PTR abroad.

I would like to know your opinion

The petro (PRT) is the legal tender for all transactions of the institutions of the Venezuelan State. but I do not recommend it since in Venezuela there is a great economic instability.

oil and gold are no longer as reliable as bitcoin, in my opinion. so I wouldn't recommend investing in petro coin. Big hype on this koin had was too large, so, maybe it's a bubble

If you invest in petro coin you have to research the coin and have to think about future of the petro coin. New crypto coin invest is very risky and you have to investigate properly than invest your desire coin.

As an advice that I give you is that you do not invest in said currency since the government created that cryptocurrency as an alternative for people to buy that currency with dollars or gold so that they can keep it themselves

I know a lot of currencies but I don't have a good idea about this Petro currency.  I want to know about the investment of this petro currency. If anyone knows well, please let me know. I am new to this crypto world, so if you know better, please let me know.  thanks for sharing.

I didn't hear about petro coin. If it is good coin then it should also on top crypto currencies having high trading volume. But i didn't find it on top currencies. So i will not invest such coin. 

• +2 1

It is very striking the functions that this coin gives us or wants to give us through its system that the truth from my point of view is good but I have not yet seen good projects that it is carrying out to be able to take it into account as a real currency or put it classification like the others now well this may have a fairly high price in the future so we will see what happens in the next month

We felt that it was doing a lot of valuable work for our citizens of our country and able to understand everything.

I think no becuase The economic reporter Matto Berien said that the petrol might be the most obviously horrible investment ever the petrol is about creating something useless That's why only foreigners buy them but only Venezuelan can spend them 

On 4/1/2020 at 12:43, Khaledarab said:

El presidente venezolano, Nicolás Maduro, ha dicho que puede usar la moneda digital Petro para comprar petróleo y oro, por lo que el país venderá petróleo y parte del oro que produce para su criptomoneda nacional Petro en el futuro.

Quiero invertir en esta criptomoneda y necesito tu consejo.

I would recommend that you do not do it and no one did, you have already seen the results, it was put on pre-sale at almost 60 usd, and currently it is not worth even 20 usd due to the price of a barrel of oil, so you were right to ask first But don't forget that everything is risky, as in this case, I don't think this cryptocurrency is worth it any day.

Petro seems to be strong as cryptocurrency because it has the back of the oil and gold as established but I don't know anything else about it. It is not known if the government can just mint a trillion petro coins and flood the market as they did with the fiat currency. I don't know if it will be a good investment.

I think it will be difficult, because it will be constrained by the delivery of the oil you buy. We trade cryptocurrencies here to make a profit, if you have to buy oil I think it's a hassle because it's not efficient. My petro coins don't see it listed on any exchange. I think it is better to trade on the exchange, buy some famous coins is safer and there is no risk.

• +2 1

Actually I don't know the about Petro coin. It is the Venezuela base coin. Therefore, I don't know what is the situation of country and how peoples think about that currency. 

So, plz tell me but i think it is not successful coin and it is never chase the Etherium and Bitcoin also.

• +5 1

I don't know if Petro is listed on which exchange? Is this coin profitable or not, how much does the Petro coin cost? I think a cryptocurrency project like this will fail because it's not really part of cryptocurrency, because it's kind of a centralized coin. I don't know much about this crypto which is clear I prefer investing in Bitcoin and top Cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

Still i am not buy the Petro coin becasue i am not conform about this coin still but in future may be i buy that and invest good money in it. Crypto is a very great market and we can not buy all the coins here.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

All the people of Venezuela can definitely benefit from this petro cryptocurrencies. it is really good to know that many countries have started to understand and accept cryptocurrencies and use them as a medium of transfer for their citizens. I hope many more countries would start using cryptocurrencies as this can be a convenient form of fund transfer for the citizens in the long term.

• +1 1

The Petro cryptocurrency is only used inside Venezuela and is only available for the citizens of Venezuela and not foreigners to that country. It won't be impossible to get your hands on some Petro but I think that since it is run by a government it will be centralized and they will have the ability to ban accounts and block your investment.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

And you are saying that petro currency going to be used to buy the oil and the gold in the future if it is a true news then it is a very good news for that member who want to invest on this currency. Basically if you get profit in this currency then you can separately buy the oil or the gold and you don't have to pay the commission to the third party plate from the to convert to your currency to the net cash. So if it is really going to happen then it is a very good news.