Dogecoin (DOGE) Will Become The World's Favorite Coin in 2020 - Page 18 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Yanadia

Dogecoin (DOGE) Will Become The World's Favorite Coin in 2020

I do not think so, although I love doge coin and always buy from it, but I do not hold it for a long time because it is not profitable in the long term, you can make good profits from it in the short term through fast trading because its price is low and good to buy large quantities of it and thus you can achieve more From profits.
But personally, I do not think that it has a great future because it is a currency that does not have a project or real use and many call it a joke coin.

I do not know how dice coin can be a favorite coin, its price is very stagnant at $0.0026. I do not trade the coin, many people are discouraged to also buy the coin because it is not increasing price at all. 

Still dogecoin is a famous coin for gambling and many other games. A few people trade or invest with it. Investing with dogecoin is a bad idea. You can hold your dogecoin for It's price increasing. At the time the price of dogecoin is Very low and the transaction fee is so high. Last 2 years ago it was an good coin. I hope it will come back again     

• Useful or interesting 1

Doge is famous because people will immediately know if we call it Doge Coin, because this coin is one type of coin that is easy to remember because it has a unique logo, the dog logo. But in my opinion this coin will not fluctuate as high as Bitcoin or Litecoin, if it is traded it will not be profitable. The Doge coin has an unlimited stock so the price won't be as high as Bitcoin or Litecoin. But that doesn't mean Doge Coin is worthless. Doge Coin has a sizable market cap.

• +1 1

Dogecoin has been one of the most heavily traded crypto on the market for many years. It is not negligible that the acceptance of this currency will continue to increase in the next few years.

Free Bitcoins are available here: 

FreeBitcoin / Cointiply / Rollercoin

Trading with cryptocurrency works best here: 

YoBit / Coinbase

Well doge coin is among the popular coin of crypto undoubtedly. Experts says it has the potential to reach its peak. But for some reasons its price is stuck. Most famous exchanger has different pair for doge. But to be the most favourite coin I don't think doge is worthy now. More time and supply needed for that. As its price is low not everyones eye is in this coin. But wonder if your words become true.

Doge is very popular because it is funny coin but I wouldn't hold it for long term but only speculate and trade it. It has good support but is more a meme coin than a serious that will be competitive. I think Bitcoin is your safe bet and have very few invested in Doge.

It may be becoming popular because of Elon Musk saying that Doge coin is his favorite cryptocurrency. But I think that it'll not be the the worlds favorite coin for 2020. The best candidate would be YFI or known as Yearn Finance.

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think it's your favorite but not is 2020 bestest coin and now 2020 end still bitcoin going to moon bitcoin is stable to all coin.

First of all, if I had seen this post the day it was published, I would have answered no, that it was not feasible for this to happen because despite being known, and widely used it would never reach the level of bitcoin or eth, and I was precisely right.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

I think the amount of dogecoin in circulation is quite large so a low price is best. we should not expect much in dogecoin but we can still invest in it.

• +1 1

Digecoin took a good flight in the beginning but at the middle of year, it was unable for it to survive bear approach due to lockdown. It is now even in danger to become dead 

On 1/4/2020 at 3:55 PM, Yanadia said:

Right now, it looks like Dogecoin's popularity is skyrocketing.  Many studies have speculated that this coin might become one of the most popular cryptocurrency in the world by the end of this year.

How do you thinks about this guys ?? Is it truth or fake ?

Never 😅. Just two months away from the end of the year, it's nowhere near the top 20 favourite cryptocurrency in 2020. Am I suprised? Obviously no. I think we just got ahead of ourselves seeing the performance earlier this year. Dogecoin is a coin with almost no usecases, it will take a great deal for it to become the cryptocurrency of the year.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

In 2013 when dogecoin was introduced, it was said that dogecoin will quickly developed its own online community and reached a captilization of 60$ millions in 2014. So this is 2020 then we can imagine how more this coin become famous in the present time so I can say it will be more important and favorite one. 

It means you are estimating the power of Bitcoin. Doge coin is also a good coin.but not good as Bitcoin and Etherum and litecoin.Doge coin can be favourite for some peoples but Bitcoin is favourite in all over the world because of its demanding and value .Doge coin ranked is not good so you can't even imagine that it will becomes favourite in 2020.

Doge coin cannot become the world favorite coin because people has noticed that's doge coin since 2017 it was having any future to grow up even if people were using it as well.

• +3 1

On 11/14/2020 at 4:07 PM, guatazoo said:

Doge coin cannot become the world favorite coin because people has noticed that's doge coin since 2017 it was having any future to grow up even if people were using it as well.

I remember in the year of 2017 I was holding about 10000 dogecoin to my wallet for hopping that's doge coin must become with bitcoin price after next 2 years, but it was going stable within a year and after that it was drop by 50%, I was really blame my self on that for holding it for a long time but end of the day I was gaining loss.

• +5 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

If my colleagues there is a cryptocurrency called DOGECOIN, I have been working on it since I started in the world of cryptocurrencies because it seems to me a good cryptocurrency to make fast transactions and low commissions for me a cryptocurrency of the first in my list
Big winnings and good luck to the whole community

On 1/4/2020 at 11:55 AM, Yanadia said:

Right now, it looks like Dogecoin's popularity is skyrocketing.  Many studies have speculated that this coin might become one of the most popular cryptocurrency in the world by the end of this year.

How do you thinks about this guys ?? Is it truth or fake ?

I used to hold dogecoin for some time but the price of this coin have no magnificent change instead it keep wabling under 1 US dollar and that brings no profit for me, and still the price of dogecoin is under 1 US dollar, i don't know what will be the future of this coin but still no change with it.

Dogecoin is popular and will be more next years for sure, but to be honest, I don't use it before some months because it's not profitable enough.

I focused and still till now  only on Bitcoin.

yes dogecoin is still valuable and lovely coin in crypto market dogecoin is old and valuable coin in market,Dogecoin is a normal coin , and does not have an amazing project or tecnology.

But that's also the reason why any single dogecoin won't ever have a high valuation. There are just too many of them available, and it would take some massive demand and buying to boost the price even a little bit.  I can only imagine it being hard to be taken in full seriousness.

• +1 1

On 11/10/2020 at 5:28 PM, Roukff0 said:

Many studies have speculated that this coin might become one of the most popular cryptocurrency in the world by the end of this year.

Doge has never been part of the first 20 most successful coins before, 2020 will not be any difference too. The coin will likely have high chance to increase during bull market and likely to decrease during bear market. But the coin supply is one of the reason that coin is not worth good amount in price and also will be very hard if the coin is mind with such high amount. 

• +1 1

No matter how hard you try to convince me, I still can't believe that Dodgecoin is a favorite of all traders. I know some alos like it but a large number of people don't like it because it's worth is still not good and it will remain same in the coming years.So the intelligent people will not chose it.

• +5 1