EasySwap - fresh exchange format - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
easyswap

EasySwap - fresh exchange format

Welcome to EasySwap.biz !

This is a multifunctional and secure exchange service that you can fully trust in working with money. Our main aspiration is to create the most comfortable and simple conditions for our customers in compliance with all security measures.

Our interface is designed in such a way that any user can easily exchange their cryptocurrencies or fiat money in a matter of minutes. The speed of our service is ensured by our professional team with years of experience in the industry. We take care of our customers and have a sufficient reserve of finances.
In addition, our service has good partnerships with many other projects, which allows us to further expand our capabilities and offer unique conditions for our customers.

Try it yourself - register on our website and exchange your funds with ease. We give 10 EST to each new user as a thank you. We are sure that ease, comfort and speed will become your friends when working with us.

You can read reviews about our work and write your review on the sites: bestchange.comtrustpilot.commywot.com

Sincerely, the EasySwap team!

Our contact information:
Support Service-1: support@easyswap.biz
Support Service-2: easyswap.supp@gmail.com
On cooperation issues: partners@easyswap.biz
Telegram support : click

Screenshot_3.png

EasyToken (EST) is an internal reward token from the EasySwap service. The cost of one token is (=) 1 dollar. This token is used to reward users for completing certain tasks, or it can be purchased from an exchange operation. The asset can be used as a discount in exchanges, or you can exchange the asset for other banknotes, electronic payment systems, a bank card or cryptocurrency. The token is also identified as an internal stablecoin and is used in the API system to reserve cash flow.

Important!
Regardless of how the token was credited, purchase or reward, EST is available for withdrawal in any direction of the service in the full volume of the account balance without restrictions, but according to the terms of the service to a specific direction.
If the token is used in the application as an additional discount, then EST can be deducted from the balance in the amount of 20% of the exchange amount for the application. Example: You exchange $1,000, you can debit 200 EST from your balance and pay $800 extra to the exchange.

We have simplified these steps to set the selected directions. On our website, you can save not only your favorite currencies, but also destinations.
To do this, select the desired direction and click on the star of the selected pair (it should be colored). Now the "Directions" group with your directions has appeared in the selection of directions.

Screenshot-1

Screenshot-1

Dear users. We hasten to inform you that it is time for the end of the promotion with the accrual of 10 EST for registration. But we decided not to close the promotion, but to reduce the remuneration.
 We leave a nice bonus for registering on the site in the form of 2 EST.  Do not miss the opportunity to receive our token and use it for a profitable exchange.
What is EST can be found here-->

Important information!
Now we have a new Base network for ETH, USDC, WETH and DAI tokens. Please note that when creating an application, you must select the correct network. Our support is available around the clock, so do not hesitate to ask for help.
We wish you a pleasant exchange!

Base.jpg

Great service. No matter how many times I have contacted them, everything is clear. Even if I had questions, the online help responds quickly. Thank you for your work.

• +5 2

The Ronin network has been added to the site.
The following assets are available for exchange: Ronin, Axie Infinity, WETH, USDC.
Successful exchanges!

Screenshot_3.png

The exchanger is cool, as long as I use it, they always serve me honestly and quickly. I will recommend it to all my friends.

Good exchanger for small amounts. I made a mistake with the transfer (chose the wrong network), but the support quickly helped to solve the problem. I advise

This is not just an exchanger as many people think, but a whole platform for exchanging crypto. It is very easy and quick to exchange a coin from one network, such as ETH, for Bitcoin. Moreover, the choice of blockchains is quite wide. In general, I recommend this service to anyone involved in cryptocurrency.

It is a pleasure to use the service again and again!

Always in touch, politely and substantially solve questions.

You could even say, accompany you throughout the exchange.

Very pleasant, and most importantly reliable!

On 22.02.2024 at 19:57, Krastykonstantin said:

It is a pleasure to use the service again and again!

Always in touch, politely and substantially solve questions.

You could even say, accompany you throughout the exchange.

Very pleasant, and most importantly reliable!

I use this exchanger mainly, I like it very much. Exchanges are fast. Everything is clear. Today I did not pass the payment, wrote to support, everything was solved at the highest level. Thanks to the operator for the help.

Here really accompanied during exchanges.

An excellent exchanger, I’ve been using it for several months now, the rate is always excellent, much better than other exchangers, the support is very responsive, they respond instantly, I can only recommend it.

A cool exchange with real cashback. It's more like an exchange than just an exchange. Its own token and loyalty system are superb. There are a lot of trading pairs. I recommend it to anyone who wants to exchange their cryptocurrency profitably.

It's not the first time I've used the exchanger, everything is fast and high quality. I didn't even have to wait 30 minutes. Operators are polite and always ready to meet. Thanks again for the excellent work!

I use the exchanger very often, freelance life is such now that crypto has become part of the daily routine. Operators are always very quick to help solve issues, and most importantly, if something is wrong in the application (for example, the card number is wrong), they themselves get in touch and immediately correct such issues. Thank you to the team for their work and support

I often use this exchanger where I can find a suitable exchange rate. Thank you for the speed and, most importantly, quality exchange.