Yobit investbox - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Andrewg420

Yobit investbox

Your first earning should be use in a way that you are very sure profitable for you. Don t  invest  to early do a research or find a way to use it wisely. But best advise is can give you is learn trading and when you learn trading that is the best place to use you first earning.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

19 hours ago, Khairat said:

It better to ask those that are used to the site first before you press any button cause you might end up loading your coins without you knowing and it won't be refundable 

I think you understand it wrong.When  you invest in investment box of Yobit yo can get them back any time.Means you can have them back before  particular time period but can't say about interest of their whether it will given or not to you.

The investment box is a risk free feature can you can earn at least from 0.1 to some thing 1 percentage from youbit without doing any thing

I am also like very much yobit invest box features.You can invest your earnings from cryptotalk on invest box.There is no risk for investing in yobit invest box

No I don't think there is an issue with it but I read it somewhere that the coins there are very volatile so you might loss your fund very quick so be aware of that.

Just now, Ridoy33669 said:

I think. You have many Yobit Investment Box properties. I think so. You can invest your earnings from Cryptotalk into the investment box.

Yes yobit give you more chance to earn from bitcoin and other crptocurrency for your self, so i think yobit is one of the best exchange out there any time any day

On 1/6/2020 at 1:12 PM, Nurul Huda said:

Your opinion is good and I'm happy with the way you think about yobit.

Of course investing in yobit is very good and profitable because it is very easy to invest and do other work on yobit so you can find profits in a short time easily.

I've been doing my research currently and personally I don't think the investbox is very beginner friendly as not only are the coins you can invest obscure but you are also require to roll the dice everyday in order to get your investments to grow, I think you can just about break-even or make a little bit of profit by choosing the right coin like liza which has a high interest percentage but it takes time and luck.  

Hi guys, i think investment is similar to gambling. You are sking your earnings to earn more, however if market value crashes you can also lose some of you investments. Its not win win all the time. My thoughts only.

YObit is legit and trusted exchange. I did not use investbox. I don't know about invest box. You can use investbox but every investment are risky.

Yes i have received my 1st satoshi's but my analysis is to accumulate as much as possible as the price of Bitcoin is showing a rise and if it reaches the maximum then i will sell it and withdrawn into my bank account. So try to earn as much as possible.

I think it would be more better if you are going to trade instead of investing in yobit box, i mean its good but it will be more good if you are going to trade because in trading you can really earn.

I guess X10 is the best to use when investing in yobit. 12% daily is a good way to start to invest but to invest there the minimum X10 that you can invest should be 10.000 X10 which will cost you 200.000 Satoshi but it should be worth the pay because you will be paid 12%Daily.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

It is very risky for you because you use the coin because the coin is very high, so before you do it, there is first research right before you make an investment anywhere because this is very important.

Investing not only Yobit but also another sites are very risky as i know from my research here,people are afraid to invest, they just like to withdraw.      

50 minutes ago, Fattkidd said:

I guess X10 is the best to use when investing in yobit. 12% daily is a good way to start to invest but to invest there the minimum X10 that you can invest should be 10.000 X10 which will cost you 200.000 Satoshi but it should be worth the pay because you will be paid 12%Daily.

Yeah x10 coin is very good coin for yobit investbox but the main thing is that now its price is going to down this coin would be very good if they listed it on other exchanges.

Im a newbie but if I was in your shoes I will trade my bitcoin to other well known coins that are trading well and switch back to bitcoin core when its trading well that way i earn interest. Gambling in unknown coins in the hopes that their value increases is like playing the lotto. 

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

On 1/4/2020 at 8:09 AM, Andrewg420 said:

I am about to earn my first 30,000 satoshi and I saw the investbox feature on yobit, I was wondering what the best coin to invest in is, is it worth using this feature? Are there any risks involved?

Don't panic in investing on the yobit investbox because those coins wich listed in the investment plan they are too risk because they are always dropping

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Coins that are suitable for you to invest are Bitcoin, Ethe, Xrp. I think this coin is good for you. The InvestBox feature is very good, but you must understand the investment first so that you don't experience a loss later.

On 1/11/2020 at 3:46 AM, Riyad99 said:

I wanted to try something else, but I can't change it to BTC or any other crypto now. This is just a limited order. I've done everything from cryptotalk and my profits have changed to lease. I tried it and it was written there that it is full. I tried to get some money from Lisa.

If you don't have a good experience in Crypto currency don't try Yobit investbox because it's not easy that way just for the famous coins like bitcoin Ethereum, but for liza lizun abd more coins like that it's just q wasting time and money and the Coin it's not stable

You cab invest it on yo coin because at my own idea, if you are investing in yo, you will get an 1% of it monthly (correct me if im wrong) but i will prefer to you if you hold your 30000 satoshi and wait for the good value to get some more money.

This is very risky to invest one should investigate properly before investing otherwise you will might be loosing all your funds

1 hour ago, Divya rana said:

This is very risky to invest one should investigate properly before investing otherwise you will might be loosing all your funds

Sure the yobit investbox is safely but it is mostly risk, because don't think it is that easy to earn 10% per day while you sleeping so be carefully of it

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

Iqoption.com/signup

If you are new in crypto i think you should study first before do some actions again because it is very risky to do if you don't have knowledge about it. 30000 satoshi per day is good for the beginners. So i think while earning 30000 satoshi per day, you should do studying too to try some other opportunities in crypto. 

On 1/6/2020 at 3:39 PM, Esha23 said:

Yobit is a great exchange site and also a great investbox and you can earn profit by investing It was a trustable site and many people invest on this platform daily

I always tells newbies that's the yobit investbox is mostly safely and trusted, but it is too mostly risk that's you should accept the risk will happened

Iqoption.com/signup