I want to grow with cryptotalk - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

I want to grow with cryptotalk

It is possible if everyone collaborates but if people with good intentions come in because there are people who come in and only make bad posts and you always have to report them, but always good from the bad there is something good.

Here I all think that we strive to make the forum excellent and when new ones look for something specific they will find it without problems, don't you think?

It is true that bitcoin is a lot of information, to give and learn from other people of course that we can improve post

With all sincerity I think that everyone has gone through the stage of being a rookie, I do not think that any of those who are here have not traveled there except the creators of the forum I imagine, I have read several posts and I have seen as members that they have A good time in the forum is dedicated to insulting and attacking newbies, some of those newbies to clarify have enough experience in the area of cryptocurrency and I am sure that many surpass the best as forum members, if the idea is that the forum grows You must accept the inclusion of new forum members, to make a good team you have to form, train, not criticize and attack, or better, some novice who writes two or three words is confused or lacks it is just a little push and with a simple advice who knows if you have an excellent forum. I say

Yeah I'm with you my dude, I have been here for a days and I gotta say it's a pretty useful site to be honest even if it sometimes has a lot of users not contributing anything the the conversations or not doing any research but throughout the majority of my time spend here everything's been positive with only those little "hiccups" which is kinda of surprising since similar sites have only users not doing anything useful with that said I will do my best during the time I spend here to a least add something to the conversations had here so this is a good topic 

I use cryptotalk to make my publications and I read some comments but it's not something I love to do all day long just for a little while

Hello! I really agree with you!

My advice is to be patient, work really hard and read very well all the rules of the forum before post or comment somehing! 

You can learn a lot here in cryptalk! It's an amazing platform!

good luck everyone!

With effort and always focused on the quality of your publications, making sure each of them can provide help or guidance for someone, your effort will be recognized and you will grow.

As you say, Criptotalk is a great information platform.
Everything that is constancy, information, perseverance will be good for all our interests and this platform makes it easier for you in some way.
For me it is also a great information platform partner. Good luck with the hunt, greetings.

To grow with cryptotalk is a brilliant decision you can make it a lifetime make it a mandatory task for yourself to contribute,comment useful posts because you learn more about crypto at the same time earn some income for yourself.

I accept as true with you. We must work together to understand the longer term of Crypto. the foremost important thing isn't to offer up trying, we are here all like family sharing information about Crypto World.

we can grow as users on any page but this is an extra touch because of the information each user provides when placing their post

i really want to grow with cryptotalk because it's getting famous worldwide i want to warm lots of money through this so this's really helpful for us.

Count me also, we need to repay what they paid us by making some good content that would also helpful to the newbie for them to gain a good information in their crypto world journey. At least make some good post and don't plagiarized because it could affects to the reputation of the forum then it might caused them to abolished this, so as soon as possible make this forum a better one.

I am with you on this, let us all join hands to make cryptotalk forum great. Let's post useful and educating contents in this forum, let's make it spam free. 

Of course friend that we are with you, because we are part of the family to continue growing in this forum where doubts are generated, contribute and learn about bitcoin, cryptocurrencies and blockchain. So we get a good profit for ourselves.

If the users are honest and they are dedicated to the forum then growing is not a hard task to achieve. One of the most important factor is that the quality of the post, and the willing power to  do some better for the community and the users. 

I think I'm growing with Cryptotalk, because I learn a lot of things thanks to the experiences shared for other persons.

I honestly agree with you. We really need to work together if we must achieve our aim in this forum. We need to be united here. Unity is what allow a forum to run like a well-oiled machine and achieve success. So, it is left for our senior colleague here to breed unity, encourage collaboration and ensure the forum works together and not against itself.

On 3/1/2020 at 19:11, Maxtron73 said:

Amigos, digo esto con sinceridad, ya que me gusta mucho este lugar y paso muchas horas al día escribiendo y comentando publicaciones. Estoy aprendiendo muchas cosas, incluso si he estado invirtiendo en acciones durante muchos años, y ahora hace aproximadamente 2 años en criptografía, quiero que cryptotalk sea siempre mejor y sea una de las mejores fuentes de información sobre criptomonedas que existen. Amigos, trabajemos duro juntos. Quién está conmigo ? 

I'm with you friend, but it's too bad that many people give up easily, this forum is very entertaining, but many people lose the desire to continue because of not having new topics or making meaningless comments, they limit themselves to not investigating new topics , create new topics and stay active spontaneously @Maxtron73.

I am also with you friend but there are a lot of scammers on this forum nowadays and they are creating many useless and non-constructive topics and posts. They are only here to try and earn money. They have no intention of helping this forum progress and become the greatest crypto forum on the internet. They are only impeding the growth of the forum. It is a good thing that the moderators here are strict and they are banning such members. I hope that members stop spamming so that this forum could progress at an incredible speed. I hope that every member takes care of this forum as it were his own. 

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

In my opinion We all want to grow up together with you and in the crypto world. All members should contribute best to this forum, write good posts and join the forum program. Stay focused and use good language not local to replace your posts, good luck friend.  

This is really amazing thoughts about you to work with cryptotalk and we all members are also so lucky to work together and become now just little friends too. Its because of this forum.

This is quite possible. If you carefully study all the information here, then there will undoubtedly be very good growth. This is a very universal forum in which there are answers to all the questions you are interested in.