I want to grow with cryptotalk - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

I want to grow with cryptotalk

Growing with this forum, surely you can help this forum clean off-topic posts by reporting them through existing features. And also can report people who make plagiarism posts. That is what you must do in order to grow with cryptotalk.

On 1/10/2020 at 11:35 AM, Mr.alexx said:

Yes you can grow here in cryptotalk very easily first of all you should learn how to use it you can comment here and you can earn Bitcoins which you can exchange it with money

right, first you need to know how  to make creative post here and how to make a reply here. i think before doing anything you need to know all the rules first.

On 1/4/2020 at 4:41 AM, Maxtron73 said:

So friends i am saying this sincerely, as i really like this place and spend many hours a day writing and commenting posts. I am learning many things , even if i have been investing in stocks for many years, and now about 2 years on crypto, i want cryptotalk to get always better and be one of the best sources of cryptocurrency information out there. Friends let's work hard together. Who is with me ? 

I am with you my friend. I think the knowledge which we are getting here it is too much precious than earning because basis on this knowledge we would be master in crypto after few months. And this knowledge is not fake these are experiences of different people.

Actually you can grow rapidly with cryptotalk. Cryptotalk provides you digital currency for posting on forums also there is lots of information through which you can gain a lots of expertise.

On 1/4/2020 at 4:11 AM, Maxtron73 said:

So friends i am saying this sincerely, as i really like this place and spend many hours a day writing and commenting posts. I am learning many things , even if i have been investing in stocks for many years, and now about 2 years on crypto, i want cryptotalk to get always better and be one of the best sources of cryptocurrency information out there. Friends let's work hard together. Who is with me ? 

I am with you we all together work here to help each others and gave some good information regarding crypto market because a lot users we must share some good news here for others. 

On 2/5/2020 at 5:11 AM, FalseName said:

I'm with you because this forum have a lot of benefits for its users. There still a lot of quality post despites of spammers and nonsense content. Cryptotalk is a good source of information ang profit let's enjoy and respect the general rules. 

Yeah there is lot of good things to learn about crypto on cryptotalk, growing on this site is good, there is just so many useful posts on this site and I enjoyed learning even with all the spams.

Welcome friend to this forum . All members need to give best contribution in this forum, writing good post/ reply and join forum program. Stay focus and use good language .

thank you.

If you want to grow up with cryptotalk then you should write unique and helpful post. If you help and post unique post on this platform then you automatic grow up.

On 1/4/2020 at 7:11 AM, Maxtron73 said:

I also want to spend many times in cryptotalk to earn and earn enough money to buy anything I want. It's true that this is a tiresome job but I'm also happy with it because I'm getting paid for posting. 

On 1/4/2020 at 4:19 AM, Migo said:

I'm with you, why not, but the problem is some newbies here are forcing us to report them, I just came from the first section and honestly there is a catastrophe there, à lot of topics were posted with 2 or 3 words, and some of them with a different languages, if we still seeing this, then it is almost impossible to improve this forum

To be honest if you report on useless content of ours then It will be our great lesson to improve our self. If there is anyone who is ignoring useless contents he is destroying the book of knowledge that our senior members built here for us and of the future ones.

• +3 1

This is the better place for you to grow in cryptocurrencies, and also you can use to grow with referrals lunks by posting them in referrals section

Cryptotalk is beneficial to gain more knowledge and rewarding for that it attracts more and more people

I also want to grow with this forum. Hopefully this forum will be great and also become a reference for people who want ro know about crypto. 

We all with you and we want to grow up together in crypto world. All members need to give best contribution in this forum, writing good post/ reply and join forum program. Stay focus and use good language not local to replace your post, good luck friend.

II want to grow with crypto talk because it is the best way to earn money and also give us knowledge so we must continue with this field.....

i am also like you i am very happy to know about this forum and i will spend more hours every day 
going social and earning money is a good ting

I think we should be working together for the betterment of this website rather than being rude to each other and disrespectful.

Me too,im also with you..even im a newbie here also i really want to more about cryptocurrency.hope i can make it with the help others,its more exiting being here in this forum.and im willing to learn and listen to all the useful post that i can read.

Spending time on cryptotalk forum in the exchange time is very productive for you.Another most loved feature from this forum is, you can earn BTC worth $3 per day because you are allowed to post max 30 posts in a day. Just stay up to date with this forum. 

On 1/3/2020 at 6:11 PM, Maxtron73 said:

We are newbie but we are learning from you , so keep work hard so that we will follow your footsteps. Best of luck !👍

On 1/4/2020 at 4:11 AM, Maxtron73 said:

I am agree with you that Cryptotalk is the best platform for learning and earning on sametime and it is the great opportunity and it is a best chance to get benefit from it and beside that as this platform is growing, we should also care about it to make it useful and keep it away from bad or unuseful people or stuff. I am with you.

I am also with you bro.I am also want to grow in cryptotalk so that we can easily earn money here also provide information to the people so that they become help from this site