The best argument for crypto? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

The best argument for crypto?

First, my dear, the banknotes are getting old and worn out, It is easy to steal, it is subject to heavy control and taxes, unlike cryptocurrencies, it is safer, faster in buying and executing transactions, this is the best argument. 

Cryptocurrency is better than traditional currency because it can be transferred to anybody within minutes. There is no need of any intermediary. Since the price is volatile, one can make profit on it.

As we know and say that cryptocurrency is much better than fiat currency because of quick response to activities like transfer withdrawal and confirmation but one thing I want to do is our country will accept it but it would be better to invest in it through appropriate channels, Please. 

I have always thought that the best argument to defend cryptocurrencies is based on money and decentralization, that is, there is no other virtual ecosystem like the one that expands around cryptocurrencies, which allows you to invest, donate, pay or collect without the need for a third party or intermediary who is aware of such transactions.

On 1/3/2020 at 8:41 AM, hmind said:

For you crypto currencies users and community, what arguments can you rely on to explain and explain that crypto is better than a currency that has long been used.

Hello friend, am not really of the opinion that Crypto currency exchange is better than the current Fiat currency and vice versa, both currency have there peculiarities and advantages, decentralized nature of crypto currency has provided opportunity for people to trade without worrying about Government interference.

Simple illustration that is clearly visible to everyone to understand. Using sing 2020 and this year as example, last was accompanied with covid-19 out break to that halt everything and imposed lockdown on so many things including offices, companies, main industries and others. With no survival means than depending on Crypto currencies for survival

The best contention in crypto is the capacity to procure for poor people. Crypto is the most ideal approach to save your investment funds for exiles! Crypto truly makes the world a superior spot.

Cryptotalk is really and absolutely straightforward in it's mode of operation.

Let me quickly appreciate your effort of posting this helpful contents of post.

We should be aware that cryptotalk really contains segment of dimensions that is considerate to it's members

We have to convince them well that cryptocurrencies are much better than the currencies used for decades, and we have to work with them because they have new and easy features and qualities that spare you from traditional currencies for easy conversion and dealing with them, so I advise everyone to work with them.

I think what favors cryptocurrencies is their large trading market, you can convert them very quickly and with little tax, and they continue to grow and prosper.

My argument is that cryptocurrency is among the progress we have in making transactions, we have been using fiat for a longtime and cryptocurrency will have more privacy and financial freedom to make transactions at anytime without any limitation or restrictions. 

Yes there is no doubt crypto currency is more better than others currency. This is very easy in use and also have low transaction fee. Crypto currency is also famous in the market and also have high price than others.

All I can say on my own is that cryptocurrency is better than any other currency.The argument of this thing is that you see that the cryptocurrency is becoming viral all over the world its popularity has increased to a great extent. This is a proof that cryptocurrency is much better than the rest. Being safe of crypto currency argues that it is very special and best.

• +1 1

Cryptocurrencies are undoubtedly much better because there is no intermediary who interferes and you do not need identity documents and also money is sent quickly to any part of the world very fast without so many problems.

• +2 1

The reason why cryptocurrencies are better than tangible ones is without any doubt due to the fact of obtaining a profit or the investment that can be made both in the short and medium term and this gives it a plus over the currency tangible, apart from the fact that transactions can be made from one country to the other easily and immediately.

• +5 1

Yeah you're right. Cryptocurrency is better than that we use physical currency. Cryptocurrency is new that's why it is good and also to withdraw and store it you don't have to pay extra money like bank. There is no tax and you don't have to give money to anyone. And transaction speed is also fastest. So i think cryptocurrency is better than physical currency. 

Coinmarket is a site that calculates many things to identify which cryptocurrency is better than another, but nevertheless what I always see and look at is the volume of investors to know if our investment can be maintained over time and avoid losses.

According to my opinion, cryptocurrencies are among the best and profitable investment fields. I believe that cryptocurrencies are better than traditional currencies.

Hello my dear friend. The best argument here is. He will never want to go out to work on this platform. This is the important platform. Not just making money here. Knowledge is achieved here. Lots of money can be made by investing. So the best argument is the greatest knowledge. Is money. Thanks.

my friend I want to tell you the best argument for the cryptocurrency the cryptocurrency is a global currency in these days in all over the world and the many heroes and and some players of the footballs are also using the crypto

On 1/3/2020 at 10:55 AM, awaiskhan said:

As we are familiar and speaking that crypto currency is much more better than fiat currency because of fast response in action like transfer withdraw and confirmation but one thing which i want to make it happen is that our country make it accept then it will be good to invest in it through proper channels

A very good response and I believe you because crypto currency is becoming more popular in the world and the transaction process is very good and many user are using it for trading and it involved a lot profit which is giving a lot of people confidence to start using crypto currency.

Dear friend, of course, cryptocurrencies have many arguments for spreading globally, and the main reason is the fear of currency inflation, mainly that touches on the ground in the US dollar currency. The biggest argument is that cryptocurrencies are the biggest argument because they are the future stable financial system. Thank you very much.

For me, with the use of crypto currency makes our transactions easier and faster. Cryptocurrency is a digital money that stored in our e-wallets so that we can use it on different transactions such as online stores and online bills as long as they have an internet connection. Cryptocurrency is much better to fiat currency because it was easy to transact money without any taxes.

Crypto currency is much more better than fiat currency because of fast response in action like transfer withdraw and confirmation but one thing which i want to make it happen is that our country make it accept then it will be good to invest in it through proper channels

The digital currency have many features but the important thing is that it is easy to use and you can use it from any place at any time and on this plate form you can learn many things as well as you can earn also and you can earn better on this platform and it is easy to use also..........