Crypto-currency is a very big scam - Page 26 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

Crypto-currency is a very big scam

There are some people that do not give their trust easily and always they want to try anything by themself to know if it is a scam thing or a legit thing.

• +4 1

My friend, I think that everyone who talks about cryptocurrencies as a fraud have not read anything about these currencies and do not know about the people who managed to make a fortune through trading in cryptocurrencies and all this success achieved by these currencies and the companies that do their work means that it is not a fraud.

• +1 1

Dear members, encrypted currencies in general are never fraud, but some of them are unfortunately fraud, but those who think that they are all fraud have been subjected to fraud before or they have not even tried it but did not like the idea

• +3 1

I think because they do not know much about cryptocurrencies, so they should learn and research well about cryptocurrencies, and I advise them to join this forum in order to make sure that cryptocurrencies are not scam and they can make profits through it.

• +1 1

I think some people think crypto currency is a scam because of the less experience they or their friends had on some sites. Like faucet sites that closed shop before they can collect or airdrop coins that dont have value. Also I think that some of them are just parroting what they heard or read even if they do not have such experiences, spreading gossips to make them look like they have personal experience in being scammed to make them look knowledgeable.

• +2 1

I think that these people have not yet understood the importance of these currencies and have not recognized them properly. I think that having a forum like Cryptotalk in which there is a lot of useful information about cryptocurrencies is very useful for learning and knowing that these currencies will be a large part of the future.

• +2 1

Sorry to say mate I cant agree with you. Crypto is not scam. Those who says it they dont have proper knowledge about it. Look crypto is becoming popular nowadays. People are showing interest in it. Some of the people living thier life by doing it. Crypto has a promising future. So you cant say that this is a scam.

• +1 1

No i disagree with this point of view that it is not a scam because scammers are the full of cheaters but this forum is a big source of income and also learning platform .

• +1 1

I think they are talking about the cryptocurrency in this way because of their inexperience and ignorance in this, or perhaps the reason maybe that they were actually being defrauded by someone because they did not have sufficient knowledge about the matter.

• +5 1

I don't think cryptocurrency is a scam. Because crypto is very popular and a good place to make money easily. If cryptocurrency was a scam then people wouldn't work on crypto. The best platform is Crypto. 

On 03/01/2020 at 11:32 AM, Delgboke said:

I have been in the system of cryptocurrency for some years now I can say not every crypto is scam, I believe that most of them that are talking bad about cryptocurrency are not in the crypto system, they are talking without experience. 

Yes you are right. How they scam and it is not a easy. This is impossible. 

I think the reason they said that crytocurrency was a scam because they experienced a lot of scams or they lose their crypto on a scan projects. Hence, cryptocurrency was not a scam, it was the people who uses it on bad intention are the scams. 

• +1 1

Of course, there are fake cryptocurrencies, but we do not have the right to describe cryptocurrencies in general as fraudulent, but rather we have to enter reliable sites and gain real knowledge about the field in which we want to work, so in my opinion generalization is wrong.

• +2 1

I think they don't face good experience that's why they spread rumours like this by saying crypto is scam but actually we learn exactly from our mistakes if we loss in trading or investing we should learn and find out those reasons so we can recover our loss next time. If we will take positive everything then everything will be good.

Many people have been exposed to fraud. There are a lot of fake currencies that aim to steal investors ’money. Some countries seek to fight digital currencies by spreading rumors among people. All of these things contributed to increasing people's fear.

On 4/7/2021 at 3:48 AM, Muhammad Adnan 786 said:

It's just being absorbed by fake news and spreading it back, they say. They simply do not feel the reality, and I believe that if they enter, they will feel something other than the storey they described.

@Muhammad Adnan 786 That's right, people get carried away by the first thing they read and do not confirm what they read, they are also people who have entered cryptocurrencies without knowledge and make a trade where they lose money and then say that it is a scam, they do not learn first to to be able to do things well, there are always people like that,
It is normal to find them everywhere, but we are also what we know that cryptocurrencies are the future of the world economy and we will be here for a long time making money.

Well my dear friend, it is a really good question.I think many people are afraid of new ideas and are fighting them because of their fear of failure, but these people will return to their senses after a while and realize that the encrypted currencies are really real and they are the future of currencies

Maybe they don't know what they're doing, before entering in crypto world you show first have enough knowledge about crypto, because crypto is not a scam it is the new technology amd it has a lot of benefits that give for everyone in the crypto world. 

• +3 1

Most peoples who use to say cryptocurrency is a big scam use to say that because they dont know nothing about cryptocurrency or have personal interests that are afraid of Cryptocurrency if not they will testify positively for the opportunities behind this project.

• +2 1

My dear friend, there are people who are failing and do not have the ability to work in this field, so they try to discredit this work because of their failure and the hatred that is inside them, so we have to be careful of such people

• +1 1

Of course, in the field of cryptocurrencies there is a lot of scam, but in keeping our personal information and not entering scamulent sites, nothing will happen to our accounts or our cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

The individual who said that I don't think comprehends crypto in general. He can't say that in light of the fact that in cryptographic money is definitely, assuming you need to say extortion, it should be tended to by saying the name of the task or the name of the symbolic that misled them..

There are so many big scams in crypto but this doesn't mean crypto is a scam. There's absolutely no way it can be a scam because is not controlled by anyone as it's operates on blockchain Wich everything is automated

No, my friend, of course not, cryptocurrencies are a very great process for all of us and will reach the peaks soon, thank you my friend for this wonderful and useful participation but you have to make sure that cryptocurrencies are the future and are reliable.