Can Bitcoin Help with Economic Problems? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Afrizal rahman

Can Bitcoin Help with Economic Problems?

In fact, this is one of the reasons why Satoshi Nakamoto shaped Bitcoin. But Bitcoin is motionless an investment with to excess of hazard right and proper to sharp volatility, accordingly it has not in spite of that been careful an effectual hedge. Investors frequently object for cost stability in period of market turmoil, and it's remorseless to reveal that Bitcoin can present that plea

Since the emergence of Bitcoin in 2009, there has never been an international economic crisis, I predict that if there is a world economic crisis, Bitcoin might be an asset to protect value.

This digital currency and digital technology are made to facilitate their economic work, but this matter is easy for us also the ordinary people to work, and provided us with a lot of electronic companies in the Internet that help us to work.

4 minutes ago, Nabeera ch said:

yes bitcoin is play important role in the development of the economy it has a great  values in market it increases the trading and marketing aroud the world make more popularity

does that also affect your economy, friend? because the most important thing we can take a little advantage of all the advantages that have been given by bitcoin

5 minutes ago, mamun3 said:

I think that crypto generally helps reduce poverty by reducing unemployment.  If it weren't for cryptocurrency, some people would be living uncomfortable now.

I agree that, I myself would not be living comfortably if it was not for crypto, but i would like to expand myself with more knowledge.

Economic problems were really hard to solve alone but  i think if its supported by Bitcoin then it will improve. It might not improve as a whole but it will progress step by step especially that Bitcoin supports mores people in terms of financial stability.

On 1/3/2020 at 2:05 PM, Afrizal rahman said:

Digital technology helps change one's life and the presence of Bitcoin has shown a new era in this advanced technology world.  Today many people are familiar with Bitcoin, although only a few countries accept it.  We need to know that Bitcoin is an electronic money made in 2009 by Satoshi Nakamoto.  The name is also associated with open source software that he designed, and also uses peer-to-peer networks without centralized storage or a single administrator where the United States Treasury calls bitcoin a decentralized currency.  Is the presence of Bitcoin can help people who are below the poverty line, because many people say that Bitcoin is a way to make money easily and tax free for its users.

That is actually true. The digital technology makes things a lot easier when it comes to digital money. Well, there are a lot of things that digital technology can be helpful but let's focus in the digital money. Digital money means you or money is stored online and then you can pay online or can even cash out. Pay online and it's super easy. I love paying online. About the people who is suffering poverty just like me, bitcoin really is the hope in making money. It's super easy. Just like this forum, we have the chance to earn a bitcoin here.

Indeed, Bitcoin can help economic problems, Greece, Argentina, Venezuela, ever feel a benefit of Bitcoin to be accepted as alternative currency in their country. It's not always about the earning, but how the utilities itself.

Hi, I think that bitcoin, like all other cryptocurrencies, has a positive effect on our daily lives since they allow us to have our money safe and secure, given that taxes are not paid and this can be a problem for many

Of course it can. Currently, it has helped with unemployment. So many youths and students are really earning from crypto. It can even the rate of crime in the society.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes Bitcoin is a digital currency then it will help for sure, it will increase economic growth of the country, not only this but it will indirectly help to unemployment of the countries. Bitcoin has really good future.

Yes i think bitcoin can help economics problem because there are no taxes and also work in crypto many unemployed person earn for their livelhood and make their life easy .

Personally, Crypto really helped my economy. I do not know other people, hopefully the same as I feel. Because what we know, in crypto many people can benefit.

in my opinion it can. if the problem follows in the footsteps of the bitcoin steps and adopts the transaction system used as in crypto. actually the economic problems were caused by the weak transaction speed and the high fee fees paid for each transaction.

Bitcoin can be of good help to the economy and also be bad for the economy depending on how it is applied. If it is used for illegal transactions, it will definitely affect the economy harmfully.

Yes, it is the biggest way to help the poor, because governments raise taxes and there is no room for them to get rich until after Bitcoin has emerged and it has become a decentralized currency that they cannot control. Everyone can now buy, collect and trade in it without anyone controlling or imposing taxes.

Yes, bitcoin is really good and in my insight it is good for the economy and also for the people because we do not need to work in order to earn and also it is good thing to learn.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

Bitcoin may help any individual to earn it gives benifits or extra income to us but it does not give the answer to support the economy global problem.

If everyone can easily access this currency then my answer is an obvious yes but right now it is not possible because it is impossible for the people with less understanding to accesa

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

I have always warned many local and international authorities against the use of digital currencies, especially Bitcoin, and may have banned dealing with it at all, perhaps because it is a currency and managed from the digital space and bypassed all traditional systems in earning and investing money and transferring it from place to place.

I think we can solve this by working with Bitcoin. With Bitcoin we can make more profit from it. Bitcoin helps with economy problems. We face many problems for money.

Because of easy transaction it can help to solve the economic problems. Bitcoin can change ones destiny also. It is also safe to transfer one space to another 

Today many humans are familiar with bitcoin, even though only some international locations take delivery of it. We want to realize that Bitcoin si an electronic money made in 2008 with the aid of Satoshi Nakamoto.

10 hours ago, Ashik Ahmed said:

Bitcoin is still an investment with lots of risk due to high volatility, so it has not yet been considered an effective hedge. Investors often aim for price stability in times of market turmoil, and it's hard to say that Bitcoin can deliver.

Yes it is an investment which make it a very good place for your money.if you find a good coin to invest in then you will be safe.