When to Say That You Gained in Tradings - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vanessa

When to Say That You Gained in Tradings

Trading is the best platform in which we can make good money and i am a trader and i make good money in it and still i am trying to learn the exact formula in it becasue in the crypto market so many peoples make good money through trading and they also withdraw that easily.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If you could Invest Money in btc then sure it's a very good time, the price has decreased and yobit giving no comission for deposit through payeer, perfect money. If you buy btc at the time of commenting you can earn huge profits within coming months.

I think you should wait until you start getting a steady income like a living through the trading then you can say that you are a trader and you are making money online with trading.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

The matter appears in your balance, as it appears that it decreases and rises against the capital and that the profit is visible
You can also do the deal for certain profits, such as 15%, for example

• +1 1
  • +2 1

In order to understand the lowest market price it is necessary that you do the technical analysis based on the price movements of cryptocurrencies which would help you to identify price levels which are ideal for purchasing decisions. the selling strategy can be adopted by planning at which price level you are going to sell your cryptocurrencies in order to avoid loss.

• Useful or interesting 1

Well it has very hard to say that we can get in trading. For this you have. To observe and reads all about it's history and charts  and it's ratio in the market. And we can predict the market price easily through this period.

You have to set a specific goal for a period of time.
For example 5% per month or 2% per week and so on,
Setting a goal is an important thing for a trader.
As for strategies, it will be difficult to explain them in writing.
I recommend you YouTube for its great educational videos on strategies.

I gained too much from the forum. I learned all about crypto. It's a great platform for you to learn and earn at the same time. You will really enjoy this Platform and you can share your experience with others people also by posting your content. You can also go through other experiences by reading the article and their view of the platform. 

When I have become a crypto lord that will be the right time when have I gotten lots of profits, cos trading also have his ups and down I might gain today or loose tommorow.

If you are seeing same amount after the conversion and then it means that you have gained nothing from that trade. I recommend you to try some other pairs of trading apart from that with you are trying currently.

Making profits in trading is actually cleared, when you get more than what you make purchase with, the raining is profits. And no matter how little the gain is, will be consider as profit. 

If you select a currency and buy it when the price is low and then sell it when the price is high, you will easily understand this, then you can certainly make money from it, and the theory of trading relies on this approach, but in order to gain profits, you must choose the right time to buy and sell.

I've been trading crypto for a while. If you want to became efficent trader you need to improve your knowledge about crypto first , you need to watch youtube videos about crypto trading, more importanly you need to learn how to read charts properly. I know you can learn them fast but with practicing you can be more efficient trader.

• +1 1

Hello and congratulations, because you are learning about how to trade, so you can earn from buying and selling which are the transactions you indicate, to be able to win you should always try to buy cryptos at low prices and keep to sell at high prices.

Profit and loss are two things that can happen in the crypto world. Everyone is exposed to that.
You can say that you won when you sell a currency at a high price after you previously bought it at a low price. You will lose if you do the opposite.
In any case, if you lose money, then you must have gained experience and experience in trading, and this experience will help you to gain greater profit in the future.

It depends on the extent of your confidence in your deal. If you are confident, if you believe that the price will not increase significantly, then you should be satisfied with the profit rate of 5% of your capital, but if you think that your deal is good, you can set bigger goals, but do not be greedy.

We can say that we have gained in trading with crypto currency when there is an increase in the value of our earnings and those earnings are now stored in a stable currency.

We can say that we have gained in trading with crypto currency when there is an increase in the value of our earnings and those earnings are now stored in a stable currency.

• +3 1

9 hours ago, Bruno52 said:

It is said that you cannot afford it if you cannot but it twice. This is the case of btc and some other coins as well. To say that you have gained in crypto in addition to @Bruno52 is when you have attained and gained multiple of your capital and investment. Crypto is not always stable so you don't need to be a panic seller

Trading takes alot of time. But it is the best way to earn in crypto world.  Trader takes a good part kn crypto world. But doing trade isn't so easy because you have to look down the prices. You have to careful while trading. When market price is low is the best time for trade . You just have to select the right time.

• +2 1

When we work in trading and offer our best positive results, rest big money and big deals, then we say that we have made a profit, so we have to work carefully and carefully to avoid losing.

Ian, every time I trade, I spend the first time looking at the market, for example with Bitcoin, if I think Bitcoin is weak. Okay, but at least not one, let me share with you. This article will give: Need to read? I can sell, but if the price is low, now is not the time to negotiate. So when I see it, I try to do it, I wash it, but if it's cheap, I see it right away, but there is no destiny for my great advantage. Shopping It is, in short, a great resource for free trade.

We profit from trades as soon as the price rises after we have entered, but the difficulty lies in knowing when we can get drunk with the deal. Is this enough or is it possible for us to gain more

When the price of bitcoin is fall you should buy it and hold and waiting for the right time to sell it when the price of bitcoins are increase then definitely you can get a great profit. But the experience and knowledge of trading is require to become a successful businessman.

Experience is required to trade, if one gains experience then he will be successful by trading.  If anyone wants to trade without gaining experience in the crypto world, he will be a loser.  In order to make a profit in trading, you have to buy coins at a lower price and sell at a higher price  When trading, you need to curb greed, be patient, and keep an eye on the crypto market.

On 1/3/2020 at 10:00 AM, Vanessa said:

I have been doing tradings a couple of times now.

It was all successful and I just follow what is the lowest market price.

When can we say that we earned in this transactions? 

I mean am seeing same amount in conversion.

Please give me some strategy , this is my next step now.

Dude it is the rule of the trading to check the volume of the coin like buy the coins on its lowest price and sell them on higher price to be successful in trading, so be active and regular on checking the trade volume of the coins

• +1 1