Stablecoin or bitcoin - Page 12 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

Stablecoin or bitcoin

The best way to keep your money is in USDT, but i would keep them in BTC, because this is father of coins and it will never cost lesser than it was, so BTC is the new gold i would say, but if your scope is just holding money hold them in USDT.

It seems to me that stablecoins were created for use in critical situations in the market (a sharp increase in commissions, hacks, as well as other unforeseen situations). Bitcoin is more likely for those who want to make money on the course. Maybe bitcoin is the futere, but always think for yourself before buying anything.

• +5 1

I prefer bitcoin, its price is more stable and lasts longer in the market, the other currency is not well known, at least I don't know. I hope it keeps going up to go if at the end of the month

I buy Bitcoin every week, in an automated way. I never convert to stablecoin. I think it's best to hold onto the cryptocurrency until it's time for a rally. Best regards.

If you want to make a profit it is advisable to move to a stablecoin. However if you are saving the coins only it is better to leave them in bitcoin, I only move bitcoin in daily trading

• +5 1

On 26.09.2019 at 22:09, xBDT Script said:

I am sure not many BTC holders are happy about this price fall but the old timers are okay with it. They have seen the kind of ups and downs hundreds time if not thousands. 

When price down it's time to buy more and when price spikes it's time for sell that's what a trader do but people like me when the price is down I prefer to buy and I am not selling any of my coins unless BTC hits $50k ish. 

See how it turned out. Everything goes to this, more and more big investors in the game. Growth will not be fast and undulating, but it will be. About Staplecoins - it's another tool for other purposes, that is, it can be used in DeFi projects. look at usDT's capitalization and you'll understand.

• Useful or interesting 1

Bitcoin can be the actual Full, I believe which right now the planet is actually answering once they possess introduced the actual discharge associated with Libra. Due to this, numerous nations, businesses, businesses, a few along with worries possess woke up, other people believe they'll destabilize their own financial systems.

I prefer bitcoin, since it has a bottom line, which allows me to know in advance that I will not lose my money in any type of scam or currency that is not worth much, my advice is always to opt for it.

• +5 3

I think that when we really know what bitcoin is, no matter how much it falls, we will be sure that bitcoin at some point will reach 50,000 dollars as a minimum, so we have to accumulate.

3 hours ago, harve228 said:

I think its safe to hold you money in bticoin now , i think he wont dump more then that  , but if you convert to a stable coin , bitcoin will rise in anymoment and you wont  catch him in the right moment 

It will always be better to have bitcoin, we know that at some point it will rise in price and generate profitability, however stablecoins do not offer us a profitability.

In my opinion, I think that the two are integrated in a very pleasant way since when it comes to winning from the abrupt rises of bitcoin this is the one indicated to generate income by being aware of the operations, but when you see your investment in danger when passing that capital to a stable coin you know that nothing will happen and so you do not have to take your money out of the wallets if you do not keep them and when it starts to generate again you make the exchange and perform your operations again and thus keep your operations safe

If you hold bitcoin 7500$ in two months back really your so lucky bro because in 2020 Feb butcoin price hit 10000$ dollars, if you switch in stable coin you loss your profit because gives 1500$+ profit in two months, I hope you can't swift in stable coin and in my opinion don't use stable coin its take so much time to increase their pricess....

Friend, in my opinion, I prefer bitcoin, since it is one of the cryptocurrencies that is best positioned in the market, with a stable and growing value, it has a large fund that allows knowing in advance that I will not lose my money at any time, now be it scam or currency that is not worth much, my advice is always to opt for that cryptocurrency that in the future will continue to grow and grow.

Hello friend, first I tell you that the stablecoins are designed to address the problem of currency volatility, acting as a bridge between cryptomonies and fiduciary currencies, this is a stable and decentralized digital currency could become a means of global exchange. I think with this I make this concept clear.

• +4 1
  • +5 1

My advice would be that when bitcoin drops in price there is take advantage and buy, since it is high its value and so this bass always tends to raise its price. 

I think bitcoin is better than stablecoin. Bitcoin will always be the leader and locomotive of all cryptocurrencies. I noticed that on exchanges, the rate of major cryptocurrencies depends on the trend in bitcoin.

Stablecoins are cryptocurrencies that attempt to peg their market value to some external reference. And Bitcoin is a collection of computers, Or notes, That all run Bitcoin's code and store its blockchain.

• +5 1

There are people who do not like the volatility of Bitcoin I go to Hodl for a long time so if it goes down for now I have no problem better so I buy more

I use bitcoin and stable currency, it depends on when the bitcoin is falling I quickly convert it into a stable currency, and when it is low I buy again, it is important that you have half of your capital in a stable currency to avoid losses

Stablecoins are good, but the only negative is it doesn't go up. You can count on your money not changing, but some people like the fluctuation of the market, so they choose Bitcoin. The funny thing about Bitcoin is one day you're a millionaire, and the next day you can barely afford to pay your rent. It's quite fascinating if you think about it. I guess that's why people use stablecoins to counteract that unpredictability of the market. 

Well stablecoins are great for holding your value when the prices are crashing but when the prices are stable and always around the same area like they have been with bitcoin for several weeks now then it really makes little sense to trade into a stablecoin when bitcoin is your current coin.

I don't see it from your perspective, you have a concept of a holder, as for me i don't like holding very much I think it is boring ( personal opinion), a professional trader will sell their BTC in order to get ready for the next wave, this the basic principal of trading buy low, sell high.

• +2 1

"We grow by lifting others"

I prefer bitcoin, bitcoin will give me profit with some risk but it will, but when I need to preserve the value I use stablecoins