Stablecoin or bitcoin - Page 8 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

Stablecoin or bitcoin

5 hours ago, tony13 said:

My freind honestly i prefer bitcoin and I would never convert any of my crypto with stable coin. Thank you for sharing it. 

I am agree with you. selling btc when the price going low is not a good decision and I want to say that the price will go high very soon. so all should hold it.

On 9/26/2019 at 6:50 PM, xBDT Script said:

I am reading people are worried about the price fall of bitcoin which is currently now $7,913 (preev rate). Some people are thinking to convert their BTC to stablecoin. I am a BTC holder and I have seen this many times. 

What would you do considering the current market? Are you going to hold your BTC or moving them to a stablecoin like the donkeys doing?

Bitcoin will soon gain more and much value according to experts. Presently the price of bitcoin is rising.

Screenshot_20200110-193931_Chrome.jpg

I believe there's no stable coin, in many articles I read stable coin is just term. When market move every coin will create movement and that's automatic,, no one can't control it. As crypto user I prefer to keep my bitcoin and wait until the price comes up again, for me stable coin is never exist.

Hi guys! For me all of them are good, bitcoin and stable coin! because if bitcoins price is low on a strong support you can buy it and sell stable coins! And if bitcoin price is very high on a strong resistance you can sell bitcoin to buy stable coins, and get great profits!

11 hours ago, Sagor said:

I would like to hold mu btc as i think btc price will go high very soon. btc is the most trusted coin and very soon the price of btc will go to moon.

I think both Crypto currency is most important and it's depan on the time and the market, if you see the price of bitcoin falling down you should sell your btc with any stable coin to be sure don't lise more values of your btc 

21 hours ago, Alejandro01x said:

Stable currencies allow you to secure your money after a day of trading or mining, while bitcoin gives us anonymity in operations.

But stable coin don't give you any profit. you only can store your asset by converting it to stable coin but if you want to make profit than hold it by btc.

Initially Bitcoin or BTC was the world's first cryptocurrency to be presented. It was the first cryptocurrency to adopt blockchain technology. Today, bitcoin has become one of the most valuable cryptocurrencies in the industry as its value exceeds even the value of gold.

Bitcoin and stable coins are both useful. The best thing to do is to trade with bitcoin and gain profit. Then use stable coins to store your profits and keep their values. You can't use bitcoin as a value storage due to high volatility and you can't use stable coins to make profit because their value is steady. This is the best method to use both of them to your advantage.

1 hour ago, imdad123 said:

Now bitcoin is on 8100$ if you still hoders of btc then keep it hold if btc goes up from here then it will goes to 15000$ very soon if it goes down to 7300$ then it  will goes to 5500$.

you are right if anyone hold his coin in the wallet to increase the price then he may make a good profit very soon and i think all should be patient in trading.

On 9/26/2019 at 7:50 PM, xBDT Script said:

I am reading people are worried about the price fall of bitcoin which is currently now $7,913 (preev rate). Some people are thinking to convert their BTC to stablecoin. I am a BTC holder and I have seen this many times. 

What would you do considering the current market? Are you going to hold your BTC or moving them to a stablecoin like the donkeys doing?

With stable coin you dont have a chance to make some profit, as simple as that.

But with Bitcoin and other altcoins you have chance to make profit with price, of course you can lose some money too it's important when you buy and what is your plan/strategy to hold or to trade.

But point is that stable coin and Bitcoin is a lot different just because of these things (profit).

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

Stablecoin is challenging bitcoin. From Wikipedia: Stablecoins are cryptocurrencies designed to minimize stablecoin price volatility compared to certain' stable' assets or asset baskets.

On 10/15/2019 at 1:18 AM, Mrpassion said:

Yeah dude. I have some BTC already and also ETH. I left it for long time investment and I think it gonna yield something good. I will look forward to that.

Long term investment in the crypto market is the best idea and like this we can make good money in the market and so many peoples will know that the bull will come in 2020 and soon we see that this time bull will give us good profit from the market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Trace a line from the top of the $20k peak, touching the top of the last peak, and into the future. Do the same on the bottom. When it gets near the line, convert to another currency, maybe a stablecoin. When it gets back near the lows, convert it back.

If it breaks below the bottom line, get out. If it breaks above the other line, double down till it shows signs of trend reversal, then take off half.

The moves will probably get smaller and smaller for the next few months, we'll probably see a breakout or break down in the next 4-6ish months. (Not looking at the chart atm, so I'm going from memory.)

On 9/26/2019 at 10:50 AM, xBDT Script said:

If you have bitcoin then just hold it and wait until the bounce back of the price bitcoin is very trusted coin than other that is no chance of bouncing back like bitcoin.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

till now i don't have bitcoin at my wallet.i have many altcoins from a long time.i am not worried about those now i thinking to buy bitcoin.because from my idea this is the best time to buy btc. those are moving with other coins after selling btc they may feel sad

No. I will not change to that "Stablecoin" I don't even think its going up or down, cause it's called "Stablecoin" Get it?. Lol, But Seriously I am not going to change or convert my bitcoin to that crypto. I buy bitcoin so I must sell Bitcoin. And I am positively sure Bitcoin will do it's comeback this march.

I honestly don't get too worried about the declines in the cryptocurrency market.

And the reason is that I think the value I have is constant. And don't decrease.All I have to do is take advantage of the opportunities and find out what I'm looking for.

I would choose Bitcoin because it costs the most. The price is now 9.2k USD in the world market. It is possible to make huge profits both through investing and trading. However, the market value of Stablecoin is much lower. When its prices rise, it can be invested and traded.

4 hours ago, Ismail4886 said:

Stable coin and Bitcoin both are very good coin. But I think bitccoin is better than Stable coin. because bitcoin is more profitable coin.

Yes my friend that bitcoin is a profitable coin with distinction and I trade bitcoin

On 9/26/2019 at 7:50 PM, xBDT Script said:

I'm definitely not buying stablecoins. i'm in it for the profit and with the coming halving and Bitcoin lighning network upgrade we can expect a huge price pump.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

Im holded now in 2020 bitcoin pumping started now bitcoin price around 9800$ bitcoin pump or dump depend on market hold until price up not sell in loss.