How big is your investment in crypto ? - Page 19 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

How big is your investment in crypto ?

Dear friend I cannot invest in cryptocurrency but I earn some cryptocurrency and invest yobit exchange. Some money earn online and invest in yobit investbox and get some profit. Now I trading in yobit exchange and try to profit my investment.

• +1 1

I do not advise beginners to enter the field of investment or trading without learning the basics and studying this field well because you will definitely lose a lot, and sometimes keeping your money is considered profit in the world of profit from digital currencies, so do not rush at all and learn well before entering this dangerous field, be careful

• +1 1

On 1/2/2020 at 8:52 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Hola amigos y comunidad, me preguntaba qué tan grande es la inversión que hicieron en criptografía en general. Haré una simple encuesta de la cantidad en dólares y tú decides si te apetece responder o no. Es solo para comprender lo que otros están dispuestos a invertir para ganar dinero con las criptomonedas.

0-1000 $

1000-10000 $ 

10000 $ o más 

I am a very, very small investor I am in the rank of 0 to 1000 $ but this does not indicate failure, because failure is in giving up and so far I am doing very well and I do not plan to withdraw and cry, so I suggest you invest without fear, just fill out enough information before you start.

• +1 1

Hi friends, I have invested only once since I have joined Crypto world. When I have joined this forum, I got only a few of information about Cryptocurrency and trading as a beginner. Then I got excitement to invest in trading. My friends, I have invested 50 dollars in YoBit and lost some money due to lack of knowledge about Cryptocurrency and trading. Then I thought I will not Invest money again until I will learned a lot of information and knowledge about Cryptocurrency and trading.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

As for me, I think I have invested very little so far, most of my investment is through the profit I got from working in coding sites like this forum or the rest of the forums, it is not a large amount but it is good for a start.
I think that many members do not prefer answering this question accurately, especially those who have a large amount of money because this is a violation of privacy and could expose them to hackers who may consider stalking them and stealing their money if they have a large amount of money.

• +2 2

I have not invested my money in crypto instead of my time that is most valuable. But i realized that if you want big profit then you have to invest or take part in trading.

• +2 1

On 1/2/2020 at 1:52 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Hi friends and community i was asking myself how big is your investment you made in crypto in general? I will be making a simple poll of the amount in dollars and you decide if you feel like responding or not. It is only to understand what others are willing to invest in order to earn good from crypto.

0-1000$

1000-10000$ 

10000$ or more 

Well ad for me am yet to make any big investment on cryptocurrency yet. The last tile I made an investment was on yobit investbox. I was not able to understand how the investment work well. I letter transferred back the cryptocurrency back to my wallet.

• +2 1

My investment in general during these last years has been approximately 0.30BTC, I speak in general terms since much of that investment comes from different free platforms that I have used in recent years, this capital is divided between several platforms for greater security and diversification..

I prefer not to answer and I think this question is wrong
The question of how much money we have to conduct a survey should not be overt
Not everyone should know how much money we have. This may cause problems later by searching for and tracking e-mails by hackers.

Bro you are asking about too much investment I am not too rich to invest such a big amount basically I like trade and I like the net cash in my hand so I withdraw my amount as soon as possible but previous day I just invested $13 on the water token but I don't think that I will get a profit from it so I I'm thinking about that not to invest in next time because it is a deal of loss so I don't think I should invest the next time I always do trade and just I will withdraw my amount. For this present today I have withdraw the $40 . Maybe I like invest after some months when I am perfect in cryptocurrency knowledge.

9 hours ago, JxDavid said:

Currently my investment in cryptocurrencies does not exceed 1000 dollars since I am not a professional in this of cryptocurrency investments and I only know that the market for these coins is very volatile, that is why I only have small amounts distributed in different platforms to reduce losses in case of some bad movement of the market.

This looks interesting because you have invested a thousand dollars despite claiming you are not a professional! In fact, non-professionals don't invest that high, they usually deal with $200 - $300. At least invest in top 10 coins to be on the safe side.

13 minutes ago, Aimalwali said:

I am a working class individual my venture cash isn't large. I can contribute around $10 at all and I can't endure misfortunes by any means. On the off chance that I get even little benefit from that sum I would be cheerful.

$10 will take you nowhere. If you still don't feel confident or are afraid of losing, I suggest you to practice more with demo accounts and after you overcame your fear and anxiety and learned how to manage your assets, you can start real life trading with $100 and increase it little by little.

• Useful or interesting 1

I have been making investments on different time occasions from smaller amounts to bigger,when prices are down,I purchase cheaper coins and make investments,I have different investments and really waiting for high profit soon.

• +1 2

On 1/2/2020 at 2:52 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Hi friends and community i was asking myself how big is your investment you made in crypto in general? I will be making a simple poll of the amount in dollars and you decide if you feel like responding or not. It is only to understand what others are willing to invest in order to earn good from crypto.

0-1000$

1000-10000$ 

10000$ or more 

An insignificant amount is less than a hundred dollars, and it is until today that I have not been able to make a profit due to the large fluctuations in the markets. It is scary until today.

My biggest investment in cryptocurrencies is very big, and my investment is not about money but my big investiment is time that's I'm using my mostly of time I'm crypto. 

• +2 1

I haven't invested in the cryptocurrency world, I only invested some of my talk tokens in the investbox and gained some percentage of what I invested, but I really hope some day I will invest something very huge in the cryptocurrency world ,just like my friends do

My investment in crypto is very low. You can invest any amount in this forum. If you are a begginer you should invest a little amount. It is my opinion. 

I am still a new member, I do not have much money, but I want to invest all I collect from my work in this forum in trading. I believe in cryptography, but what is the amount that you advise me to invest?

I don't use to have a specific amount I use in investing any cryptocurrency, when ever I have a lot of money in my savings, I invest when I know the market will be favourable for me but my highest investment in crypto is $760.

• Useful or interesting 1

I have been working on this forum from long time to learn about crypto trading. So I have started real time investment just now and my investment capital is only 34000 BTC Satoshis which is approximately 6 dollars.

• +2 1

I have invested a few times in crypto. Those were from 10$-100$ . Till now my highest investment was with 100$ in yobits Vmining. I have gained may profit from it. Now i am storing the money i get from this forum to do trading in future and also i am learning trading from here. So i have a plan with it.

• +3 1

My big investment in crypto is 1 LTC.  Because I know investing in crypto is one of the best ways to make money.  And for that I invest 1 LTC in Yobit and by investing there I got much more profit.

• +1 1

Seriously I am new member in this forum I did start investment yet I wish too have more experience before I should start investment

I invest some of my income in Bitcoin and Ethereum every month because I am sure that the cryptocurrency has a good and bright future. I started doing this from two years ago until now, and so far I have made a very good profit. My investment is now around $2,500.

• +3 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Yes my big investment is near to 150 dollar in talk token because I know after some time talk token value is definitely rise and I get easily good profit from this... Talk token is profitable coin for the future...