If you want to clean up forum, dont create new topic about that! - Page 15 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BullRunBit

If you want to clean up forum, dont create new topic about that!

yes I thats a good point you mentioned, but never the less,  you can also do the reporting any topic that is not deserving,  though I would advise you to take it easily so that you wouldn't report a genuine topics. 

Indeed, even how we needed to clean the forum,as all the more new individuals are joining the more spams and jabber themes are being made in light of the fact that many are only here to acquire satoshis and to finish their every day most extreme permitted post

Your suggestion is very important for the development of the forum. If we report members who are spamming and not following the rules, it will be much less. This will make the forum better. I think this is every member's duty.

• +5 1

Reporting will absolutely assist lessen the quantity of junk mail or awful content material we've at the web website online however it'll now no longer save you awful content material or junk mail from performing as new human beings be a part of the web website online every day, we want a device that forestalls human beings from posting approximately the identical topic however as a substitute redirects them to the present thread they need to submit approximately.

I too agree with this but the problem is that more and more people are joining this platform each day. So if we sit a day and keep reporting lets say a 100 posts but the next day around 200 posts will be created because of new comers. So we cannot completely stop it but we can in a way control it.

I preferred direct system of reporting members that has turn cryptotalk as dumping arena posting spam topics and comments, less quality post and rating negative reputations deliberately with first reading the post. We can use that it's simple to report by clicking the flag 

Cleaning forum is good and very nice idea to reduce plagerism in the platform and it will also reduce making duplicate of topics and posts from members of the forum as we can observe most of the members especially the beginners don't care about searching to know if a topic has already been created before or not but what they are after is to create topic and making duplicate which is against the rules of the forum so let's take note

Thank you buddy, but as we know reporting will definitely help reduce the amount of spam or bad content on the site but it will not prevent bad content or spam from appearing when new people are added to the site every day. He needs to stop people from posting on the same topic. Instead, they get sent to the current topic they want to post about.

• +1 1

I think that a lot of people in Crypto are reporting fraud by some users and post and comment thieves, I think that some of the reports are illogical and should be reduced. Thank you for your post.

Reposting will surely help reduce the amount of spam or bad content we have on the site .this aims to make all parties happy and not feel disadvantage .admin believed and banned the account ,be wise in this forum and stay safe .

The report button os only visible and can be used for messages .he needs to stop people from posting on the same topic .but that they are after ia to creat topic and making duplicate which is against the rules of the forum .

Very nice point, let's not create a post which itself says to clean the forum. That type of post should be there only one time. If everyone keep repeating clean the forum , clean the forum then that is also useless stuff. So make a personal stand and look what you can do for the forum.

It's little bit confusing right not with reporting spam.

Like you can see this topic was created long time ago and for that time I used report button for spamming, but I noticed that most of members (maybe all) use this topic to report spam:

And I start to use this topic for reporting spam too, why will use report button if no one uses.

But still topic have point, that do not create new topics about spamming if there are already one.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

We can't quit spamming ones for everything, we can decrease it however finish it for all time I think this is too hard in light of the fact that regularly there is a ton of new individuals are coming here, perhaps hundreds out of one day, you can report one two or 100 yet ordinary you will discover new ones, so yiu are grateful for this point yet finish futile subject in one shot is practically incomprehensible

Thanks a lot my friend. Your post is too good. You point out some good points. And clearly we can understand this.I will definitely try to maintain your suggestion. Topics should be like that. Hopefully in next we see more good output from you.             

• +2 1

A debt of gratitude is in order for disclosing to us this, we can limited the client which are making pointless substance on this discussion by utilizing this report alternative. There are so numerous novice joined this gathering some of them commits an errors and get restricted their records. So we can decrease this issue however not stop it generally speaking. Since beginner are joining this discussion each new day.

Yes you are right. Many members use same posts in different ways which is not useful for the forum. Members should take initiative to provide new posts and valuable posts to the forum from which everybody will get more information and will have more knowledge of it. 

Of course, my friend, we must be active members of the forum and do our work with all activity and help moderators in referring to spam and low-quality topics, thus we help clean up the forum and make it more lively and get rid of the mess and annoyances that occur by fraudsters and spam owners

• +1 1

On 1/2/2020 at 4:29 PM, BullRunBit said:

I understand that members want more posts (more to make money/BTC), but come on not with this way!

First of all I want to tell that forum have good option for that which called "REPORT" and it's not just there without reason!

To explain that button ("REPORT"), that is button which you can find on topics or posts (right above) and when you click that button you can report that topic or posts with comment and there are three option:

- This comment is okay, but I want to tell a moderator about it

- Offensive / Abusive

- Spam

And on any of this options you can write comment why you report that topic or post.

Second part is why I write this topic.

#1 October 7.

#2 November 2.

#3 November 14.

If you check all this topics you can see that member which create that topic have a lot comments on his topic!

And if someone can tell me, what can be logic reason for that?! For me that is more posts like I say above, and you can see that members which create this topics have over 2,000 posts!

OK someone will tell I want to report profil of some member, here is solution for that as well:

Final word, I suggest to this members which create this topics to try to be more creative and to try to create interesting or useful topic not to fill up forum with topics like this.

And one more thing, USE REPORT BUTTON it's not there without reason!

Yes dude thank you so much for your Useful information, no doubt you are having a good idea and we should report the useless contents and scammers post to be safe from them and to clean the forum. 

• +1 1

Yes actually you can if the post truly not accommodating and spam but rather administrator has diverse choice what revealed post. Catch report likewise can be use for bad purposes should be very much aware that the substance quality goes down, and that numerous individuals will vanish again once the mission is finished.

But people won't get attention this things and it is the reason of don't sending our balance to main balance the price of talk tokens decreasing day by day if people work good than they will get good facilities here and you also see how much peoples do doubling of the posts here 

so i think moderators should also focus on that thing.

Yes, friend, this is very cool, because we can easily send a complaint to a user, or for example, highlight a message if someone is engaged in spam, because this is very useful , and I think it can really help with cleaning up bad comments.

I agree with you. There are many users on this earning platform who don't know how to work here and don't know the police and the rules that they're copying and creating bed responses.But members have to create new posts always which have mindset. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Just now, Better1 said:

I agree with you. There are many users on this earning platform who don't know how to work here and don't know the police and the rules that they're copying and creating bed responses.But members have to create new posts always which have mindset. 

Of course, my friend, we have to avoid repeating topics and rely on topics that are beneficial to everyone to benefit from them in cryptocurrency and support posts that explain the nature of cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1

You are hundred percent right. Because in the Crypto talk there are too many topics and there are some that can confuse us instead of giving the information. And by keeping in mind we should report against the useless and the wasting of time topics as fast as we can.