What strategy do you use when buying crypto? - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

What strategy do you use when buying crypto?

I would personally recommend that you should purchase the cryptocurrency at a time when the demand within the market is low and the price is also little because later if its price is a bit too much, then you can share it and can make a profit. 

• +1 1

On 1/2/2020 at 3:07 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Friends and cryptotalk community i want to ask you all what strategy do you use when buying crypto? When do you buy bitcoin ? When prices are extremely low and others are panic selling? Do you buy only after bull market starts? Do you just accumulate in small amounts often? Do you buy in one large amount? Your thoughts please ?

dude I just bought the btcs when they are at lower prices than I hold them for much time and when the price rises and when it gets to peak I usually sale them in this way I gets  good profit

My strategy consists of gradually entering and gradually taking profits and immediate stop loss if the asset breaks down it's bullish trend. 

I usually try buying dips before a bullish market. And take profits gradually at the resistances. Trailing stoploss is another strategy to take profits in some extreme conditions such as imminent rally of a specific coin.

And finally whatever you do, don't do it with panic. Always stay calm and rely on your strategy and control your fear and greed at all times. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

For me I like to buy bit coin whenever the price is down so that I will keep it until the price is high then I will now sell it so as to gain more money and make profits in the market 

The main strategy everyone use a symbol that buy cryptocurrency value it's low and look of the time when it's value is getting hiya at that point of time you must buy cryptocurrencies as much as possible and save it till it's value reaches at a level then sell it so that you can earn more profit.

When the price of crypto currency becoming decrease we can buy the Crypto currency and hold it until the price of currency become stable and sell it to get a great profit.Crypto platform has the great future the Value of this currency are increasing undoubtedly.

Dear friend when I want to buy cryptocurrencies I see the price and trading volume of the particular coin in which I want to invest if the market goes I and the price of that coin is low then I invest in that coin so when its price becomes higher than I can get profit from it.

• +3 1

Dear as all of us wants big profit 😂 therefore we try to buy the coins of Crypto when the price of coins going to down specially me. I buy the coins when price is low and sell out when the price of coins going to up. It's a rule of trading buy at low prices and sell at high prices.

I was accumulating in small because I don't have a very good financial state to be able to make large investments. As soon as I was receiving some more money than what was required for the expenses, I was investing it to Bitcoin, but this until lately, I don't invest now more.

I usually abide by the recommendations issued by some prediction channels, so far everything has gone well, the signals are to buy when the market goes in a bearish run, however they can also be used to operate in the futures market such as the of binance and okex.

My strategy is very simple. I buy bitcoins at the cheap price and hold bitcoins untill the price of bitcoins increase in the market. When the price of bitcoins increase than i sell them and get a good profit from my bitcoins. This is short and very profitable trading.

there is no special strategy that I used to buy cryptocurrency but there is one thing that I can do is I will by every time the price drops that is the best thing you can do 

@Maxtron73 @shaheer_x9 @Sam989 @Mutivo @mu77al @MoralStories @YASIR KHAN

>Well its all depend on your target because there is a load of information that one needs to understand that is effective for so many people there are so many people out there who cannot get it right and its one of that key that people need not to get them selves so worked out there is a power to so many things happening because this is what is and we need to be good in understanding everything because you need to find that power that is is effective to every single person

Always be patient and wise when ever you wants to invest In trading 

I must advice you that always buy Cryptocurency when the price of Cryptocurency will comes down 

Buy on less price and sale on high price is good trader feature 

And you should read and notice all knowledge about trading before you want to invest in trading 

If you will have good knowledge there will be less chances of failure 

Hello friend I buy the coins when price goes down because in this way we can get good profit when the price increase . I think this is secret of getting profit by the cryptocyrrency in trading or investing.

• Useful or interesting 1

I make sure that i can use it in trading and investing and it will become profitable. I much prefer those coins that is very popular and there's a big potential of earning. And i buy crypto when the price is affordable and sell it when the price pumps.

The best thing to do when you're buying cryptocurrency coins is to look for it's price and make a research from it, when the value of that coin will not pump in this coming months or years, that's the best time to buy and hold it until it pumped, this is the basic buy and sell some crypto.

I do not care about the stategy when I buy, I only watch that the price is below the normal and that is all, I only buy on the basis of that and hold for few days and sell it.

I follow certain strategies . Like i buy cryptocurrency when the price goes down. I can giving a real example.  I convert my bitc into litecoin when ltc price is low ,because when the price is low i can get more ltc. When the price rose up ltc price increased. Then i earn extra money  by buying ltc in to low money.  That's my strategy. 

The strategy that I personally follow to buy cryptocurrencies is very simple, he collected a lot of information on different platforms that he has future plans since in this way he assured me that in the future it will have a very good value
A big greeting to the whole community

• +1 1

Follow the market movement regularly and wait for it to reach the lowest price that the currency can reach, then make the purchase and wait for it to rise again

To determine the lower point of the currency, you need to be aware of the market movement and technical analysis of the currency. In addition, follow some advice from friends who are experts in this field.

• +3 1

Will buy when its price is low because its future is very good. Its valuo is going to be very high in the future.Investing in cryptocurrency reduces the chances of losses. Even if its valuation decreases, it is very small which starts rising again in a few days.

You must do a study about the currency first and know what is the right time to buy it, especially when it is cheap and there is good news and it is very likely that its price will rise.

When we trade we buy the coin when its price decreases but when we sell it its price increases so does the profit but if it wants to make more profit it is a long investment  He has to work and when he sells it, his profit will be doubled.In order to invest, it is important that they arrange a safe place for someone and keep their money secure and make a profit from it later.

• +2 1

I usually buy, regardless of the price. Im in it for the long term now. I mage the mistake some yrs ago & sold to take profits. My bad !!!! So now, I buy & hold. Everybody has different reasons for trading, different trading styles, trading personalities, etc. You have to find what suits you best & stick to that, regardless what other people do.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png