What strategy do you use when buying crypto? - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

What strategy do you use when buying crypto?

I think when the price of coin is low then we should buy their coin and when the price of coin is high then we should sell their coin . In this way we can get more profit . And this is better way to getting profit  .

• +1 1

I am not yet into investment due to lack of enough funds but the best time to buy coins to your wallet is when the price of the coins is extremely low because that is when you will be able to accumulate more and hold for future investment and since all we are after is profit then we also have to be extra patient when we Invest.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

We will buy crypto only when its price is the lowest because if we buy at a higher price then we will face a loss because if the price goes down then our dollar amount will go down.If you want to buy crypto for this, then buy at the time when the price will be lower.

When I am buying some coins I read the market . I buy the coin when it's price is low. And I will sell right away if I earned a good profit otherwise I wait this. Some coins are we want a hold for long time this coin. And what's your stragety.

• +3 1

On 9/30/2020 at 10:27 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

Buying is not as complex as selling. The only thing you need to do before purchase is price analysis. You have to take a look at prices of last year (and this year) to find an average buying price and when your coin hit that price, you can buy it with confidence. This is my strategy for buying. Trading is more about selling because it is at this point that traders commit mistakes. If you always buy at the bottom, you will have no problems.

Buying need time of analysis because rash decisions gives you loss and in crypto you need to make sure of future movement of coin what it would be. Then make move to buying as a trader always  make calculation of fee and transactions charges because you have to know if the expected price doesn't hit or price just comes near of expected price what you are making in trade. Their for I am slow and move very cautiously in trading. 

• +4 1

My oppinion is i Just buy the price of crypto is starting to increase.If youu invest for long time you should buy now and hold for long term or untill your profit make double. 

19 minutes ago, Syedbesharat said:

Buying need time of analysis because rash decisions gives you loss and in crypto you need to make sure of future movement of coin what it would be. Then make move to buying as a trader always  make calculation of fee and transactions charges because you have to know if the expected price doesn't hit or price just comes near of expected price what you are making in trade. Their for I am slow and move very cautiously in trading. 

It is quite hard to assure yourself that the next move is positive or negative. It is not unlikely to see some strong upward moves are suddenly followed by a move in the opposite direction. I have an experience of monitoring trends for almost a year and I witnessed that whenever people rush to sell, there will be lots of purchases soon afterwards. I usually invest at this point and I have never lost anything. This is the safest position for purchasing if you act quickly.

My strategy for buying crypto is to buy low and sell high to male profits. I buy a projects that have low price and hold for some period of time to sell when it rises to make profits. 

• +3 1

7 minutes ago, Serbberq said:

My strategy for buying crypto is to buy low and sell high to male profits. I buy a projects that have low price and hold for some period of time to sell when it rises to make profits. 

@Serbberq You are right, it is a strategy that most cryptocurrency traders depend on, as now investing in alternative currencies is also good, and investing in new tokens has also become a serious project to earn money.

An important topic, my friend, I trust to buy cryptocurrencies through my comments and interactions, through which I earn points and increase my balance.

I honest like to good buy coins every time they get to down and accumulate them i accept as true that crypto has talented hope and this accumulated sum will give out me most excellent profit.

Before buying a crypto I analyze the project well and try to look at their social networks to determine if they are active. In addition, I also analyze the events they have scheduled, as they can be a good reason for them to go up.
Although I also try to look at their supply to know how much it can go up.
I don't usually buy a lot of crypto during bull markets, I think it's better to do it before. I do make some investments, but they are usually short term.

• +1 1

You have to be logical when you are trading and stay away from panic and that is a key point if you your trade to be successful. When I buy , I look for currency that is low in value but has high liquidity and has reached high prices earlier because there is high chance that it will reach those prices again , yet I split the capital to three parts and buy with only one third , and the other tow I buy with them a different currency, so if one loses the other may win.

• +1 1

Usually some strategies are followed which I will share with you.  First of all I look at the market conditions and the history of the currency.Sell until the price is pumped so I can make big money.  And I'm also preparing for the bull run so I'm investing in crypto right now.

For me I am trading, so I rely on a certain strategy while buying,
You cannot wait for the price to become low to buy because no one can determine when the price is low.

• +2 1

My strategy in buying Bitcoin is that I'm waiting for the price to drop and then I'll buy it but when the price goes up I didn't go for it to buy. You can wait until the price of the Bitcoin goes up or it goes down.

• +5 1

I don't have that much money so I try to set aside a little bit to buy some crypto and when my desired coin substantially decreases in value then I strike and try to get as much as I can for the money I currently have saved up

• +5 1

Well I'm not always buying coins, but there's the only coin that I have strategy in it, and that is bitcoin, I buy bitcoin when its price is dumping or dropping well some might say that maybe I'm wasting money but thats, not it, its better to buy coins at its lower price yes it is kind of risky because perhaps it won't go up, but still I take the risk and if its take time to hold then I will still hold into it and while waiting I do more jobs to earn more

• +5 1

I am using basic strategy .buying Bitcoin at low price and sell it at high price.but I recommend you to find a exchange that has a lower transaction fee so that you can make more profits from buying and selling

• +5 1

Till now i have only experienced bitcoin and very soon i am going to start investing and trading with ethereum also and my strategy is very simple that try to purchase the coins in the cheaper rate so that when the value of such coin will rise then you will be able to make huge profit through it.

• +3 1

First of all I analysis all the crypto market then I some three to four coins and invest on them. I think this is the best way to invest. Because if you invest in only one coin you will loss everything. But if you invest on many coins you can reduce your losses.

Let me say something about this, before buying a token, you have to look at many aspects of the token. There is a lot to understand here. Trading is not that easy. It does not happen overnight. Basic Analysis You need to understand the basics in technical analysis and news analysis. If you are new, try to understand things. Otherwise you are sure to be the loser

My buying strategy is the Dollar-Cost Averaging. In this method, you divide your capital into several parts and buy in different time periods. The advantage of this method is that you do not need to analyze the charts and check the details carefully. Another benefit is that you eliminate emotions in your trading.

• +1 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

I don't have that much money so I try to set aside a little bit to buy some crypto and when my desired coin substantially decreases in value then I strike and try to get as much as I can for the money I currently have saved up.

• +3 1

I am using basic strategy .buying Bitcoin at low price and sell it at high price.but I recommend you to find a exchange that has a lower transaction fee so that you can make more profits from buying and selling

• +3 1