Guarda.co wallet review (your reviews) - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

Guarda.co wallet review (your reviews)

I faced some issues on blockchain.con,. so i was looking for an alternative wallet and i found this babe; guarda.co.  So i want you guys to review this site, if you have experience with or juts know it somehow, so that i can confirm it is legit and safe to deposit my money.

you are all welcome!

I just checked it and it is real good, If anybody could verify this to be a legit one, i will surely keep my funds there.

On 1/2/2020 at 10:11 AM, teminalibug said:

I faced some issues on blockchain.con,. so i was looking for an alternative wallet and i found this babe; guarda.co.  So i want you guys to review this site, if you have experience with or juts know it somehow, so that i can confirm it is legit and safe to deposit my money.

you are all welcome!

Which type of problem you have on Blockchain?

Because I use long time Blockchain and did not have any problem.

I first time heard about this wallet (guarda), and first what attracted my attention is that it is mutli-coins wallet.

• Useful or interesting 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

11 hours ago, BullRunBit said:

Which type of problem you have on Blockchain?

Because I use long time Blockchain and did not have any problem.

I first time heard about this wallet (guarda), and first what attracted my attention is that it is mutli-coins wallet.

While verifying IP with email, i faced this error page saying, something is wrong try again instead of that big green tick.

12 hours ago, Binjit said:

I am not using this wallet so i have not much idea about guarda wallet but personally i like blockchain wallet because i using it if you have some issue about blockchain wallet must contact with support center

I knew the issue was only temporary so i did not have to contact support, but at the moment i just got bored with it.

4 hours ago, teminalibug said:

While verifying IP with email, i faced this error page saying, something is wrong try again instead of that big green tick.

Hm, that is normal that you must to "Authorize Log In" with email and you get link with button not just link.

But I dont understand why you get that page, that button must to bring you to Blockchain page after you click on button. Try to contact support and explained your problem. Or good alternative can be Coinbase.

I like Guarda Wallet. I use the windows version where I store Bitcoin Gold (BTG). I like the intuitive interface and we can import some wallets if we have the private key. I added an online LTC wallet adress to Guarda.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

On 1/4/2020 at 12:27 PM, BullRunBit said:

Hm, that is normal that you must to "Authorize Log In" with email and you get link with button not just link.

But I dont understand why you get that page, that button must to bring you to Blockchain page after you click on button. Try to contact support and explained your problem. Or good alternative can be Coinbase.

The problem is not prevailing anymore but if it happens frequently you see how boring that gets, that is why i was looking for other alternatives. Coinbase is not much of a wallet rather an exchange site, so i will pass.

1 minute ago, teminalibug said:

The problem is not prevailing anymore but if it happens frequently you see how boring that gets, that is why i was looking for other alternatives. Coinbase is not much of a wallet rather an exchange site, so i will pass.

When I first time heard for Coinbase (before long time) I read that is wallet and I used like I wallet without knowledge that is like you say "exchange". And if you ask people most of them will tell you that is wallet. In other side you can see that you have options on Blockchain too Swap which is same option like on Coinbase "exchange" and nobody dont talking that is Blockchain exchange than wallet.

25 minutes ago, BullRunBit said:

When I first time heard for Coinbase (before long time) I read that is wallet and I used like I wallet without knowledge that is like you say "exchange". And if you ask people most of them will tell you that is wallet. In other side you can see that you have options on Blockchain too Swap which is same option like on Coinbase "exchange" and nobody dont talking that is Blockchain exchange than wallet.

The concept are different, on coinbase you it is more like trading than swapping, swapping is different from trading.

On 1/6/2020 at 11:40 PM, Rizwan ullah said:

there you will face a lot of problems,but i suggest to leave and use blockchain also coinbase and many others.These are good crypto wallets.

Have you ever used that guarda.co wallet, and what kind of problems could i face there?

Stay away from this wallet i have read a user review about that wallet he send 20 bucks, he said it never showed up in Guarda after 4 days.I suggest you to find more valid reviews about that wallet.

On 1/23/2020 at 2:10 PM, Nahian said:

The wallet is highly secured and the user interface is excellent of this wallet. people are using this wallet now as the trust on it and the transaction fee is low here.

Thanks but are you speaking that from personal experience, do you use this wallet yourself?

personally I have never had a problem when using a blockchain wallet. but for reviews using the Guarda.co wallet I don't have one yet. Because I have never used the wallet.

The wallet, as good as I've used it, it tend to provide private keys, which is already decentralized to the users. They have erc2l tokens but few,as it still their 1st version, of some sort like that

I don't use the Guarda wallet because I'm using the coinbase wallet, I don't know much about the Guarda wallet, I just know it's quite secure and there is no problem, but it's someone else's assessment that I haven't used yet. , try using quality and most popular wallets today.

On 2/20/2020 at 3:02 AM, blacksmith101 said:

i suggest to not use new unknown wallets. because of huge scams happening in crypto. so newbies will start to think negative about crypto.

Guarda is not a knew unknow wallet. Experimented users knows it well. It's a non-custodial wallet(decentralized + anonymous) so nobody can stole your funds because they are on the blockchain and you have the private keys...

2 days to profit -Here-

On 3/3/2020 at 7:16 PM, Shukuran said:

the wallet, as excellent as i've used it, it have a tendency to provide personal keys, which is already decentralized to the users. they've erc2l tokens however few,because it still their 1st model, of some sort like that

About what wallet are you talking about ?? However, you are right, a good wallet must provide you the private keys! I suggest to try Trust Wallet or Atomic Wallet.

2 days to profit -Here-

I don't know the Guarda.co wallet and I haven't used it yet. You should be looking for another popular and better wallet, like a trust wallet or a hardware wallet. Guarda.co wallet I'm quite worried that it's less popular

I would like to tell that blockchain and coinbase wallets are very best wallet for Crypto coins more such users who have been faced some issues with it but it was a temporary it could be fixed up very soon and you can enjoy with such wallet because it's very safe and well protected

On 1/2/2020 at 10:11 AM, teminalibug said:

you are all welcome!

it is a legit wallet and, since you will own you private keys you don't have to worry because even if the close their site or they will close their app, you will still have access to your funds.

so if you like it, use it, but there are wallet that are better than this

Hello, dude. This wallet is looking like the lessly reputed wallet in the crypto market. Wallet which has the bad reputations, you can just avoid using that sort of wallet. If you are seeking the alternative of the Blockchain, coinbase can be best suit for you. 

21 hours ago, Rickso said:

it is a legit wallet and, since you will own you private keys you don't have to worry because even if the close their site or they will close their app, you will still have access to your funds.

so if you like it, use it, but there are wallet that are better than this

Thanks for verifying that it is legit, but i also would like those better wallets than this guardo.