What other things I can do with some coins in Yobit - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kimberly24

What other things I can do with some coins in Yobit

Those free coins are extremely small even we can't make a cent with it and in addition it can't be traded. So, wait until the yobit lists on exchange and you can trade them with other coin. You can also invest in investbox because it is very profitable.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Finest usage of these kinds of coin will be change directly into doge coin and commence investing. Doglegging value lower in comparison with some other money we could promote these kinds of totally free money the suppliers excellent level of doge coin i really do not necessarily advised invest box it isn't recommended business yourself and also make income.

Indeed their is a contributing box and furthermore their is dice . And furthermore their is an alternate plan to put and exchange cash the bitcoin. Furthermore, I am glad to see that it really is ideal.

If there are a lot of coins, then you can put them in the investment box, it is worth considering that conditions for some coins you must to some actions to get a percent. Play dice and others. Try it.

Once yobit gave really good coins to theirs users through freecoins. Whrn users started cheating yobit,,they stopped it and now we only get those zero valued coins and the amount is also tiny. I think we can do nothing with these coins but keeping in wallet.

By the way,,thanks yobit for giving us freecoins.

In yobit most of free coin are value less. They don't give you any profit. if you have any valuable coin you can converted it for trx, xrp or tezos.

• +5 1

On 1/1/2020 at 1:28 PM, kimberly24 said:

I collected free coins in Yobit but mostly are not even listed nor I can invest it in yobit investbox either. What are the other ways to swap or to convert it to bitcoin instead.?

The best thing is to save in case some day they are worth something but it is difficult but it can happen and hopefully you will do well

I see that we can claim free coin provide by yobit ( as a free coin ) . mostly coin are useless as well non listed coin . we even can't collect a minimum amount of trading of any specific coin that's is equivalent of 10K satoshi .

just trying other faucets website for mining purpose. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

You have many options you can put in the investment box and receive a daily percentage or operate with it if you know about trading

On 2/7/2020 at 6:06 AM, Sapdrx said:

Just be patient would be my advice. In the nearby future some of these coins might be listed and you can sell them with a profit.

It happens to all of us, we collect amounts of coins that nobody knows and the uncertainty is what to do? sell them or not? just as today they are priceless, tomorrow they could be worth many, the best is Hold.

If you talking about free coins in yobit Those coins are already dead if they have a value even a litter I suggest you to sell they into dollars better 

• +2 1

Some of these coins are projects that do not show development, therefore they are dead, perhaps some project in the future will achieve value. It only remains to keep them there are no other options.

I haven't used the freecoins because the coins given there are very low and you won't be able to sell this low amount. So these small faucets don't give anything right now but maybe someone will add to them and make them better!

• +1 2

The freecoin is giving some very small increments of cryptocurrencies that are prices are very low so you will not earn anything usefull from this. I have looked for days but it needs 20 trades first and twitter retweet to make to earn them, the price of these tokens are very low and not in satoshi but in other coins.

• +1 2

Most of the free coins you get are probably dead and have no value, the volume is also 0. I think you can earn bitcoin and token talks by joining CryptoTalk campaigns. You can sell these coins and make a profit on yobits.

• +1 2

On 1/2/2020 at 12:28 AM, kimberly24 said:

I collected free coins in Yobit but mostly are not even listed nor I can invest it in yobit investbox either. What are the other ways to swap or to convert it to bitcoin instead.?

Those coin who are not listed are  gonna listed in future and those who are dead can be pump any time. Make use of both of them by placing an advance order. You will get good profit. I do this and get some profit sometime. Also check on invest box for updates they updates their plans for users and bring new plans. 

• +1 1

Well, most of the coins available in free coins are already dead which means that it has a small amount of value and most of them are now totally 0, i will prefer to invest in talk token which is having a budget friendly instead of collecting any coins in free coins.

• +1 1

There are a lot of coins which offer you for free. I think most of the free coins are scam. And most of them are already dead. So i think don’t pass your times on this idiot things.        And if there are some possibility that some coins will be listed in future then hold it. Better if you discuss it with an expert    

I think the coins you get are dead coins, they cannot be exchanged for any currency. Another way to earn cryptocurrency on yobit is that you can participate in several campaigns, such as cryptotalk and new cryptotalk campaigns.

• +1 1

The best thing to do to those free coins is to invest it in investmentbox of Yobit in that way you could earn extra coins so that it will be profitable once you have decided to sell it or trade it to other coins that are much profitable like BTC. I think you could also use those coins to bet on the dice game of the Yobit, thankfully there are so much features that Yobit have that you could gain some profit.

On 1/1/2020 at 10:28 PM, kimberly24 said:

First of all congratulations my friend, it's better to invest the ones that are not yet being listed to earn passive rate of your coins depending on the investment box rule until they are listed to have huge profit at the end

5 minutes ago, Notejiya1314 said:

If have the coin now i now just use at the investment because I am still learn about so was plan that if just have it now I can just use it to make investment because believe that by use to the investment it help me to achieve many when put it on the investment because it increase by that .

That's right friend and I agree with you friend it's better to have knowledge and patience in crypto trading and the best thing about investbox is to stake your counselor for a better return

Edited by leakydonney

Great my friend. I think all you need to make sure is that they aren't scam . There are lots of scams providing free coins . Hope you take care of that. There are coins of great prices also . This is great post as it motivate lot of people and make them believe in coins and it's importance.

There are these freecoins from Yobit but they are not a lot to make anything with them. I have seen the freecoins too and I didn't join with the required task of twitter because I didn't see them as able to help by selling them or investing. It is only a small faucet that is not paying a lot.

• +1 1

When you collect free coins the amount you collect is too low and there is always a minimum  exchange limit, so you better find any other way to make money on yobit.