How can get more reputation? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Reaz2021

How can get more reputation?

It is very simple that you only need to publish a useful even that aims to expand knowledge in the field of encryption, modernity, encrypted currencies and how to invest and trade methods then members will give you a lot of good reputation during the publication of this useful information that increases the number of your followers ..

Hello buddy.

You should create useful posts that have important information, then you will get a good reputation.

I advise you to provide information that really important to us. 

Wish all the best for you and all members.

It is very difficult to post a comment that increases your reputation, so some people see your comment as positive and others view it negative.  To create a reputation, you need to focus a lot on what you write and publish all of your information and personal experience that is useful.  good luck.

You are welcome to the cryptotalk platform guy, I think there are two issues connected to this, this is either the posts were deleted before the time as useless posts, or the posts were not good enough to attract attention and I from your fellow, so I advise you to address this issues.

My dear friend, in general, members here have become inappropriate in this forum in general because they do not give the hearing to those who do not really deserve it. They give it to those who do not deserve and cheat the reputation and violate the rules of the forum in general. If you, dear, you must publish everything that is useful well.  What you publish in general from the blogs and wonderful posts and thus you get a good reputation in a positive way Thank you very much.

Hey dear, you also have to read the rules carefully in order to avoid mistake and threats,if you want reputation you have to be hardworking towards that why creating useful Post,thank you.

I think that a good reputation will be obtained when you write articles and comments that contain important and useful information. Yes, the number of members who give a reputation here decreases, but we all encourage good reputation, especially for good publications.

One way to get a reputation is to learn, collect useful information and present it in the publications we write.
Thus, you will gain the admiration of the members and get what you deserve from the good reputation.

In order to get a good reputation, you should publish useful topics that help others in their work on this forum and that the topic is free from errors and then you get a positive evaluation

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

You can get more good reputation by creating useful and special posts for everyone so work hard and create better posts for everyone to get a good reputation. Thank you, my friend, for this wonderful and useful participation. 

You should take care of your content and make it related to cryptocurrencies and the crypto world, not copying and pasting, and avoiding reputation fraud in order to avoid getting warning points or prohibitions.

Dear,this is so simple only you can improving your knowledge about any topic this is ability don't have every one please learned only some peoples can achieve this opportunity you say how can get more reputation I think you need to improve your spelling and comments in unique type you know hope dear you easily understand my opinion good luck friend.

I will suggest you for getting good reputation you should create the topic with unique content and try to create the topic based upon the rules and regulations of this forum 

My friend, through your excellence in writing style, simplifying ideas to reach everyone, and creating new topics that no one has previously talked about, and thus you will attract members to your posts and increase your evaluation level.

• +2 1

In reality, my friend has decreased the number of people who give a reputation, but the forum encourages members to give each other a reputation whenever your post includes valuable information and diverse participation, you will earn reputation and supportive responses from others.

I am still a novice to this forum, but I read a lot of posts and saw that to gain reputation and increase subscriptions, I must publish posts permanently and that these posts are useful and easy to understand

Dear friend, make sure that your participation is useful on this platform and that the post that you publish is not less than 100 characters and that it concerns the topic that we are talking about, and in this way you will ensure that you gain a good reputation and your participation will not be deleted and therefore you will be paid for publishing Greetings to you and I hope that my participation is useful

Actually,the most important thing to have a better reputation in this forum is to give truthful and instructive information. And you can get a good reputation by sharing good publications and containing ideas that are in the interest of the forum.

Dear friend greetings to you and all members here you can earn good reputation by creating a good and useful topic or publication that catches everyone's attention but here only a few who give this reputation and do it I hope you are okay and thanks.

Hello my friend I think the reason for this is the content that you provide in your post, so try every post you share to contain useful information and help others as much as possible, 

In order to get good reputation you must work hard in this forum and you should create useful posts which contain useful information. Makes our posts very helpful and useful for the other members. Work hard to get more reputation.

You are welcome my dear since you are a bignners here first you must follow the rules and laws you will get positive reviews and good reputation

Hello, I am new too. And I also asked myself that question at the beginning. And I think a valid reason is creating songs, and in this you have been successful, for that I want to congratulate you. This is where we have to work the most.

You can get a good reputation and positive feedback from the frequent publication of useful and new publications. Do not lose hope, be patient, and you will get a good reputation. Good luck my friend.