Success is directly proportional to our work - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Its anaaya

Success is directly proportional to our work

I can sincerely agree with your words mate, without hard work no success can be achieved. Success need persistence and patience as you’ll be encountered by different obstacles. You just need to strive hard to be productive 

I agree with you, because hard work gives satisfactory results, and the more we progress in our work, we must adhere to the rules and provide better content. When we want to publish in the forum, we must do a good search for information and avoid repetition and empty talk, and this includes not copying and pasting from other publications, and avoiding Use other people's ideas.
When we work hard, we get success, and achieve great knowledge that will benefit us in the future.

• +1 1

Hello my friend, of course, hard work is the means to success and it is preferred to improve the language in this area a lot to make the best use of obtaining full knowledge and making the work complete. I wish you good luck.

On 4/14/2021 at 3:10 PM, Its anaaya said:

Hlo all mates ! Hope you all doing well😊

Here i am  want to explain one thing for all the dear members of this forum.

That we should have a proper check on our work when we post any content or any information for our mates ,we should

have a proper research behind that content.

We should have proper grip on our content and make it more easier to understand for others.when we convey our thoughts

to other in a very precise and mannered way then it will also benefited for us to get good reputation

So here i am talking about hard work because if we do work hard then we can achieve our goals easily. We should work on our grammar to improve our english , avoid copy paste the content for get good reputation this all counts in hard work when you do search for your content. Thats why i am saying that success is directly propotional tou our work.

So work hard and become successful.

Hope you all like my post. Best wishes for all😊

Yes mate you are right. I am fully agree with you. If we need success  than we have to work honestly at this forum. Always focus on your aim. Never get bore from work. I think work steady is key of success. And more work can give us more reputation also.

This is true. Success requires perseverance and hard work, as well as being patient and not giving up, and our success in this forum depends on our continuous work and commitment to the rules as well as self-confidence. 

You cannot achieve anything without hard work. So if you work harder than you can get massive achievement. Because as we know that work is directly proportional to success.

• +1 1

My friend.  With hard work, you will definitely succeed.  There is no success without work and fatigue, so we have to do our best and invest our time to obtain the knowledge that will lead us to success and for these reasons, the topic that we will publish must be reviewed before the start of publishing, in order to avoid mistakes and use simplified English for ease of reading.  Therefore, effort must be made and a useful topic chosen.  We must be patient and try to develop ourselves day by day in order to achieve success.

It is not easy to achieve success. You must go through difficult times as well as overcome obstacles. However, the job is the criterion for our success. The more work you put in, the more competitive you will be.

Success  goes directly into it and we can say that whatever work we do, which will be our hard work, it will be our Directly . We can say that hard work is very important .

The present era is the modern age. In this modern age, people do modern things. Many work online to earn a living. I also work online. I earned $ 1000 BTC from crypto at one go. I invested $ with Telegram. I converted crypto into money with the bank. General Chat Chat LoungThe way the crypto currency is advancing suggests that there will be more growth in the future. We should not exceed these rules to avoid banning or deleting posts, as we should learn to increase our experience about cryptocurrencies. Good luck 

I agree with you, my dear friend, we are in the era of modernity and development, that is, we must search for new and sophisticated things in order to achieve success and reach our goals by working hard, improving ourselves and facing difficulties and problems calmly, intelligently and slowly, and if we fail we must not lose hope and remain constant and determined to our goal

Yea dear you are right. If we make efforts in our work. And do hard work continuesly. Then you will be successful in life. Difficulties come in life at every occasion. But we should have to face it. With hard work we have to solve. So success is directly promotional to our hard work. 

Well my friend, that we do research and learn well before publishing any content that makes us provide useful content through which we can obtain a good reputation, so we must not stop learning, work and adhere well to the forum rules.

Hallo my dear friends have a good day.

You are so great and I have no doubt in your words and I aggry with your all statements if we follow these instructions we can get a huge bundle of reputation and success.

Yes i am sure the sharing an important, useful and new topic is not be easy . 
Behind the scenes there is fatigue, hard work and in-depth study, this way we succeed in this platform and become crypto experts and then you can earn the handsome amount.

Your words are absolutely true, we must do more to get what we want, we must pay attention to the exact details that play an important role in achieving success

My friend, you are saying something essential at work,Success requires hard work and effort to achieve what we aspire to.

The work here includes spreading knowledge and information and providing everything that is useful in the field of cryptocurrency, trading, investment, and what is useful in this forum.

Yes towards success Yes to work hard and to earn tired insisting the secret of success, you should be in preparation and to start towards your goal

Yes, our hard work will lead us to our ultimate goal, and we should strive to improve ourselves and our surroundings.

Working in every area of life is not as challenging as we think it is; we should face our challenges head on, and if we fail, we should never assume that we will never be successful in life; instead, we should consider it a test from God.

I think The path to success requires constant effort and perseverance. And to avoid not deleting our posts, we must search carefully for them in the forum if it contains the same topic In addition to that, the forum is a great opportunity to strengthen the English language more

Hello mate.  Although I'm new here as well, like you.  But by browsing through the forum and my notes, you can discover the topics I have already commented on.  Now, before you even open the topic, there's a sign like the double SMS tag, one at the top, and the other below.  If you have commented on a certain topic before, the SMS icon will appear at the top in black, but if otherwise, the icon will appear at the top in white while the icon below will appear in black.  Just notice that.

It is a universal truth that you will get what you sow in this case you need to take care of some hardware in this forum it is not so hard work we need to post something for every day so that you can easily get money from this forum give you the best day and earn the best.

• +1 1

Difficulties exist in any area of life, and beginnings are always difficult. We just have to be patient, and try to learn everything we can learn from this forum, in addition to reviewing the rest of the references to increase our experience so that we become qualified to start our journey in the world of crypto.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thanks for this kind post and wished you continuous success in order to provide us with your useful information. I wish you and everyone good luck, hard work and success constantly. 

Actually Well said and to be honest our success in these forum depends on our work here, which is why is adviceable we work hard here and use our time management wisely and by obeying the rules and regulations of the forum then our safety and success is guaranty.