Success is directly proportional to our work - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Its anaaya

Success is directly proportional to our work

Absolutely right dear friend,   if we want to achieve our goals  and become successful in our life then we should work hard to achieve our dreams.  If you spend some extra time in this platform.  Then it will be helpful for you. And you can achieve your goals. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Your topic is really touching and fascinating .I agree with you .Success does not come by itself .Behind each success is a great effort and serious work .We have to work to please ourselves, to achieve everything we want, to influence the people around us.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +3 1

On 4/14/2021 at 3:10 PM, Its anaaya said:

Hlo all mates ! Hope you all doing well😊

Here i am  want to explain one thing for all the dear members of this forum.

That we should have a proper check on our work when we post any content or any information for our mates ,we should

have a proper research behind that content.

We should have proper grip on our content and make it more easier to understand for others.when we convey our thoughts

to other in a very precise and mannered way then it will also benefited for us to get good reputation

So here i am talking about hard work because if we do work hard then we can achieve our goals easily. We should work on our grammar to improve our english , avoid copy paste the content for get good reputation this all counts in hard work when you do search for your content. Thats why i am saying that success is directly propotional tou our work.

So work hard and become successful.

Hope you all like my post. Best wishes for all😊

thank you dear @Its anaaya for your simple and fine presentation.

Yes, simplicity is tge best way.

And you have done a fine job.

now its up to us how we use crypto talk for our building process.

And research based content is good for all.

Yes, my friend, you are right. Nothing comes easily. Achieving success and obtaining money and wealth requires a lot of hard work, discipline, and not being lazy. In this forum we have to work well, focus and abide by the rules in order to gain money and reputation.

Hello there greetings yes you are right my friend success is the personal to our life because in order to get successful you have to work hard working hard is a key of success what are you saying is absolutely right and I really appreciate your honesty

You are entirely right. If we want to be good, we must make an effort to do the right things here, and we cannot claim to be successful by copying other people's work; our work must be organic, actual, and spontaneous, and we must always follow the forum's rules.

Yes dear you are right.I like the title of your post.If we want success then we should work hard and proper.Here if we want money then we should work on our posts.We should make our posts useful.More the posts are useful,more we will get pay.And it will increase your confidence and makes you feel that you are going to touch success.

In other to be successful indeed we must be hard working. We must work and learn and do not hesitate to ask. If we do not know something, if we do not present our best, we will not succeed and we will not progress. We can succeed. We should only set a goal in front of us and put it in mind that we can surely do it.

Certainly my friend, we have to check our post well before publishing it, and make sure of grammatical errors, and overlapping sentences, because there are many members who do not speak English and use a translator, so we have to make it easy for them to translate our post through the ease of writing.

Yes, my friend, of course, in order to reach success and achieve goals, you must work hard and stay away from the methods of fraud used because this will cost you losing your account in this forum. Thank you.

Yea that's right. When we post our comment it is necessary that we have to know all about this thing. Before post a comment check it and make sure your content is useful for other. If we want to be a successful it is necessary to do our work with honestly because we cannot be successful without doing any work. So do your best.

We must be professional in the forum and try to contribute positively to the forum by publishing useful and non-repeating topics, researching and browsing the forum always to find out what is new, we must make every effort to provide the best for the forum.

I agree with you, we must take care of the publications, comments and content in general in order to succeed. Excellence only comes from hard work. I wish you a good day.

Research is important and useful for us and for the members who read and comment on our topics, so we have to study the idea of the topic and its usefulness because here we need to learn a lot and we have to learn from ourselves because we are more able to learn from other people.

Yes, my friend, my hard work is very necessary for success in all areas of life, we must work hard to get to a true goal we have set
I wish you a successful life

I am new on this fourm. This fourm is very good for earning and learning at the same time. This fourm is real and trustfull fourm. I am working hard to earn money and gain knowledge about this fourm. I am making our posts useful and helpful to other members.  

Hello my friend . We know that hard work is directly proportional to success. The more the pursuit is great, the greater the success, and we must persevere in the work to reach the highest levels of success and employ the human thought in his daily life in order to reach the great success.

I agree with you, my friend, success needs hard work as well as will and patience, that a good place cannot be easily reached, we need the rules and take the time to accomplish the tasks. 

Yes my friend you are absolutely right that work is directy propotional ro success.. As we work hard we will atain our goals very soon... But if we don't work hard then it is impossible to achieve them. So if anyone wants to be a successful person in his life then he need to work always hard and with honestly so that he achieve his goals very well. If we want to earn from this forum we need to work hard for it. We need to make useful topics and content so that we receive good reputation and paid very well.

Every single word and topics give us lot of knowledge..i think this is wonderful topic share from mamber..you true my dear friend hard work is directly proportional to hard work.. without hard work you wil naver successed in any field of life..

Yes that's right we must be well aware that the time we spend in this forum is a time for work and not for entertainment, the forum gives us profits and useful information we must deal with it wholeheartedly and honestly and offer distinctive ideas in order to get a good reputation.

Well said friend. I am completely agree with you. Friend simple thing is that when we work with hard work and with patience then we will definitely be successful .And always remind this that hard work is directly proportional to success.

Hard work is good when its done in the right direction.Hard work based on knowledge work ethics and playing by the rules bearing in mind that ur working hard to get ahead towards your successful targets

Thank you for this excellent advice and words. I am with you in this regard. We must work on the English language well and search for contents that include useful and new information to publish and share with the members. Thank you and good luck in your life.