Success is directly proportional to our work - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Its anaaya

Success is directly proportional to our work

Yeah, you are right, and I agree with you. The path to success is hard work. Yes, I agree that success is directly proportional to hard work. Only hard work will bring about prosperity. This form of performance can still be seen and continues for a long time. This kind of achievement gives us the pleasure of knowing that we have something in our lives as a result of our hard work.

Yes my dear friend you are right success is directly proportional to our work , without work success is impossible for us , if we work hard in every field of life then success become fortune in our life so don't nlame yourself if u want success , hard work and honesty is the required 

Work hard and be successful ... You are very right my friend ,, hard work is what makes us achieve all good things on the platform ,, good research and the pursuit of knowledge ,, our way to spread important and useful information about cryptocurrencies ,, to get positive reviews in return ,, which gives us hope to continue publishing more ...

It is important that our posts are correct and free of any error, and that they are easy to understand for the rest of the members, to obtain the largest possible number of interactions and responses to them.

Hi my friend ,  i am agree with you  this is true hard working is a key of success  and you can work hard  then you can achive your goals and distination dont run behind the success  you should work hard and the success  run behind you . Some time the person work hard but cannot get his goals  so never disheart continue  your effort  try try again and you will succeed  this thing can show  that the success  is directly proportional  to work

Yes it is no dought success is directly proportional in our work.our work work is better and then we achieve our aim then it is to be called success.For this success the confidence of the man will atumattcally increases.

Yes, you are right friend. I am agree with you. Success is always directly proportional to the work. If you want to get good success in your life than you should work for it. You should focus on your goal and try to wors hard with Patience. I hope you will soon get good success in your life. Wish you all the best of Luck.

Hard work is the key to success. I believe that hard work is directly proportional to success. only hard work will lead to success. this type of success is still present and lasts long time an this type of success provide us with satisfaction in our life which we gain by our hard work. Those who become successful today work hard to get to were they are today. 

Yes, I agree with you that the key to success is hard work and perseverance We must also develop the content that we will publish in order to directly match our successes and reach our goal.

Off course success always depend on our efforts which we do for betterment and at the end we become a successful person due to hardworking. All people who do work hard and have eager to put in effort then they get easiky success due hard working and regulations in their work. So success is directly proportional to hardworking. Not all people do work hard a very low community of people do work with full effort and they are the real successful human beings. 

You are very right mate. When we make a comment unique with hard work then we get alot of reputation points from our forum members so all of us try our best to make unique content so that the worth of our comments will high and we receive alot of reputation points from our forum members.

• +4 1

Hello my friend, you're right must be real more effort and share good content and useful for all enemies and publish new themes valuable not to forget the laws and forgot that must be followed in this forum

We should work on our grammar to improve our English, not to avoid copying the content to get a good reputation, it should be counted among the hard work when you search in your content. I know why I'm saying that success. We should not break these rules to avoid banning or deleting posts, because we need to learn to enhance our experience with cryptocurrency.

We should work on our grammar to improve our English, not to avoid copying the content to get a good reputation, it should be counted among the hard work when you search in your content. I know why I'm saying that success. We should not break these rules to avoid banning or deleting posts, because we need to learn to enhance our experience with cryptocurrency.

I certainly agree with you so that you can succeed and achieve the goal you seek in every work you do . You must work and do your best in this work and develop from your work and yourself and gain new experiences, knowledge and knowledge . Reaching the summit and success requires a lot of work

Every member of the forum should do some research before publishing anything. Try to publish useful informative material and check every post before creating and publishing.

Certainly my friend . With hard work, you will definitely succeed . There is no success without work and fatigue so we have to do our best and invest our time to get the knowledge that will bring us to success . We must also persevere in hard work in order to maintain our success and develop our work further .

Hello my friend The success factors are many, of course, and every person must show them in order to reach satisfactory and good results, as patience, self-confidence, love of discovering information and sharing with others ... etc. is what leads to greater success here in the forum. Good luck to all of us.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Of course, my dear friend, success is directly proportional to our work. The evidence for this is that the more we work and effort on this forum, the greater the proportions of our opportunities and success and the earning of money from the encrypted currency forum, we must continue more work in this field

Of course my dear friend who works hard, honesty and patience will eventually reap the fruits of what he planted.  especially that this forum never loses your right as long as you work according to the rules you will make a lot of money 

Yes, my dear friend, of course we have to work hard to always achieve success. Hard work is the key to success in the interesting and useful world of coding to gain knowledge, experience and money. Thank you.

Yes, it is a good publication. Certainly, the success is due to hard work and extensive research on the main ideas in the field of cryptocurrencies ... Therefore, I advise everyone to do some research before sharing their opinions and ideas so that they are accurate and useful.

• +2 1

Welcome, my friend, you are right, good work will get a good evaluation, but how can we do a good job every time. This is related to the effort made, increased knowledge and learning, because the success rate is proportional to the amount of this effort

• +4 1

How true are your words friend, we all dream of achieving success but we have to work well at it, giving our best in this wonderful forum, preparing very well before sharing a topic with our colleagues.

• Useful or interesting 1

I agree with you.  Hard work is the key to success.  We can do a good job every time.  It is not important how we get to the summit, but how we stay there, and this matter is related to the effort exerted.

You are right my friend i totally agree with you because as we will do work hard on this platform as much we will get success on this platform and also in any field of life because hardworking is the key of success.