Two things to know before investing in cryptocurrencies - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Al jareh

Two things to know before investing in cryptocurrencies

The cryptocurrency has become an interesting investment opportunity for many people around the world, however this currency is considered a new class of assets, and thus requires careful study.

The most important points that you should know before embarking on an investment of this type:

1- Cryptocurrency is not just limited to Bitcoin:

The site pointed out that from the beginning Bitcoin has the highest value than any other cryptocurrency, in addition to being the first digital currency of its kind, and accordingly, it is believed that it is already the leader of the group.

However, investors should not surrender to this fact and overlook other options, as there are many other interesting cryptocurrencies at this point. 

Although they are not considered as valuable or well-known as Bitcoin, they are similar investment opportunities, and the list includes the most important alternative currencies that should be taken into consideration, such as Ethereum, Ripple and Bitcoin Cash.

And no currency is distinguished from others, in return there is no harm in looking thoroughly at all the options.

2- You do not have to own coins:

Most investors look at the cryptocurrency market and consider investing as a simple practice, that is, just buying currencies (or a percentage of them), holding them, and investing in them, and this may be the primary way to invest in cryptocurrencies, but it is not the only way.

I hope that this topic will benefit all members and help them invest in cryptocurrencies.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

Investing is a good thing, but good and stable currencies must be chosen, thus ensuring that the price of the currency does not change permanently, and it is possible that we lose this matter instead of winning.

• +1 1

Of course, my friend, I agree with you, there are 2,900 cryptocurrencies that are different from each other in terms of features and price, it is not necessary to invest in bitcoin currencies, especially since the prices are very high, we can invest in other currencies and make profits ، Thanks for your efforts in writing the topic

• +3 1

I do agree with your words friend but i think the most important think which one must know is experienced if we don't have good experienced then for sure we will not be able to earn as good as we want with profit, because when we are experienced one's we know how to face ups and downs in this things.

16 hours ago, Al jareh said:

Most investors look at the cryptocurrency market and consider investing as a simple practice, that is, just buying currencies (or a percentage of them), holding them, and investing in them, and this may be the primary way to invest in cryptocurrencies, but it is not the only way.

You have told rest of thing so nicely but after writing the quoted lines, you left the writing incomplete and newcomers might get confusion. You said, instead of investments in crypto currencies, there are other ways to earn too. If so what are them? Actually, the direction of topic will be only clear when you mention other ways precisely here. 

• +5 1

Welcome, my friend, and thank you for your advice. Bitcoin, in my opinion, is the best cryptocurrency, and it's okay to collect btc And we convert it into a cryptocurrency with the lowest fees and costs 

• +4 1

Investing is good. It should start with a number of cryptocurrencies, in addition to knowing and monitoring the currency in which we are investing by observing this market, and in this way we benefit from the investment.

• +3 1

In fact, I prefer trading over investment, because I prefer to determine my profit or loss in a short period and I cannot wait for months or years, I use many currencies such as Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Ripple, Doge and XLR

• +1 1

Well, bitcoin 8s always popular because of It's value. Moat of the people made their profit by bitcoin. But yes rest of the currency also has pretty good value, we just need a good time to invest. Overall we need enough knowledge about currencies, their value, about invest. Then we can also invest with other coins. 

• Useful or interesting 1

It is a good topic. We should always focus on other currencies. I am currently buying waves currency. I think it is a good currency and it is worth buying and making profitable investments with it.

• +1 1

My dear friend, if you want to invest, you must search for good and stable currencies because most of the currencies collapse and thus ensure that the price of the currency you invest and the best bitcoin currency change over other currencies for trading and investment until you ensure that you win and if you lose it is a slight loss

Edited by Mohmad22
  • +4 1

It is very important to take into account the point you published, but you also have to keep in mind that the trade itself has to be very clear that your information management has to be optimal to be able to carry out successful transactions and be wise when you lose money, learn from your mistakes and grow.

• +2 1

Well, I may not be an expert in cryptocurrecy investment, but the primary way of investing is to buy coins and sell them at convinence, so your second point is actually kind of confusing to me, you need to explain how we can invest in cryptocurrecy without owning them.

Hello friend, thank you for sharing this information with us, it is very useful for everyone, I will take it into account when investing, thank you.

Good information for begginers to take in before investing because some of them might think that investing in crypto us an easy task but there are so many things you'll need to consider such as the amount of profits you'll get and also the time it'll take

I agree with you, my friend, but the many fake cryptocurrencies have made people distrustful of unpopular currencies, they prefer to stay safe and invest in Bitcoin only, but there are really many other options, such as Ethereum and Litecoin.

• +1 1

This is true, my friend, thank you .. Also, we must review the most important projects related to the market before investing in the currency, and the specific assets that we are considering investing in, which would help us expand our understanding and ensure the success of the investment process.

I can agree by 100% on your first point that cryptocurruncies are only limited to bitcoin. While there are more then 100 currencies which can be used for many purposes like trading, mining, investing and gambling etc. Let me know if I'm wrong. 

If you do not want to own coins then you are just a gambler of the market. I did that too but decided if I am going to invest for long term I am not just going to stay and hold in an exchange but have my coins in a wallet and own them. There is more to crypto than just trade.

In order to invest in the beginning, you must have enough experience for that. Choose some successful currencies. Because there are low, unstable currencies that are threatened with disappearing, so you must be vigilant.

Yes, my friend, certainly what you are saying is true, that these two things are the basics of investment and knowledge in cryptocurrencies, so we have to work on them well for all of us, thank you for this wonderful and useful participation.