Do we really need stable coins? - Page 13 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Do we really need stable coins?

yeah of course. i think stable coins are the best for the people that want to store amount of usd in form of crypto coin and don't want to risk their amount of usd to lower.

Of course, if it is a safe way to keep your money without losing much so you can keep it in your digital wallet without being afraid that the price will drop and lose what you invested and also sell it to get another currency

If we can need stable coins to freeze our assets, to avoid losses. If there have been a lot of coins that do not go down from their initial price and reach certain limits, which makes them incredible

• +4 1

Yes. We need stable coins. As I know, must stable coin in Cryptoworld is USDT. USDT is online dollars. They have the same price. So we need USDT that times, when the price of BTC is starting to fall, in such situation we can exchnage our BTC to USDT.

Note a coin like Ethereum. I will also invest part of the money in Defi tokens. I like the AWAX coin, the project is serious. But decide for yourself!

The stable coins can be very useful if you are losing or want to go out of the market without withdrawing your tokens; but avoiding that they lose their value if they fall in your absence; for that reason i believe that for traders it is very useful and for some companies.

I do. In my county it's only way to be save from national currency dumping, inflation and it allows me to easily interact with crypto such as trading etc.

You have to diversify to have the most stable logically, but you also have to buy new currencies, many are giving good profits, although it is risky, you can make a lot of profit by buying cheap and taking advantage of the rise to sell

I believe that stablecoins are necessary to help us free ourselves from volatility, also they are helping many people to dollarize their economy and get rid of inflation in their country

Yes of course we need it because stable  coin the best choice when the market go down or when you need to get rest from trader 

I want to see an era where stable.coons will be available in all imaginable currencies around the world so that people can transact with stablecoins that match their local currency for price. I think this will go a long way in accelerating the spread of cryptocurrency around the world.

stable currencies are tied to an asset or other currency such as the dollar. They are necessary to give credibility to the market but they are not as profitable because they have a lower variation

Yes Sir! If we need a stable coin such as Theter (USDT) to protect the value of my coins when I am trading or receive a new coin that is not stable,, I do not have a risk of loss, it is important that there are several Stable coins for Exchange users.

I think so because they easily become a means of refuge from the falls in the prices of cryptos and allow us to see the market compared to the price against fiat money.

yeah Of course, because it is a type of cryptocurrency that always has a stable price. These types of cryptocurrencies are created to face the unstable scenario of the crypto market and ensure stable ground for everyone.
Therefore, the stablecoin cryptocurrency is crucial for crypto investors, cryptocurrency exchanges and the general crypto market. As an example, let's take the Tether stablecoin. Tether is backed by fiat money, and you can trade it for just $ 1. So, you can see how the Tether stablecoin can really balance out the unstable nature of cryptocurrencies. You'll find plenty of stablecoins at exchange houses today. These coins are gaining popularity and restoring people's faith in digital currencies. Although there have been other projects that failed to achieve the required level of success, they are still going strong.The money-backed stable token keeps the real money in reserve and then secures a redeemable currency in exchange for tokens.

• +3 1

Of course, yes, stable currencies help you to freeze the value of your cryptocurrencies if they tend to fall, it depends there, if it falls a lot you can buy a greater amount of the same crypto again.

I think that before it was used more for trade, but I see that now we should all know how to use stable coins correctly.

On 1/12/2020 at 11:44 AM, Alejandro01x said:

Utilizo USDT, como una herramienta para mantener mis ganancias después de un día de minería o comercio, por qué el mercado lo exige, bitcoin es naturalmente volátil.

Usdt is the best way to establish a fixed balance to neither make money nor lose it, it maintains the value of 1 today to 1 tomorrow and the day after, unlike cryptocurrencies that its price is in constant movements of loss or gain of value which is a great risk

Edited by CriptosActivozVzla

Not surprisingly certainly we require constant silver coins.. Constant silver coins are certainly handy taking into consideration around stock trading if bitcoin commencing to lose in that case we will transfer them around constant silver coins in like manner protect against getting rid of greater expense.

On 1/1/2020 at 8:15 AM, Delgboke said:

I think if we should look back in 4 years back in cryptocurrency industry, crypto do very well to be stable in the price value, but is very difficult this days to see crypto that's actually valueable, not until we started seen stable coins in the crypto market but there's no change in the value, Do you think we need stable coins? 

If we need stable coins in cryptocurrencies as well as DAI the best stablecoin and transparent in the blockchain.

In my point of view yes, but now it is a bit difficult to look for a stable cryptocurrency because there are many, then it is a matter of research, most people choose BTC there are others who choose others. But it is a matter of investigating and seeing which is better.

In my opinion yes, since those are much safer than new coins, also highlighting that stable coins already have a defined price and do not drop as extremely as new coins, also highlighting that they are safer than new ones.

Stablecoins are necessary if you want to bring traditional financial products, such as trustworthy loans and savings options, onto the blockchain. Still, the whole point of a working stablecoin that doesn't compromise the key features of a cryptocurrency is to facilitate widespread adoption among everyday users. There are many so-called stablecoins on the market trying to achieve this, with varying degrees of success such as the USD, UDST.

Crypto is slowly moving towards this. It will be adopted in many countries, and many will want a stable currency to be able to pay with it in everyday life. Therefore, perhaps such a future awaits us.