Do we really need stable coins? - Page 16 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Do we really need stable coins?

of course we need stable value coin ,imagine that you have a currency that keeps changing its value up and down you won't feel safe at all, I would rather have a coin and know what is the worth of it. I should know what can I buy with it or else I won't feel like I have money. regards

yes we need a stable coin for something like that so that it will not be difficult to do in the future becouse that is one of the benefits of stable coin.stable coin are most definitely a better alternative to altcoins that might turn into shitcoins in the future stable coin helps a lot in trading and so much exchanges not use USD they only using stable coin

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Yes why not,.not only me every crypto members are need a stable coin. In crypto world the most stable coun is Usdt. Every crypto members dream they have more stable coin to store in future. We need stable coin to do trade or exchange basically. 

• +3 1

I think we need fixed coins until cryptocurrencies prevail all over the world. it is money to be trusted in this transition period.

• -2 1

Not all exchanges give you the possibility as a yobit to have pairs directly against a fiat currency, I do believe that stable coins are really necessary. This gives us the possibility to save on a currency in which our currency will be relatively safe.

Actually we don't need a stable coin because if we have it we cannot trade as we wante we won't get profits because the coin won't goes up 

The stablecoins are fundamentals within the world of trading, since they act as a refuge from the volatility of the markets, that is why many virtual banks are betting on giving loans solely and exclusively with USDT, in addition, no digital or physical asset offers the same security than stable coins.

• +2 1

crypto do very well to be stable in the price value, but is very difficult this days to see crypto that's actually valueable, not until we started seen stable coins in the crypto market but there's no change in the value.expenditure the enduring coins to diminish the fee and contract other profit, this time this happens when are via enduring coin for investment at the same time as the other cryptocurrency.

I avail yourself of them a allocation for trading since what time I assemble profits I adapt them to string currencies accordingly as not to attempt down I beg your pardon? I contain earned, it besides helps me subordinate the consequence percentage in my operations.I would rather have a coin and know what is the worth of it.count profit and when there is a fall down on cryptocurrency market, using stable coins is a good opportunity.

Yes, we need a stable currency. It helps in many aspects of trading, storage and preservation, and it is the best alternative to alternative currencies, but it is not used much in exchanges.

• +3 1

On 11/25/2020 at 3:35 PM, OVIROY21 said:

Yes why not,.not only me every crypto members are need a stable coin. In crypto world the most stable coun is Usdt. Every crypto members dream they have more stable coin to store in future. We need stable coin to do trade or exchange basically. 

You are right about everything about stable coins, people needs them but not to store for the future, it would be better to store volatile coins for the future because they have potential to give us profits.

• +1 1

Yes I really stable coins. Because I want to store my earning . I don't want to get profit or loss. I just want to save my on wealth.

But now I am facing loss because I have stored my talk token in yobit account and the rate to talk token falling continually. 

Stablecoins is very useful in trading, it provides a safe haven to temporarily escape the price volatilty of the cryptocurrency ecosystem.

As traders we can trade to the fiat currencies when they are offered but stable coins help exchanges have better liquidity in most of the pairs as most of the volumes in exchanges is trading. Stable coins helped the market in a way to have better liquidity and the more we have it can help with price sustain some levels that were rejected easier earlier.

I don't think we need stable coins. I don't use them and I only hold cryptocurrencies in my wallets, when I sell altcoins I do that in btc trading pairs. There are traders that want to trade in the dollar and a stable coin helps them as some exchanges didn't even have dollar for trading earlier.

• +1 1

Hey mate, you ask a great question because stable coin is very important at cryptocurrency because most of the crypto trader convert their profit in the stable coin. We all know stable coin don't change, that's why people store their profit in stable coin.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Since stables coins have already a market cap of twenty billion dollars then I think that they are needed. It is probable that the marketcap will reach even a hundred billion dollars and this just for Tether alone as there is big demand for it and it is printing increasingly more USDT.

I am trade and if it is a stable coin or the dollar it is not matter to me my dear. I am happy that I can sell the usdt and withdraw to my currency from exchanges so it is not matters a lot. I am have no problem for exchanges to demand stable coins and if this helps more I am ot have an objection.

Yes we need a stainable coin.. The price of coins in the crypto market is constantly fluctuating.  So we need a stable currency so that the price is always stable and we can sell it according to our need at any moment.

It is not up to discuss for us because the stable coins are not held by us but by exchanges mostly. So if exchanges want stablecoins then we don't have a say in this. We want to have a fiat currency sometimes to withdraw a few profits but this doesn't mean that exchanges can't use both fiat and stable coins.

• +3 1

At the same time, having stable currencies has an advantage but there is also a disadvantage, and I prefer a currency that is not stable. A good option would be bitcoin, the price remains low but when the moment of the rise comes it goes up and up.

• +2 1

Maybe you are not fully aware what is crypto industry, in crypto industry Stable coin is like a white angel for all of us because stable coin help us in every possible suituation. If we need not to worry about our available assets stable coin is the only one option for us. Please if you are not offended by my replay please follow me.

In my opinion the stable coin mostly used or needed by the traders as also used in forex type platforms stable coin are like rare type as compare to other fate currencies and after spending many years the coin project make it stable to compete in market so as well its true to have stable coins if we getting profit in future 

On 1/1/2020 at 1:15 PM, Delgboke said:

not until we started seen stable coins in the crypto market but there's no change in the value,

This is why they are called stable coins. Their value doesn't change their objective is to be pegged to another currency and most times they are 1:1 to the USD. There is one that uses the euro too but I don't remember its name. USDT, USDC, BUSD, TUSD, Paxos, Dai and the rest are all 1:1 with the dollar.

• +2 1

On 1/1/2020 at 1:15 PM, Delgboke said:

I think if we should look back in 4 years back in cryptocurrency industry, crypto do very well to be stable in the price value, but is very difficult this days to see crypto that's actually valueable, not until we started seen stable coins in the crypto market but there's no change in the value, Do you think we need stable coins? 

You have asked a very good question that was in my mind too. We watch stable coins rising in market cap and perhaps they will even be 100 billion next year. Is it really something investors like us need? Even for traders they are not required as they were trading in USD before the stable coins. For us they are not required but perhaps the exchanges reduce their bank deposits using a stable coin.

• +1 1
  • +3 1