Always search topics before creating new topics! - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maham123

Always search topics before creating new topics!

Please remember to check before building each topic, dear friends. Whether or not the issues you would build have already been discussed on the website. And the forum prohibits repeated entries. So act by adhering to the forum's guidelines. Create each subject using your own abilities. This is enlightening for everyone. Any post in the forum would be more successful as a result of this.

One of the data of this forum is that the same topics should not be repeated. Therefore, the same content must be repeated. Data and information on this topic can be increased, or a special opinion can be presented on it. This can be published and shared again even if it is from the same data. Thank you.

This is indeed a great idea for all and surely by doing this it will avoid the repeation of topics and post is Always good to search and see it here is smillar topics when we read other topics and thus increase our experience in crypto world

I think It's a good advice because we need new topics and new ideas to be shared with us so It's good to search topics before creating a new one to avoid repeating 

So thank you my friend for the advice 

Thank you for this advice, I agree with you that this topic is very important, as there are many duplicate topics, so it may be deleted therefore, it is preferable to create your own content, and it must be new, as this is always what attracts people.

It is good to search for topics that you will create, to avoid deleting or getting alert points,
Note: There are many topics here that you did not take the right to participate in. I think we need time to reach them.

4 hours ago, JOUD92 said:

Hello friend.
In fact, this information is good there are many similar topics. This may result in the topic being blocked after a day by the moderators of this forum because it violates the rules and may lead to warning points.
So we have to work hard and do research within the sections before writing our patience thread to keep this platform clean. I wish you success

@JOUD92 It is not easy to find a topic to write at the moment, there is so much in the forum that perhaps one ends up making a publication that is similar to another or that has already been published, so I think we should focus on the other sections and talk about other topics, leave the beginners section, because that is where there is a greater risk of making mistakes and being sanctioned.

• +1 1

Plagiarism is against forum rules that is why this topic is very important because if you use the search bar you will know whether the topic you want to create has already existed in the platform before, otherwise you should not create it because it may lead to removing your account.

• +1 1

To avert excessive reduction in number of useful posts, unnecessary deletion or removal of Posts and possibly warning points or other forms of punishment, then I recommend topics writers to imbibe and emulate the use of search button before to post any new topics they create. Because it's very strict violations to be posting series of generic or similar topics/comments in the forum. Let always be law abiding members 

• Useful or interesting 1

Good advice, my friend, I think that we should always research before creating a topic so that we do not make mistakes and risk deleting the post we are publishing

Hello my friend, yes you are right, we must search the topics before publishing our topic in order to avoid repeating topics otherwise he will send us warning points that lead to banning our account

Edited by Shahd1995

My friend, move between sections, search for new topics, read posts, learn from them, and think of a unique and new publication that contains interesting and important information so that it is not deleted

• +1 1

Thank you, my friend, for these tips. We can avoid deletion by learning more and respect the rules and regulations of the forum and write the comment correctly.

It's the better thing if we will do research before creating the new topic than we can recognize our topic is unique than our topic will never deleted by administration of crypto 

Hello my dear friend, you are right, as you kindly talked, we should search well before creating any topic so that the topic is not repeated and thus you get warning points and your post is deleted, you must choose the topics you choose with good care

• +3 1

Yes mate you are right. It is necessary to search before create a topic. Last days i create a topic without search , but after few days i received warning points. They said that the topic is already present at the forum. So we should search to avoid warning points.

Sure, it's a great idea we have to find creative things.  Because if we can find something good, it will help others.  As a result, because the reason I'm creating a topic is that I am creating topics that were already in this section.
 This requires you to make a lot of effort, work and spend a lot of time to be able to accomplish this.
 Create useful, valuable and informative content.  So, always prepare.

Hello dear members I hope you all are fine and doing great work in your life and enjoy your healthy life first of all I want to tell you that I am totally agree with you everyone needs to be get research before creating a new topics in this platform I think image when we create a new topics it's gain over knowledge

Yes this is right. You must search about a topic if you want to post in this platform. Most of the persons do cheating and post those posts which are already discussing here. Search in searching box to choose unique topic.

Absolutely right friend.. That before posting topic we need to check it in search bar that either it is already on the forum or not. If it is not present on the forum then we can easily post it on the forum or if it is already on the forum then we can not post it on the forum.. It will be against the rules of the forum that we can not post the similar topics on the forum. We need to change our content so that we will safe ourselves from warning points 

I agree with you my friend before you submit any posts or search publications always for new information and ideas and useful to provide value and share them with other members and reside them to get a positive assessment always when it is useful and gives you material gains.

The forum rules stipulate that if the post is a duplicate, it will be deleted, so whoever publishes the posts without searching for the post will delete the post for him.

Therefore, before any idea, we have to search for it.

• +3 1

We have to be more careful in proposing topics so that they are not duplicated, and there is an advantage of searching for topics that roam around in our head. We must always try. Inevitably we will suggest a useful and unrepeatable topic.

It is important to look for new topics, my friend, and be meaningful and develop this forum for the better, but repetition is inevitable, and you can't dwell on it, especially for beginners who repeat the same scenario

Hi mate, 

How you doing hope you guys are doing well, and how was the work moving, hope everything is going fine, yes actually we need to search for a topic first before we create a topic, because we need to avoid making similar topic.