When did cryptotalk started? - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Adiegumabao

When did cryptotalk started?

On 1/1/2020 at 5:18 AM, Adiegumabao said:

I was wondering when cryptotalk started. When did they made this campaign where you can get a 1000 satoshis for every post? I was only wondering because surely they will will be short of funds to pay for the users. I'm not complaining or anything, I'm actually thankful for this site because you can get satoshis for every post you make like this is a hundred times better than all the faucets there is.

I just started yesterday

this is the best and legit paying forum where we can not only post but we have earn free bitcoin 1000 Satoshi of every useful post  we can also learn a lot from this forum

6 hours ago, Родина Татьяна Анатольевна said:

I am on this forum quite recently. And I still don't know a lot. But I see the potential of this forum. And its usefulness to yourself.

May I ask when exactly did you start using crypto talk? As you have said you're new so welcome please read the rules and follow it to avoid being banned and reported by other members. Also if you don't know crypto talk started on September 25 last year 2019. The admin commented on this post himself and confirmed it. Have a great day and God bless.

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

you should now that orginasations like these are not ordinary, there is always a return on investment, the year it stated doesn't even matters, clearly the forum is already one of its kind. 

6 hours ago, keemaodi said:

Actually, this site gives generously, I have tried many sites, but they take most of your time, and give you very little, and with this site I see a big difference, thank those in charge of it.

Yes based on my experience from trying all the sites that I could ever try crypto talk is the best one so far imagine earning two to three dollars a day just by using your phone posting and have internet connection. All of the other sites I've tried they just being very little when they promise they will give big.

• +1 1

4 minutes ago, kevinuif said:

I love Cryptotalk, because most of the members are very helpful, especially for newbies like me

Well welcome here on crypto talk please make this forum better place by reading the rules and following them if not other members could report you and you can be banned from using crypto talk for one to three days and if it keeps on happening you can be banned permanently.

• +1 1

3 hours ago, Adiegumabao said:

Well welcome here on crypto talk please make this forum better place by reading the rules and following them if not other members could report you and you can be banned from using crypto talk for one to three days and if it keeps on happening you can be banned permanently.

Of course, I'll try not to break the rules, because i want to stay in this community, thank you for telling me not to break any of the rules

Edited by kevinuif

Yes dear cryptotalk forum is the for learner and earner before this forum no anyone forum like this it give us good amount of satoshi on create post on it i like it very much still no website are available like this forum many peoples share their knowledge and earn money from it. 

16 hours ago, Mark wood said:

Cryptotalk start in 2019 and at that time I get much satoshi and that is real still I'm getting from this site so just keep focus on learning so that it will be easy for you that you will get earning from your knowledge I mean you will be able to complete your task..

Absolutely right 👍 @Mark wood BTC the top leading coin in the world of crypto currency was first invented by great economic expert Satoshi Nakamoto. Whom today the lowest segment of BTC is name after. 

That's the Satoshi entitled to us as rewards for compensation payment.

Till date BTC remains the best most expensive and valuable coin due to its unique and special feature of high volatility. 

• Useful or interesting 1

38 minutes ago, kevinuif said:

Of course, I'll try not to break the rules

Well actually with just this comment that you just did you already broke the rules. If you don't know you should at least have a minimum 100 characters per post or comment on every forum if not you're already violating the rules of crypto talk.

• +1 2

Hello! I learned about this site almost a year ago, since the opening! I don't remember which airdrop was, whether Air or Yoda. But there were also conditions for registration when receiving an airdrop. Do you like the forum?

I have been on this forum for only a few days, and did not set myself a task when It started, but if there is valuable information here, then what difference does it make for how long forum exists.

6 minutes ago, KainVrn said:

Hello! I learned about this site almost a year ago, since the opening! I don't remember which airdrop was, whether Air or Yoda. But there were also conditions for registration when receiving an airdrop. Do you like the forum?

Yes I love this forum and you're right they made an airdrop called yodollars but crypto talk was already here since September 25 2019. The admin himself commented on this post himself and confirmed it.

I don't know when this forum started, but we can not only publish, but also earn 1000 Satoshi free bitcoins for every helpful post. And you don't need to worry about funds, since this forum belongs to one of the largest exchanges in the world, which is in the top 10 most visited in the world.

I don't know the exact date. But I remember how she was on the hype in the summer and fall of 2019. Just because they gave 1000 satoshi for useful messages. We needed 100 useful messages that did not pay, and after that they gave the coveted 1000 satoshi per post

2 hours ago, Adiegumabao said:

Well actually with just this comment that you just did you already broke the rules. If you don't know you should at least have a minimum 100 characters per post or comment on every forum if not you're already violating the rules of crypto talk.

Understandable, thank you so much, like i say this community helping a newbie like me, thank you again for remind me this. i hope in the future i won't make a same mistake again

3 hours ago, DMvik said:

I have been on this forum for only a few days, and did not set myself a task when It started, but if there is valuable information here, then what difference does it make for how long forum exists.

Well then welcome on cryptotalk. Pleasr read the rules and follow them before doing any commenting and posting otherwise if you break any of the rules members could report you to the admins and you can be banned one to 3 days and worst case scenario you can be banned permanently.

• Useful or interesting 1

I'm certain cryptotalk was begun some time in late 2019 and I thank the administrators for making an assistance which assists individuals with winning cash through remarking on posts on the web.

I am not sure specifically when did they start, but all I know cryptotalk payment system has started few months ago and also cryptotalk was made to exchange knowledge in the first place.

"We grow by lifting others"

I started post here for earn 1000 satoshi for every usefull messages, I think it's cool idea to share knowledge of people and pay for it

push❤️, and I will too🙂