Solution to avoid same reply - Page 18 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Solution to avoid same reply

11 hours ago, Arnold Mesut said:

So please keep your copied comments in your pocket.

Yes my friend because we don't need characters here and anyone who cheats will definitely be penalized by the moderators of this great forum of cryptotalk for that we all should be careful and do our work accordingly.

Obviously everybody takes a gander at a theme with an alternate point of view, they will likewise communicate suppositions that are marginally unique or comparative yet with words, various sentences (not duplicate/glue) I think, this won't be an issue, so there is no compelling reason to dodge

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

The repetition of respond whilst it is grammar shape and syntax is nearly the identical have a decrease risk to arise for me if that isn't reproduction paste. I assume it's ok if the respond have the identical concept however have one of a kind shipping due to the fact it's now no longer reproduction paste for me..

I think he is rare for a repeated response because every member has its opinion and publishes its topic for his own ideas so rarely there is a repetition in responses, and we are best to publish a subject of true and new ideas always.

Edited by eva34

On 1/1/2020 at 4:31 PM, PiroSense said:

This is one problem here, and since the questions or topics are sometimes too generic, people tend to have similar posts.

Though it's worth noting that:

1. Not all 50k members are active, some of them are suspended from posting, and the admins/moderators are not stopping on watching the forums and eliminating spam.
  2. Not all the members are English speakers. Russians have a separate board of themselves.
  3. Some of those users are abandoned already.

That's a good solution that I liked that too much. And I hope I will full work on this. And thus we can avoid from full spamming mode. So also If Russians people have their own sessions than it will be all good for native English writers too.

If you have knowlege about the topic asked and have an intellectual mind than your answer will not match to anyone because every person has its own mind and thinks different.As for instance i don't read any of the replies of others i just read the post and start replying by my own and my comment never match with any others

A person cannot read all the comments on one topic, so some comment or answer the topic without prior knowledge that the answer is in the previous comments,
Therefore, we find many topics with a lot of similar comments.

I don't think that all members would give the same reply on a post, although I can confirm what you are saying cos I also read the same answers that are already covered even from the ones above, but I do hope the moderators here could gladly start deleting repeated answer so on the forum if found.

The response may be the same, but in a different manner. Each member has his own style of explanation, clarification, and method of presenting his ideas. We cannot see all the written responses if they amount to 100 responses. This will seem very difficult and I think that as long as the topic is open and not closed, we can respond to it, but it is forbidden to copy and paste in  Reply the benefit of revitalizing the topic so that the members see it

• +4 1

Every person here, my friend, has his own way of responding to the topics, where the responses differ grammatically or linguistically, but most of them will actually lead you to the same result as they are similar in meaning and have a different way of delivering them linguistically by the members here

I don't really think members will be giving same reply in the forum, all members have different opinion and experience. I believe even if the answer is the same the language and explanation ways will be different. 

I think the best way to avoid the same answer is to read the same. Don't try to read other answers to get some ideas. But do your research and create your own thoughts. So you must be careful to avoid the same answer. You must study this topic or discussion to raise good answers in forums and to give them to the forum. 

If you can gain this ability then there will be no trouble on replying of the posts. Stay happe and thanks for reading.The best way to avoid same reply is that be unique. Be yourself while posting something.

I think you are right, it is possible to have the same responses on a number of topics on the Crypto platform, it is really complicated matter, thanks for your post and I wish you good luck

On 12/30/2020 at 6:22 PM, Abrara said:

People do not have something new to post. Most of the members are beginner here and they usually create the same topics but title may be varied. I think newbies should first read all the topics on about forum to understand the forum terms and conditions properly. In this way we can prevent ourselves from replying the same question again and again.

Ofcourse,  same point of view from here too. People don't try to comments their own ideas and even no little try to submit own thoughts. They felt like they are in some kind of hurry come fastly put low quality post and went away. Which is not good for earning point of view and also in knowledge sharing process. So kindly avoids this and be the real one.👌 @Zoya22

Of course, the comments will be similar in some way, but each of us has a different point of view and opinion, and a way to express his information according to the way he is understood, so do not copy and paste and it will be correct.

On 1/1/2020 at 12:43 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

One question reply by 60.000 members, we will see same reply. How you can avoid same reply if you're number 100 because even we have different perspective I think after 100 reply you'll get trouble.

Reply can be same in main summery,but way of writting,using words and pointing to different characteristics make each replies different from each other.The moderator when go through the posts we have written they check that if that are useful.On which topics they had replied and there how many replies were almost similar to them,that facts aren't counted.So there is no problem if the replies are almost same.But they can't be same totally.If they don't copy paste.

My dear forum members 

This forum is created for knowledge perspective

If we will reply same suggestions it will not be beneficial and Usefull

It will be benefit if all people will share helpfull data with others 

Admins and moderators are really helpful for us 

They takes action against spam and repititive data 

I request you all to be positive and you must have learning and sharing attitude 

• +2 1

On 1/1/2020 at 11:43 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

One question reply by 60.000 members, we will see same reply. How you can avoid same reply if you're number 100 because even we have different perspective I think after 100 reply you'll get trouble.

Exactly i really tried to read all the post to avoid repition but its not possible to read each and every post because there more than 1000nor 2000 replies on each topic so repition is happened coincidentally because its very obvious that two members have same point of views 

• +5 1

Avoiding same reply is really hard because there are over 200 thousand members commenting on a single post,  so I think  we are always going to see many same replies. 

Before reply anyone’s post check the previous reply. Try to different reply from them. This is the simple solution. If you maintain the answer will not be same. If you want to copy others. I have nothing to say. You will get banned.             

• +3 1

This is absolutely right. There will be repetitive replies which all tell the the same thing over and over again. This will only make the platform full of useless and unwanted. So the admins must start deleting all the repeated posts and make the forum clear of all these. Dont make it a confusion especially for newbies as it is really sad to see.

Well, it really kind of difficult in my opinion to avoid that type of scenario, because when over 100 people are replying to the same topic, then definitely there must be repeated ideas even if the information are not same, still they would contain same idea.

When the grammar structure and syntax are almost the same, if the repetition is my copy, it is not a copy-paste. I think okay if the answer has the same thought but different delivery because it is not copied for me.

Unfortunately some topics are repetitive so the people tend to repeat the same answers for a lot of questions asked. This is quite natural because only people with good knowledge in crypto market can reply to expert questions, so most of the beginners only read and write in the beginners section and this is bad because as long as they keep hanging around beginners cathegory they miss the chance to increase their knowledge. I advise the beginners to not only hang around beginners cathegory but also browse through other parts of the forum as well. 

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png