What is your trading app? - Page 12 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Andrie143

What is your trading app?

I have two trading apps for coins. These are Binance and Btctürk. Bince has more coins for trading so I have focused it more, I can advise to everyone 

I always use Coinbase for currency exchange.  I think this is one of the best apps for this.  As it is convenient and safe.

LOL is a huge content full of words.
  I'm just using the format and cookies for the moment Tron link and even trust wallets have a good movement of them and I think the wallets will help me do my trading better. I want to know more about it.🙂

Edited by Teresa112

On 1/1/2020 at 1:59 AM, Andrie143 said:

Personally, I like binance more for the amount of cryptocurrencies you can work with, I do not mean that coinbase or any of the others are bad applications, others have their advantages, such as the ease they offer to people who They are just starting.

I am quite happy with the built-in exchange in the PAYEER wallet. Very comfortably. The simple and convenient wallet is exchange compatible, I like it. There is also a wide selection of currencies. Transactions are fast.

I use binance and uphold, they are the ones that have been useful to me to exchange my crypto currencies, their interface is simple and efficient, I really recommend them

I think that currently the best platform is Binance, I find it easy to understand and operate. It has a good interface that makes it even more intuitive, especially in cases like mine, that I am a beginner in the world of cryptocurrencies. And now I'm discovering Yobit, which I already like from the first glance.

Hello traders. There are a lot of apps on my iphone. Forexample I use investing.com ETORO Metatrader 5 and olymptrade. i think These apps the best apps for traders.

• +5 1

Now a days, trading app is playing important role in the field trading. My favourite app is binance Exchange application because of easily trade every day user friendly interface.

It's my signature

IMG_20191208_161106161_3.jpg

My trading app is mt4 for forex trading and for crypto trading i used binnace which is best and our balance is safe here there are alot of chances hacker can hack exchange and we loss all our money.

Binance is my best cryptocurrency  trading app.  I have been using this app to get the perfect trading experiences. KuCoin app was good but recent hack has given me bad impressions and I do not use it for a while but later I will use it. 

I don't trade but I can recommend Binance for it. The biggest trade I have done is on Coinbase and it has been exchange of currencies when one went up and another went down. For the rest, I'm not so deep in that world. What I know is that, Binance brings many exits when it comes to trading since it has many markets.

Your brother loves Applied commerce is a sweet business focused on making apps and publishing them in the Google Play Market, and when anyone carries them, you win in exchange for that money, as it is a sweet way to make money

I use Binance web stage and on the off chance that I required I utilize the Binance work area or versatile application. 

Truly with the quality that Binance offers and the exchanging volume that it has, I needn't bother with some other stage or application.

Hello, i use many platforms, but for example for me will be better to use bestchange, because support 24/7, already helps and give many information, which can help us. This platform has many positions and works with all companies.

binance is my favorite one. the good thing about it is that it includes basic and advanced sections to use it's services. so no matter how familiar you are with cryptocurrency, you will be able to use binance exchange services.

On 1/1/2020 at 6:59 AM, Andrie143 said:

I use Luno exchange application since my first time of doing crypto and still now; the best trading application I have had experience with so far. Fast, so responsive and user friendly; newbies won't find it hard using it. But there are limited trading pair available on the platform for now; the only disadvantage in my opinion.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

For my binomo it is an incredible application for trading since it allows you to almost double your profits depending on the market, you can do trading with cryptocurrencies, it is very safe and one of the best applications with which I have earned cryptos.

yobit and binance are the best in this business. ideal for speed and reliability. everyone should trade on the platform they are used to.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.