What is your trading app? - Page 11 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Andrie143

What is your trading app?

I trade with Binance, Huobi, KuCoin on my mobile. Sometimes it is very useful if you need to do something fast and you are out of home.

• Useful or interesting 2

14 hours ago, BoGoToL said:

I trade mainly from a computer but sometimes I have to do everything on the run to do this , I use the applications of the exchanges where I trade KuCoin, Crex24. very helpful when there is no access to a computer.

I have tried some apps like IQ or Forex but only with play money. I would really appreciate if I can get some recommendations because I would like to give it a try. Does anyone have any opinion on e-toro? Because from the ad it looks promising but everything in the ads is like that. Hope you don't mind my asking.

• +4 1

The first trading app I used was iqoption, them I switched to fix all of them are great apps from my experience. The last app I used was binance, but I would like to try yobit and see how Thier service goes. I pray it turns out to be good

On 1/1/2020 at 7:59 AM, Andrie143 said:

I trade binary options and use the Olymp Trade ♥ app

I am currently trading on the Binance platform and app and this is for several reasons..it is simple and easy to use..fees are low on it..and it is also available on most of the currencies that you want to trade on.

I use the binance app as a mobile trading application. It is easy to use and presents a lot of important information. But I always try to trade from my pc for security reasons. Just in case of not being able to access my pc, I use a mobile app

On 1/1/2020 at 8:59 AM, Andrie143 said:

Binance , Paribu and AAX

I use binance for trading, it's comfortable and the most securest platform among others. Binance has it's own coin which is good too

Edited by pandasatoshi

On 03.01.2020 at 18:30, Crone said:

а по русски можно или как нибудь перевод ?

Ты в англоязычной ветке форума

My trading app is IC Markets ctrader ,recommend for you 

Edited by No_Regrets

I am new to this crypto currency so I have no idea.  If you know anyone well, please let me know. Besides, you have to be very important and patient to work in this crypto currency. If you invest here, you can make good money from it. This crypto currency is good for your business.  May be the medium. I usually use mobile

As an alternative I use EXMO app, I need to say quite easy to launch and kind of friendly in use. StormGain is also good, one good option you can mine and you use money for trading.

One of the necessary requirements of online trading is that we can operate comfortably.

The first thing that many think is a good web platform that allows us to work from home with trading.

But what is more comfortable ?: Being in front of a computer for hours or using the telephone?

The answer is obvious. In truth, most of today's traffic is being led by mobile versions of pages.

Among my list I can mention the following:

1. Interdin
  2. MetaTrader 5
  3. CMC Markets
  4. ActivTrades Access
  5. Rent 4
  6. Easy Forex
  7. The best of all is: financial training

My trading platform was always binace but a few months ago I started trading with Yobit and I can say that its interface is very good.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 1/1/2020 at 1:59 AM, Andrie143 said:

Well the truth is that there are thousands of trading pages for cryptocurrencies or money but, as you know, I would recommend IQ Option since it is one of the best pages that do their job well and pay you highly recommended 🙂

yobit is a good buy platform that in addition to offering exchanges and sales of coins also offers purchases I have even given away some coins very good page highly recommended there have been no failures in its platform good page to invest time